FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
how long will we use gas?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Dongalos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: how long will we use gas? Reply with quote

It seems to me gasoline among other consumable goods are there mainly to keep this society by whomever is controlling it intact. Intact in the sense of we're busy rushing around (most of us) to stay alive and pay the bills or outdo each other in a competitive game that means nothing.

If free energy or a cheap form of energy ever became available I think that control and the structure of society would change greatly so I wonder if we'll ever see that light of day...

Free in the sense of not having to need the electrical company or gas station or heating etc...

Would the people who run such companies ever allow such a thing to happen?

Similar to how MIcrosoft or take whatever example you want from competition they try to withhold their competitors from ever being so they might not lose their place...

Has much even changed from now since the 50's, 60's, 70's...our cars our more efficient, fashions have changed....other than the internet which gave everyone the library and dicussion in their homes everything else remains the same but with a new coating of paint
RedMahna

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, that's true. wonder myself why we still use the combustion engine when we have music playing on 1 inch stereos.
we're told there's no money given to R&D. that i cannot believe... no money to certain R&D is more realistic.
free enterprise in america.... same thing. only certain free enterprise.
constitutional rights.... corporations trump over mr & ms nobody.

when the moment in history comes that major oil companies, investors, etc, have made their last play for profit, including side bubbles (which will lengthen the time period past wall street and CBOT shorting oil prices), then the dawn of an energy miracle will be allowed to happen.

would a junkie switch to grass before the red rums gone?

red (not rum)

duane

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red,
please check out my post
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4367

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: