FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Secrets of the Lebanon Gambit
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Audio: Secrets of the Lebanon Gambit Reply with quote

New Audio mp3
Dialup Version:
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel060729.mp3

DSL Version:
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel060729a.mp3

Click to Play - Right click to Download

Quote:
References:

Why the CIA Is Lying about Syria
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/12/why-cia-is-lying-about-syria.html

Who Killed Rafik Hariri?
http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=5093

Newspapers: Israel is behind assassination of Hariri
http://www.arabicnews.com/ansub/Daily/Day/050218/2005021817.html

Who Killed Yasser Arafat?
http://www.countercurrents.org/pa-karmi121104.htm

Was Arafat Poisoned?
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0411/S00187.htm

British intelligence: Arafat poisoned
http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/cgi-bin/am/exec/view.cgi/3/9142

Has Ariel Sharon Been Dead Since December, 2005?
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2006/01/has-ariel-sharon-been-dead-since.html

Sharon's Hospital Exit Photo Was Faked
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2006/01/sharons-hospital-exit-photo-was-faked.html

Dawn of the G8 New World Order
http://www.breakfornews.com/G8-World-Order.htm

G8 Action Plan: Expanding Global Capability for Peace Support Operations
SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL: That's a great question. And let me
just say about this number, 50,000, the number that I think we're going
to roll out is going to be well in excess of 50,000. I don't want to name a
specific number at this stage. It will be a dramatic number, it will be much
more than 50,000 that we're going to seek to train and equip over the
next five, six years.

http://www.g8.utoronto.ca/summit/2004seaisland/peace040608.html
http://www.g8.utoronto.ca/summit/2004seaisland/fact_peace.html
http://www.g8.utoronto.ca/summit/2004seaisland/peace.html

Last edited by Fintan on Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 15 times in total
Ormond

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good timing and we'll appreciate it. Some of us are wondering: is this the 'big one'? I mean the shove knocking the dominos down for the long expected push into Syria and Iran? The Israelis were goading this to happen for years, and it sure does look like a covertly synchronous 'independent' act to jump start what the US has been unable to do--find an excuse for US incursion into Syria and Iran, with 'allies'. And now the dogs of NATO are at the ready to be unleashed, dragging absolutely everybody into the big mid-east 'final solution' sans the previous choice whether or not to join the 'coalition'. Now it appears it will simply be knee-jerk and mandatory. Once NATO'S involved, it seems like 'anything can happen day'.
Stinks to high Himmel.
I'll definitely stay tuned for the broadcast...

Damian Flynn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes me wonder about the bombing assassination in Lebanon last year and the withdrawal of Syrian troops from Lebanon. This whole thing is so obviously staged. Is the Syrian government is in bed with the CIA/MI5, in the same way as Iran, or is there something more to the story?
Ormond

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is the Syrian government is in bed with the CIA/MI5, in the same way as Iran, or is there something more to the story?

That's the key. It's a big bed.
Surely key leaders in Syria, Iran, Isreal, the US, Britain, Russia, Italy...etc....and all the opposition groups are in that bed, and are basically selling their people out into a contrived, pre-meditated bloodbath. For the "greater good" of getting us all ready for NATO/UN peace keeping to come.

I've come to believe Orwell was right. There's only been one war in the history of time....the war of organized elites upon the people of the world. The gang against the individual.

Ormond

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just heard the broadcast, Fintan.

Whoa, yeah. Going to be hearing a lot more about NATO as the 'peacekeepers' in 2006-2008. NATO is G-8's army--for now*, just the way they've been engineering it. Nations contributing the soldiers can't refuse, once the setup is correctly done in each zone.

My friend in Ukraine was informing me on the NATO push to move into that zone a couple of months ago.

We're going to see more of this. Staged 'revolution' (code named, even), 'turmoil', then NATO 'has' to be called in to 'save the day'.

*there will be a future G-8 world army under another name. It will involve sending troops from one region to enforce in other regions. The same way that 'outsourcing' works.

zak247

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you are correct Ormand the only way we are going to survive is to get us an elite, cause if we don’t we are doomed.

By the universal law of yin yang the elite must have an opposite that balances it.
Some may believe it is the “secret chiefs” of the theosophists or Jesus or whatever, but it has got to be there, if not then the elite are god, and I don’t think so.
Another law in the universe is:

Where there is very bad, the very good must be close by.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Civilian casualties Reply with quote

On Saturday @ 8pmET
in the latest audio I said:

Quote:
Olmert is doing the G8's bidding: Cynically and ruthlessly slaughtering
civilians en masse, deliberately. These are not 'collateral damage'...

We have seen Israel scale back military forces and instead concentrate
on air power. Whom does air power target?

It targets civilians. That's the reason.
The reason IS to inflict civilian casualties.

I told you: "ruthless". That's what's going on.

And then those pictures are flashed around the world,
and we have the calls for "something to be done".

And you know what that "something" is.
It's the entry of NATO forces into the Middle East.

The whole thing is a cynical game in which the
civilian casualties are the enabling mechanism.

Full Audio:
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel060729.mp3

Just a couple of hours after listeners heard
the BFN audio, at Sunday 1am Israel Time....
An airstrike did this:

Quote:
'They found them huddled together'

More than 60 people, including 34 children, killed by
Israeli attack on home where families were sheltering

Sunday July 30, 2006 - The Guardian

A UN bulldozer works on the rubble of a demolished building that was
struck by Israeli war plane missiles at the village of Qana near the
southern Lebanon city of Tyre. Photograph: Lefteris Pitarakis/AP

It was an unremarkable three-storey building on the edge of town. But for two extended families, the Shalhoubs and the Hashems, it was a last refuge. They could not afford the extortionate taxi fares to Tyre and hoped that if they all crouched together on the ground floor they would be safe.

They were wrong. At about one in the morning, when some of the men were making late night tea, an Israeli bomb pulverised the house. Some witnesses describe two explosions a few minutes apart, with survivors desperately moving from one side of the building to the other before being hit by the second blast. By tonight, more than 60 bodies had been pulled from the rubble, said the Lebanese authorities, 34 of them children; there were only eight known survivors.

The bombing, the bloodiest single incident in Israel's 18-day campaign against Hizbullah, drew instant condemnation from around the world and sparked furious protests outside the UN headquarters in Beirut. The Lebanese prime minister, Fouad Siniora, accused Israel of committing "war crimes" and called off a planned meeting with the US secretary of state, Condoleezza Rice. Israel apologised for the loss of life but said it had been responding to rockets fired from the village.

Mohamad Qassim Shalhoub, a slim 38-year-old construction worker, emerged with a broken hand and minor injuries, but he lost his wife, five children and 45 members of his extended family. "Around one o'clock we heard a big explosion," he said. "I don't remember anything after that, but when I opened my eyes I was lying on the floor and my head had hit the wall. There was silence. I didn't hear anything for a while, but then heard some screams."

"I said: 'Allahu Akbar [God is great]. Don't be scared. I will come.' There was blood on my face. I wiped it and looked for my son but couldn't find him. I took three children out - my four-year-old nephew, a girl and her sister. I went outside and screamed for help and three men came and went back inside. There was shelling everywhere. We heard the planes. I was so exhausted I could not go back inside again. "

Ibrahim Shalhoub described how he and his cousin had set out to get help after the bombs hit. "It was dark and there was so much smoke. Nobody could do anything till dawn," he said, his eyes still darting around nervously. "I couldn't stop crying, we couldn't help them."

Said Rabab Yousif had her son on her knee when the first bomb fell.

"I couldn't see anything for 10 minutes and then I saw my son sitting in my lap and covered with rubble," she recalled. "I removed the dirt and the stones I freed him and handed him to the people who were inside rescuing us.

"I then started freeing myself, my hands were free, and then went with two men to rescue my husband. We pulled him from the rubble. I tried to find Zainab, my little daughter, but it was too dark and she was covered deep in rubble I was too scared that they might bomb us again so I just left her and ran outside." She was in hospital with her son and husband, who was paralysed and in a coma. There was no news of her daughter.

Rescue workers were pulling bodies from the rubble all morning, and came across the smallest corpses last, many intact but with lungs crushed by the blast wave of the bombing.

"God is great," a policeman muttered as the body of a young boy no older than 10 was carried away on a stretcher. The boy lay on his side, as if asleep, but for the fine dust that coated his body and the blood around his nose and ears.

The house stood at the top of a hillside on the very edge of Qana and its disembowelled remains had spilled down the slope. Bodies were lined up on the ground - a baby, two young girls and two women. The rigid corpse of a young man lay nearby, his arm rising vertically from beneath a blanket, his index finger pointing up to the sky.

"Where are the stretchers, where are the stretchers?" a rescue worker cried as Israeli warplanes roared overhead. Sami Yazbuk, the head of the Red Cross in Tyre said they got the call at 7am, but had to take a detour to Qana because of shelling on the road.

Another body was brought out. Sweaty and tired, Naim Raqa, the head of the civil defence team, hung his head in grief: "When they found them, they were all huddled together at the back of the room ... Poor things, they thought the walls would protect them."

In a nearby ambulance the smallest victims were stacked one on top of the other to make space for the many to come. A boy and girl, both no more than four years old had been placed head to toe. They were still wearing pyjamas.

Family photos - one showing two young children - were scattered in the debris. Mohsen Hachem stared down at the images adorned with smiles. "They had to have known there were children in that house," he said. "The drones are always overhead, and those children - there were more than thirty of them - would play outside all day."

Anger at the attack also surfaced in Beirut, where windows in the UN building were smashed and its lobby invaded by demonstrators furious at the rising Lebanese civilian toll. Amid extensive coverage on Lebanese television of corpses being unearthed from the remains of the building, thousands had turned out in the city's main open square to vent their fury.

Over the border, Israeli leaders expressed sorrow for the civilian deaths, but the military said that Qana had been targeted because Hizbullah had been using it as a base from which to launch rockets.

"There was firing coming from there before the air strike. We didn't know there were civilians in the basement of that building," one Israeli defence force spokesman said. He added that rockets had been fired from Qana "in the last few hours" before the air strike, and that the Israeli military had warned civilians to leave southern Lebanon several times in the days before.

The strike that destroyed the building was a precision-guided bomb dropped from the air, the same kind of bomb that destroyed a UN position in Khiyam last week, killing four UN observers. Writing on fragments of the US-made bomb at the site read: GUIDED BOMB BSU 37/B.

"We don't know what the people were doing in the basement. It is possible they were being used as shields or being used cynically to further Hizbullah's propaganda purposes," the spokesman said. "We apologise. We couldn't be more sorry about the loss of civilian life."

The Israeli government said it would investigate.

For Qana, history has repeated itself. Ten years ago, more than a hundred civilians taking refuge in a UN compound there were killed by Israeli shelling. The Israeli military described that attack as a mistake, but a UN report was highly sceptical of its explanation.

At the site of the latest tragedy, a man erupted as another small body was brought out, followed quickly by another. The civil defence workers cradled the corpses before placing them delicately on the bright orange stretchers.

"He was the son of Abu Hachem," said a young man in the crowd outside the house. "They're Ali and Mohammed - they're brothers," a neighbour shouted.

At Tyre general hospital, Dr Salman Zaynadeen said the casualties were the worst thing he and his colleagues had ever had to face. Twenty-two bodies were already in the refrigerated lorry serving as the hospital's morgue, 12 of them children. "At least 20 more are expected. They range in age up to 75. They were crushed under the building", he said.

There was a knock on the door which opened slightly. "They've brought in five more," said an orderly.

Outside in the yard five dead boys lay on the ground. Army staff were photographing them at close range for identification purposes. The youngest, Abbas Mahmoud Hashem, lay on his back with his head turned to the left and his right leg drawn up. A dummy hung on a blue plastic chain round his neck; powdered concrete covered his face and hair. No one seemed to know his age but he looked about 18 months.

On a hospital bed, a 13-year-old survivor, Nour Hashem, lay fiddling with her bed sheet, her eyes welling with tears. She had been in the house where so many of her family had been killed but had miraculously escaped with only slight injuries.

"We were all sleeping in the same room, my friend, my sister and my cousin," she said, her voice still shuddering.

"I pulled the rubble off my mother and she took me to another house, then she went looking for the rest of my brothers and sisters. But my brothers and sisters didn't come and my mother didn't return."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,1833884,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=1

Last edited by Fintan on Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Toto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long wil Israel be allowed to commit these war crimes. Crying or Very sad They and all others must be held accountable for this. Its not just the G8. Is the entire world asleep or just afraid of being lablled a hater?
zak247

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Olmert is doing the G8's bidding: Cynically and ruthlessly slaughtering
civilians en masse, deliberately. These are not 'collateral damage'...

We have seen Israel scale back military forces and instead concentrate
on air power. Whom does air power target?

It targets civilians. That's the reason.
The reason IS to inflict civilian casualties.

I told you: "ruthless". That's what's going on.

And then those pictures are flashed around the world,
and we have the calls for "something to be done".

And you know what that "something" is.
It's the entry of NATO forcves into the Middle East.

The whole thing is a cynical game in which the
civilian casualties are the enabling mechanism.

I agree, so that is the real reason that the US wanted the war to go on, so they could have enough murdered civilians so the world would be begging NATO to come in.

Now we shall see whether this ceasefire will end in this war ending?

Another thing; now Israel can claim that the uproar over the civilian deaths is the cause of them ending the battle (in which Hezbollah can claim some kind of victory, since they weren’t destroyed) not that they are unsuccessful in destroying Hezbollah. This is another reason for this last slaughter in Qana.

So Fintan is right, therefore the end game is going to be NATO forces all over the globe “making peace”?

Last point:
The US will veto at the Security Council any attempt to bring an immediate cease fire because they want to get to the root of the problem.

They should call the US on this, because the root of the problem is the Israeli occupation of Arab territory, which includes the Golan Heights, Gaza, and the West Bank. That is the root of the conflict, not this manufactured Israeli slaughter stared by ostensibly a border raid by Hezbollah on Israel.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: NATO Again Reply with quote

More Confirmation. Another NATO move today Monday.
As they subliminaly set the scene. They expect this little NATO
handover ceremony to be repeated in due course --in Iraq.

Quote:

NATO Takes Over in Southern Afghanistan

By FISNIK ABRASHI , 07.31.2006, 08:38 AM

NATO took command of southern Afghanistan from the United States on Monday, and the new commander of the push to pacify the insurgency-wracked region vowed that he would not fail millions of Afghans seeking peace and stability.

An American soldier holding the flag of the U.S.-led coalition walked out of a tent shading U.S., European and Afghan officials from the baking sun, and was replaced by a soldier with the banner of the new NATO-led force.

U.S. Lt. Gen. Karl Eikenberry transferred command to British Lt. Gen. David Richards, telling the audience at the dusty airfield outside the main southern city of Kandahar that, "The United States will not leave Afghanistan until the Afghan people tell us the job is done."

The NATO alliance's southern deployment includes some U.S. troops, effectively making Lt. Gen. Richards the first non-U.S. general to command American forces in combat operations, officials said.

About 8,000 mostly British, Canadian and Dutch troops have deployed in southern Afghanistan as NATO's International Security Assistance Force expands its presence from the more stable north and west of the country....

Afghan Defense Minister Abdul Rahim Wardak said the increase in NATO forces would not mean a cut in the support from the United States, which he thanked for its contribution in bringing "peace and security to a war-torn nation."

NATO conducted aerial combat operations during the wars in Bosnia and Kosovo in the 1990s, but has yet to conduct major ground combat operations since being founded in 1949 as a deterrent against the Soviet bloc.

http://www.forbes.com/home/feeds/ap/2006/07/31/ap2915220.html

Last edited by Fintan on Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
InsightQuest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The UN slides behind the curtain:
Quote:
UN meeting on Lebanon force postponed
By Evelyn Leopold
2 hours, 34 minutes ago (12:24PM CT)

A crucial meeting at the United Nations to plan a new peace-keeping force for Lebanon was indefinitely postponed on Monday, dealing a blow to hopes of a quick end to the bloodshed.

A U.N. official said the meeting, which had been scheduled for Monday afternoon, had been delayed "until there is more political clarity" on how to end the violence between Israel and Hizbollah fighters in southern Lebanon.

Organizers hoped to reschedule the meeting later this week, but the timing remained uncertain.

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was returning from the Middle East to Washington to push for a U.N. Security Council resolution on a permanent ceasefire.

Rice, U.S. officials said, wants foreign ministers to adopt a resolution this week. The United States had backed Israel's offensive against Hizbollah for the past three weeks but its position weakened on Sunday after Israel's deadly attack on a residential building in the Lebanese village of Qana killed scores at least 54 civilians.

U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan had called the meeting of countries that might send troops to police a ceasefire in southern Lebanon, including the 25-nation European Union as well as Turkey and other nations.

France has distributed a draft U.N. resolution on elements for a sustainable ceasefire and preparations for an international stabilization force in south Lebanon. But the draft said the force should only be deployed after Israel and Lebanon have "agreed in principle" on a framework for a permanent ceasefire.

In a new snub to Washington, French Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy said on Monday Iran was crucial to the stability to the Middle East and it was important to maintain contacts with Tehran as part of efforts to resolve the crisis in Lebanon.

The United States blames Iran, which arms Hizbollah, for provoking the crisis, which erupted on July 12 when Hizbollah fighters crossed the Israeli border, killed eight soldiers and captured two others.

Washington refuses to hold direct talks with Iran or Syria, Hizbollah's other main backer, over resolving the Lebanon conflict.

France is often mentioned as a potential leader of an international force, which the United States hopes can go to southern Lebanon as soon as possible.

Many world leaders condemned Sunday's bombing, the deadliest single attack in Israel's nearly three-week war against the Lebanese Shi'ite Muslim group.

The U.N. Security Council, meeting in emergency session on Sunday, expressed "extreme shock and distress" at the attack on Qana, deplored the loss of innocent lives but stopped short of calling for an immediate truce, due to U.S. objections.

Instead, the statement calls for "an end to violence" and promised to "work without delay" to reach agreement on a resolution that would help bring about "a lasting settlement of the crisis."
©2006 Reuters Limited
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060731/wl_nm/mideast_un_diplomacy_dc_3
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060731/wl_nm/mideast_un_diplomacy_dc_3&printer=1
pauper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was skeptical at first, but Fintan (sadly) nailed it. It even seems that Rice was the one that asked for the bombing of Qana, knowing full well the history of the village and the implications of another massacre.
And the first thing they demand....wait for it... a Nato force to disarm Hizballah. Before a ceasefire even.

And just on queue, Walid Jumblatt, a favorite of the "cedar revolution", calls for a froce just like in Kosovo.

WSJ Opinion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: