FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
WTC - The Tower Collapses
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intersting thoughts about the 'heat bomb', Fintan... No seizmic spikes, but still getting at the under-infrastructure of the building. Still, there are witnesses who claim heard an explosion from the basement of one of the towers just before the plane hit (besides the 'Magician' Wink) Is there any proof seizmically to prove this?

A few questions (for now) regarding the steel (post-collapse):

I am not an expert in the processes involved in melting steel to be used in new products, or if the melting process removes any or all of the traces of thermate or other explosives from the steel during this process. Does anybody know if it is possible to trace the compounds found in the new product (bow section of the USS New York [!!) to reveal this, perhaps with spectroscopy or by other processes?

Azom.com wrote:
WTC Steel Melted to Form War Ship

Scrap steel from the World Trade Centers was today melted down to form part of a ship for the US Navy.

Approximately 24 tons of steel salvaged from the disaster of September 11, 2001 was melted down at Amite Foundry and Machine to form the bow section of the USS New York, an amphibious transport dock ship. The steel came from a beam that was believed to be from the south tower.

A further 21000 pounds of steel from the World Trade Center is in storage and will be melted down and used for anchor handling castings.

The USS New York will be built by Northrop Grumman, at their ship yard in New Orleans. When completed in 3-4 years, it will be 684ft long and able to carry 361 crew and 699 troops as well as landing craft and assault vehicles.

For more information on materials used in ships, click here.

Posted September 8th, 2003
http://www.azom.com/details.asp?newsID=801

Any info on Amite Foundry and Machine or Northrop Grumman? Would they have done an analysis of the steel before they (Amite) melted it?

Would it be fair to assume that the steel beams/ aluminum exterior which potentially showed clear traces of having been chemically severed was handeled within the US, and not exported to China and India? (which would be like giving the knife you killed you wife with to your next door neighbor). I haven't seen any numbers as to how much was melted in the US (except the steel mentioned above), how much was buried or reused otherwise in the US and how much was shiped to China or India.

-DL-

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Seismic Reply with quote

Just to add to the mix...
This just in from Scholars4911Truth
One of the authors is Gordon Ross
who also did an article featured
earlier in this topic....

They're saying there were impacts 14 or 17 seconds before the planes hit.

Quote:
"Seismic Proof: 9/11 was an Inside Job!"

by Craig T. Furlong & Gordon Ross (Member, Scholars for 9/11 Truth)

SUMMARY

On 9/11 the seismic stations grouped around New York City recorded seismic events from the WTC site, two of which occurred immediately prior to the aircraft impacts upon the Twin Towers. Because these seismic events preceded the collisions, it is clear they were not associated with the impacts and must therefore be associated with some other occurrence. None of the authorities charged with the responsibility for the investigation of the events of 9/11 have proposed a source for these seismic events, nor have they given a valid reason for the difference in times between the seismic events and the aircraft impacts. Only by consideration of the evidence of basement explosions before the aircraft impacts, as experienced by William Rodriquez and 36 others, can an explanation be found for the fact that the seismic stations recorded seismic events originating from the WTC sites prior to the aircraft impacts.

The problem is the data sets have different impact times.

These times were given out years ago but at different times. Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory at Columbia University (LDEO) gave its findings around the time of the actual event with what it thought were impact times based upon the seismic data recorded, while the 9/11 Commission published its impact times, based upon FAA radar data and air traffic control software logic, years later in its Final Report.

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/Article911SeismicProof.html
FaxMam

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow

Last edited by FaxMam on Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Newspeak: Inside Job = LIHOP Reply with quote

About a year ago, the buzz phrase "inside job" became a favorite mantra of the Truth Movement.

If I rob a bank, and pay off a security guard to give me information that enables the heist, that's an inside job. Someone on the inside participating in any way, even if just providing information or deliberately allowing the crime. The security guard had no hands-on activity in the robbery, he simply assisted... he - so to speak - let it happen on purpose.

IMHO, "Inside Job" is another psy-op to help deflect direct guilt from the real Perps, and help steer any 9/11 revelations down that blind alley of "a few rogue elements in government." The back-up plan.

Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rump said:
Quote:
About a year ago, the buzz phrase "inside job" became a favorite mantra of the Truth Movement.

Was it only a year ago that ppl really started using that term? Wow. It seems like it's been around for ever. How did ppl characterize it before then?

I personally don't think that the use of the term 'inside job' screams 'LIHOP' to most ppl regarding 9/11 - I get your bank-heist analogy, but I think that 'inside job' in this case speaks more of deliberately, actively, making it happen. Like, actually doing it. I share your concern, though, that 'inside job' to most ppl might mean 'a neocon inside job', which I think we all know here is very probably a terribly inaccurate description of events...

Cat Haiku
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In regards to the timetable, I mean when it began to become the big buzzphrase inside the "Truth Movement."

Let me put it this way - on the ideological boards I frequent, I first noticed the phrase "inside job" from the strident LIHOP pushing, '19 al-CIAda shlubs did it' shills.

They use it fervently to this day - and in their vocabulary, it has nothing to do with govt involvement in the execution of 9/11, it fits cleanly outside of that. In their world, the NeoCons "let it happen" for their Oil War, and therefore, "inside job."

I could be wrong, but in my opinion it is a weak, toothless description of the event, that fits too many watered-down theories.

Last edited by Rumpl4skn on Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rump said;
Quote:
on the ideological boards I frequent, I first noticed the phrase "inside job" from the strident LIHOP pushing, '19 al-CIAda shlubs did it' shills. They use it fervently to this day - and in their vocabulary, it has nothing to do with govt involvement in the execution of 9/11, it fits cleanly outside of that.

Ahhh - I haven't really come across it being used like that. Interesting.

Cat Haiku
backandtotheleft

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smart Fit the Battle of Jericho
Airdate: Saturday, February 18, 1967, 8:30 PM
Writer: Arne Sultan
Director: Bruce Bilson

Buildings built by Joshua Construction somehow keep blowing up. Max follows Joshua to Las Vegas, where the gorgeous Charlie Watkins (played by Angelique) saves his life. 86 then returns to Washington and goes undercover as a construction worker to figure out KAOS' scheme. He discovers that they are putting nitroglycerin inside the bricks, and then detonating them when the building is completed and filled with people.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=25146

Smile
macauleym

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: WTC collapse study by Brent Blanchard of Protec, 8/8/06 Reply with quote

Interesting read: "A Critical Analysis of the Collapse of WTC Towers 1, 2 & 7 From an Explosives and Conventional Demolition Industry Viewpoint" (August 8, 2006) by "Brent Blanchard, Senior Editor for ImplosionWorld.com and Director of Field Operations and Protec Documentation Services, Inc." (alternate link)

And here's one response, though not a very intelligent one; the respondent clearly misunderstands the author on the last point, and also seems to advocate a no-plane theory. I post it because it's the only response I could find.

Blanchard's report is briefly mentioned in this September 2, 2006, New York Times article ("2 US Reports Seek to Counter Conspiracy Theories About 9/11").
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIT & the WTC collapse:

Eduardo Kausel - professor of civil & environmental engeneering

In my research into MIT and other institutions, I came over an interview with MIT professor Eduardo Kausel (part of a panle dicussion) on the D'Anne Burley Show cohosted with David Hawkins discussing the collapse of WTC 1 & 2. Prof Kausel's reports can be found here>>. I have not read the reports in their entirety yet, but juding from his appearance on the show and the information he gave there, he comes off less than credible to put it mildly. This is off course not surprising, as the physics applied to understand the collapse must necessarily, with regards to MIT, be of a limited nature to support a necessary conclusion. Some of the articles were "being prepared", to quote the preface of the collection of essays, as far back as September 2001.

My question; is MIT deliberately trying to appear "less believable", by releasing these hack articles, and revamp them now by way of prof Kausel's appearance, to hide their involvment on another level of the operation and to obfuscate any investgation into the institution's other programs and their allegiance? My initial feeling is that they are not supporting the official explanation simply to ahere to the company policy of the administration, but that their involvment may be somewhat deeper than that, i.e. beyond the fear of reduced funding and less contract work. Is looking into MIT futile/ a diversion, or might it be worthwhile?

MIT is also home to the Center for Collective Intelligence, a center that leaves me a little bit uneasy. http://cci.mit.edu/

The panel discussion:
http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Burley/0609/20060916_Sat_Burley1.mp3
http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Burley/0609/20060916_Sat_Burley2.mp3

The professor drops off the line in the beginning of the second hour, as the questions were becoming harder and harder to provide satisfactory answers to. Let me also provide a disclaimer, by saying that I do not support many of the views and arguments of the opposing part of the panel discussion either, as they are also flawed in my preliminary understanding, but the professor's inability to respond clearly and with reason to the questions asked is by far the most revealing part of this interview. He may not have done his "job" properly in more ways than one on this occation, but then again, it's not a very popular radio show, so it could be they're just (re)testing the water.

-DL-

Turner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: New 9/11 Eyewitness footage apparently just out 09/11/06 Reply with quote

Here is a video apparently only just released on 09/11/06,filmed 500 yards from the North Tower,36 stories up.
Unfortunately when the second plane hits they do not catch it,or the first tower falling down,but they do manage to get the 2nd tower falling live,with all the reactions of the smoke/debris from the second tower aswell.
They say please share in its entirety,lets hope it is in its entirety.

Unfortunately it doesnt play on windows media player,you will need
the Apple Media player to watch it or VLC Media Player(available here)

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html

Just right click it and save target as.

http://media.revver.com/broadcast/59686/video.mov

Here is the intro information from the film:-

5 years ago today,we watched and filmed
the attack on the WTC out of the window of home,
36 floors up and 500 yards away from the North
tower.Releasing this tape was a difficult decision
for us because of its emotional and personal nature
and the potential for misuse. We feel however that
our unique pespective has an important historical
value,and shows the horror of the day without soundtracks or hype often seen in other accounts
Please be respectful of the contents of this account and be aware some may find the scenes on this video disturbing,Please share only in its entirety

We chose Revver to distribute our video because of
its artist friendly licensing terms and support for the creative commons

Bob and Bri 09/11/06

StillDiggin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was kinda hoping to see more dialogue in here regarding the mini H-bomb.

This analysis seemed pretty thorough and compelling to me...

http://www.saunalahti.fi/wtc2001/soldier5.htm

Sorry if this link is redundant. I didn't feel like reading the entire 10 pages, so I just scanned 1,8,9,&10.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 12 of 16

Jump to: