FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
"sacred" sex
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: "sacred" sex Reply with quote

to spill or not to spill? um, excuse... yet more varied perspectives on a most crucial matter. listened to some lectures on sacred sex from a gnostic perspective ala Sam Weor. maybe i should type "gnostic"?
anyway, this brand of tantra is to neither spill nor even reach total orgasm. and it's best to do all this with a married partner (for spiritual/alchemical growth).

the foundational concepts behind all this i readily agree with; sexual energy=kundalini=creativity=vitality=alchemical processes=&....

related material to the lectures was about the dangers of self stimulation. most know how born agains etc view this. but these reports were adamant and rather merciless; anyone who does this is compromising their potentials in life as a whole.

now i haven't actually read any of his books yet, which seem to be a must. but i do get the impression that Wilhelm Reich was For a healthy orgasm (in all it's glory), for balanced psycho-emotive function. a release, to lessen the suppression induced neurotic "armor", as he called it.

on a slight tangent; i did notice, from having listened to so many talks by Alan Watt, that these gnostic folks use a lot of phrases that Alan claim those "at the top" use... like they've been influenced or infiltrated.

... there are times i feel this elite agenda might be on to something, if we are coming up through evolutionary ranks. but if we're "spiritual beings inhabiting a physical body", well i wonder about my "spiritual being".
total dualism.

all this ends up right back to the usual bottom lines. is there needless suffering, should i/we incarnate and why? the oroborus can be hard on you.

(typing out loud here), we're supposedly organic aspects of the earth entity. that in itself might clear up a lot of this. ie., we don't have that much choice in the matter, which is a pun in all it's glory.

but propagation, with folks with a hideous physical appearance?

was thinking of harmony and balance. could it just be...that we lost it with the asteroid belt (etc)? that whatever happened destroyed any natural harmony in the system? hence, unser kamph im midgard.

maybe it simply comes down to desire. desire and those other laws of kaos.
Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

that edit button code has a mind of it's own.

but since the post above, which ended with the idea of desire, i've perused what's called "authentic kabbalah", which is strictly Zohar based.
low and behold, The major theme-dynamic in this system is desire; the will to receive, from the creator's will to bestow.

as far as semen and all that, i'll side with traditional chi-kung master's perspectives.

however, my original observation stands. sex, hence propagation, seems to be based on either deception and or extraneous compounds and measures.

perhaps extraneous isn't the right word. rather, these seductive measures are a part of the oroborus' game. i love being abstract...
but all the measures seem to be based on aesthetics. and what is that? proportion. phi.....getting in line, as it were.

but me also thinks various archetypes represent this masking phenomenon.
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: If an orgasm hurt like hell.... Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
but propagation, with folks with a hideous physical appearance?

was thinking of harmony and balance.

maybe it simply comes down to desire. desire and those other laws of kaos.

Thanks for these posts. My experience here is mostly personal (is there a better kind? Cool ) but just as perplexing.

Eye candy is perhaps food for the soul but it doesn't properly nourish the spirit. Respect is the key and that aspect of the exchange on the sexual plane results in the harmony and balance (as above) that is paramount (paramour.... Exclamation ).

Procreation is a by-product and required to ensure that there are available receptacles for future incarnations. That we have lost sight of the original purpose and focused on the end justifying the screams (of ecstacy)...we are but creatures of the flesh...and can only transcend what we can integrate.

Finding a beautiful spirit with a compatible soul and a smokin' hot bod (ripped abs...whatever) is a matter of being in the right place with time left. Wink Start with the spirit, the rest will fall into line and end up being just what you needed. To emulate and paraphrase that 50's feel-good TV show: "Spirit knows best!"

We need only follow our energy to where it leads us and get into sync with the moment. Being able to discern our needs and communicate them and then make use of them requires help and that is the fundamental supramental function of the cosmic couple. Sharing leads to caring which leads to baring and once you get past the physical, a soul laid bare is one that can no longer hide it's reality and that is where the fun starts.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

i agree today. and all this is a bit harder perhaps for those with their venus squaring jupiter.
bri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yeah.
Azoth, you got laid? Laughing
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Get the point? Reply with quote

Raising something other than the vibratory level.... Cool
Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

110010100011, i didn't say venus mounting jupiter. in any case, 110010101110. buy and be happy......
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: What comes around, goes around? Reply with quote

Might make one jovial until things venereal were discovered...lol
Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

touche and perry.

this needs a thread of it's own buy i'll type it here anyway;

nature... take the immune system, an amazing network of defenses etc. take bacteria, which has it's own arsenal of tricks to both deceive and circumvent the former. nature is playing quite the game here!

ideas above about sex and deception might be similar to what we have here. it is as far as chemical messaging goes i think.

my whole fucking point tho (which is behind many of my posts at this site's forum) is that there are archetypes which have a decidedly "dark" role. as far as limited/conditioned human perception goes anyway.
the whole idea of (striving for/evolving towards) love and light - period - seems unbalanced....

this may be a prime indicator to (always) look at evolution as a (cosmic) whole; no one aspect or part.
gee, taking Hecate, Hades, Typhon-Apophis and co. to the next level...

oh and i see Nidhogg... und Fenris... ach Tiwaz!
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: Oh, say can u c? Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
there are archetypes which have a decidedly "dark" role. as far as limited/conditioned human perception goes anyway.
the whole idea of (striving for/evolving towards) love and light - period - seems unbalanced....

this may be a prime indicator to (always) look at evolution as a (cosmic) whole; no one aspect or part.

And it is that dark side and its inimical attraction and effect that is the key. So many fall prey to it's influence but the key to it's effective use is the ultimate integration with the forces of light. Balance is the key and without the clarity that illumination brings, the force and efficiency that the dark provides is too hard to perceive and control appropriately.

To eliminate our enemy we need only embrace him and make him our loyal friend. We do this by giving him an equal voice and ensuring that respect is always a given. Equilibrium and it's maintenance is a fundamental requirement of our expression. Without it, we are unbalanced and unable to continue without interference or delay.

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

the ally. or say goetic thaumaturgy. nothing wrong with instinct tho...as he punched ted in the head for laughs.

but did we address premeditated-ness? i did mention that analysis might simply trace it to lower circuit manifestations.

but there's this willing (tribal) "disobedience". cold and calculated harm or exploitation etc. that is where some folks (i think) consider an exclusive evil force.

hmm, pride. some of these intangibles seem to source from several circuits. if this model has any validity. sounds good to me. circuits and chakras.

there's pride of a good job done and pride of thinking you're ubermensch.

the heart center is interesting. had some experiences with this lately. when i let my lower self have it's way, i'd feel it in the heart area. was like a heated pressure. the Context gave it an apprehensive feel.
then i turned it into it's opposite by giving love. had the same kind of pressure in the heart area. the Context made it much more positive.

the exact same center was activated - by polar opposite behaviors. same center, same overall "heat" and pressure. the difference in Quality (in the center itself) is hard to describe.

i'm guessing this is an example of how other centers come into play (via contexts), to give it that discern-able difference (however hard to explain).
could (simply) be an effect on chakra spin.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Each brake has its designated target and none affects our mental acuity as much as pride and hubris.

While self-indulgence is retardatory by sheer occupation, pride blinds us and hides the light behind curtains of the finest make.

As for the solar plexus and it's response to the various vagaries of vibratory vigilence (absolute anemic alliteration! lol) a man that is not cognisant nor aware of how he perceives and reacts is not a human. I rely more on the relative effect with time and adjustment. As the centers align, all becomes one peaceful and efficient flow without restriction or reflection.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: