FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: Hot Facts For A Cold Case Murder
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
evelyn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I'm still missing it - but why was it necessary to murder Joan Webster and cover it up? How was she a threat and to whom? Her CIA parents? The FBI? The Boston mob?
eveknowsthetruth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a question that is very difficult to answer. If Joan had knowledge relating to the family, it may have been personal or related to things they were involved in. On the personal side, I discovered very troubling things. Anything relating to their involvements is difficult to dig out. Documents that are accessible have redactions and any activities are covered by the agency. I can draw some educated conclusions with whats been recorded and some personal insight. If a liaison existed between the unsavory and criminal elements in Boston, it would not be the first time for such mergers.

Approaching this case has been tackling it from the other cases involving the suspect and recognizing terrible misconduct and obstruction in the system. It probably takes peeling back that layer and letting those involved start talking to save there own rears.

I'm attaching a link to 4 pages of a transcript. This was a 1-14-1983 interview conducted with the informant Robert Bond. Burke alleged, and still does, that he had a letter from the informant with the supposed confessions of Paradiso in the Marie Iannuzzi murder and the Joan Webster disappearance/murder. He claims to have received the letter on 1-5-1983, 9 days before this interview. The interviewer is Sgt Carmen Tammaro. Others present are: Trooper Andrew Palombo, Trooper Jack O'Rourke, Sgt Robert Hudson, Officer Bill Gillam, and Tim Burke.

http://joan-webster-murder.googlegroups.com/web/bond+interview+1-14-1983.pdf

I now have independent knowledge of Bond, his statement, and how it was acquired. Another name has been associated with acquiring the statement, but that name for now needs to remain confidential. That is verifiable through my attorney. Authorities in the room would have known the statement was false at the time they took it in both cases. Police records and other documents already on file support that.

The Websters do influence the Paradiso theory. Looking at the actual documents versus how Burke represents them, there is no basis to believe Bond's statement or the theory it suggests. The Websters are on record not wanting Joan's records accessed and that is also verifiable through my attorney. From a personal standpoint that is troubling with the unresolved murder of their daughter.
evelyn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well spit it out Eve. What are your educated conclusions and personal insight as to why and by whom Joan was murdered.
eveknowsthetruth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evelyn, I appreciate wanting to cut to the core. This is a 27 year old unresolved murder case where speculation has run the complete gamut. That has been part of the problem in solving it.

I don't have all the answers, but I do have a lot of them. Joan's files are not yet opened for an independent review which will answer some of the ones that remain. I am very careful not to get into areas of speculation and stay focused on things that are supported with documentation and verifiable facts. My objective is to get the case files open to expose the corruption that further victimized Joan and others by obstructing the truth.

There are 3 key individuals that were instrumental in fabricating a case and manufacturing a suspect. The former ADA Tim Burke, who has published his theory, Trooper Andrew Palombo, and his superior Sgt. Carmen Tammaro. They didn't act independently and this goes much deeper. You have to expose and peel this layer back to get to the source. The documents support naming names here.

Another fact is Essex County, currently the custodian of Joan's files, has blocked witness information, and is actively blocking any indepedent review of Joan's case. At the same time they have publiclly come out suggesting Burke's book is the basis for resolving other unresolved cases. Publically, they refuse to comment if Joan's case is among them. Privately the case has always remained open. Because no one was ever charged with the crime, they can manipulate the system to prevent anyone from seeing the files. They are further obstructing the truth in multiple cases. There are too many people who will not look good in all of this.

A case being covered up by those delegated the responsibility to find truth and justice points to the system that dominated Boston at the time, that being the organized crime groups. The manner of Joan's death and the discovery of her remains are the same MO for other victims of these groups. The named individuals above all have verifiable connections to activities and/or individuals that were a part of the corruption in Boston. In order to get to the truth in this case it is necessary to expose these individuals to reveal who is hiding behind them. Speculating on motive and not getting the facts all lined up distracts from known individuals who are also culpable. When individuals are faced with their own consequences, they tend to give up others to save themselves.

I can say with certainty with both public documents and some that remain confidential, that Paradiso was wrongfully convicted of the Iannuzzi murder. Documents support this case was about providing someone to blame for Joan. That dishonors both of them.
eveknowsthetruth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joan's case was fused with another case by authorities and the media. Authorities were the source of leaks to the press. ADA Tim Burke gained a conviction in the 1979 murder of Marie Iannuzzi.

One of the witnesses in that case was Jeanne Day, step-sister of the victim. This is a woman who had already been victimized by the loss of her sister. Jeanne Day's grand jury testimony on 3-5-1982 implicated the boyfriend David Doyle. Her testimony changed at trial on 7-18-1984. Those transcripts have been reviewed and that is indeed the case. During a trial side bar, Burke alleged Paradiso had threatened and somehow was responsible for an assault on Jeanne Day at a time Paradiso was incarcerated. The assault and intimidation was during the time frame that Burke, Palombo, and Tammaro were leaking and promoting the informant Robert Bond's allegations. Defense had been seeking to find this witness whose testimony supported Mr. Paradiso and a motion was made to admit her grand jury testimony if she could not be found.

I am attaching 2 documents. The first is a sworn affidavit from a defense investigator.

http://joan-webster-murder.googlegroups.com/web/investigator+slawsby+affadavit+of+testimony+switch.pdf

The second is a sworn affidavit from a neighbour of Jeanne Day's that demonstrates the tactics used to coerce a witness whose testimony was damaging to Burke's version of events.

http://joan-webster-murder.googlegroups.com/web/tontodonato+affidavit.pdf

There are multiple examples of Burke's methods to discredit, devalue, and coerce witnesses to get the result he wanted in the case. Defense was derelict in their responsibilities in this case. In fairness, there were multiple cases and charges being piled on Paradiso and there are multiple motions to find witnesses and receive missing pages from discovery materials. This was a practice of prosecutors exposed in 1991 in DA Newman Flanagan's office, Tim Burke's boss.

Please let me know if these links don't work, I'm learning.
eveknowsthetruth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw Evelyn's post on another site:

"Real attempt to eliminate racism, sexism, and the abuse of woman and children in the world." - It is up to those living as second class and/or abused citizens to fight their own fight

Those struggles take place on our home front as well and it is important for others to pay attention when people are speaking out. Too often the listeners dismiss and suggest other motives.

I have tried to load some information to photobucket and get it posted here, but it has infected my system. I passed a few more things along to Fintan and try to get them up. In the meantime, I'll try to get rid of the virus and try again.

I had an interesting event on Thursday and after talking to the abuse advocate I work with, have been advised to file a police report. The timing is very interesting after this interview and some email correspondence. Once it has been filed and I have the report, I will share it here. It is a good barometer that I am on the right track.
eveknowsthetruth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Palombo and Doyle relationship Reply with quote

I am now back up and running after encountering a system problem. I have also been given some much appreciated tuteledge and can start getting information posted on this site.

The key to unravelling this case was to see who is promoting this theory, blocking an independent review of Joan's case, and examing the other murder case that was tied to Joan's. The bottom line in that case is that documents support a man was framed for murder and provided a convenient scapegoat for Joan's case without foundation.

Trooper Andrew Palombo was an MSP undercover cop that worked in drug enforcement and worked with informants in EB (east Boston). He was based out of Logan Airport where Joan was last seen on November 28, 1981. He immediately became involved in Joan's case with his superior Sgt. Carmen Tammaro. He was assigned to another murder case, Marie Iannuzzi, in February 1981. That is in court records.

David Doyle was a drug user and sold drugs in EB. He was the boyfriend of the murder victim and they had a violent and abusive relationship. He was the prime suspect and the August 6, 1981 police report identifies the evidence police were aware of considering Doyle as a suspect.

Police Report 8-6-1981

Page 2

The folowing links are from Trooper Palombo's Iannuzzi trial testimony ond day 6, pages 38-40. Palombo had an unusual relationship with Doyle and one that was more of an informant.

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp108/eveknowsthetruth/palombo7-16-1984day6pg38.jpg

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp108/eveknowsthetruth/palomboday6pg39.jpg

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp108/eveknowsthetruth/palomboday6pg40.jpg

Law enforcement at this time was infiltrating the Angiulo crime family and breaking up that organization and their involvement in drugs. Doyle was in the position to provide Palombo with information that would lead to arrests. Fintan pointed out, it made law enforcement look like they were doing their job in the public's eyes. In the meantime, other crime figures involved in drug trafficking, Bulger and his associates, flourished and were given protected informant status.

Last edited by eveknowsthetruth on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
bri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Palombo's testimony is quite incredible to read. I'd like to see more courtroom documents if possible.

Your documents certainly back up what you say here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrPfo5ThfFI

You have a lot of videos to go through. I'm still fuzzy on the details. How it links to the mafia and the CIA for example. Yet it certainly seems that some were given favors, and Paradiso was likely framed, and who's name is still being stomped on by Burke.

I'm beginning to get the idea though...

You may not have all the answers, but you raise some damn good questions that deserve them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ6Ap17EsJo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1-KiQX_u3c

You make a very good point here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7-uJYreteU&feature=channel_page

Quote:
The Zodiac theory added another diversion in the case confusing investigation. I had no knowledge of any suspects in the case at this time even though I was a member of the immediate family.

Flood the trial with bullshit diversions to make sure it doesn't get anywhere...sounds like a familiar tactic to me.

I'd like to invest some more time in looking over this so please post as many more documents as you can.
eveknowsthetruth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Bri. This case most definitely needs to be reviewed. I am currently editing part 2 of Burke's theory, which has been published and documented through more than 2 decades of articles. It may take me another day and I will load both parts. Then people can see just how incredulous his allegations are.

I will continue to get documents up, there are thousands of pages. I am trying to pick certain things that help demonstrate there is a great deal wrong with this case. I lived this and couldn't grasp it for a long time, just that things seemed almost too incredible to make sense. Seeing the actual court records and looking at multiple places, has opened just where legitimate investigation never looked.

There are some documents that do tie pieces together, but remain confidential while FOIA efforts continue. Things will come out and there are some people that will definitely be in a hot seat. It has been an agonizing process to unravel this. My personal connection makes it extremely painful.
eveknowsthetruth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am loading 2 videos. They are the very publicized theory the former ADA Tim Burke promotes. Part I goes into his theory and what was believed prior to finding remains identified as Joan. Part II goes into the adjustments to the story after May 1, 1990 when it was conclusive that Joan had not been dumped in the ocean as Burke and his informant suggest.

Burke used an informant, Robert Bond, to come forward with alleged confessions that implicated Paradiso for both the Iannuzzi murder and Joan's case. It came a year after Paradiso was implicated by 2 anonymous calls and the wheels moved quickly to indict him in the case where they could make a connection. Burke alleges he received a letter from Bond on January 5, 1983, and this is a statement he continues to make. This is false. The following link goes to 4 pages from an interview conducted with Robert Bond on January 14, 1983. The letter had not been received. There is now independent knowledge about Bond, his statement, and how it was acquired.

Individuals present in the interview:
Sgt Carmen Tammaro (interviewer)
Trooper Andrew Palombo
Trooper Jack O'Rourke
Sgt. Robert Husdon
Officer Bill Gillam
ADA Tim Burke
Informant Robert Bond
(convicted 12-13-1982 of his 2nd murder)

Bond Interview 1-14-1983

These 2 videos are Burke's byproduct of that statement and continued layers that were added as different facts were learned or the story needed something to make it reasonable.

These 2 pieces need to be taken as a whole to understand how Burke has embellished. Articles make a multitude of claims about what was in Bond's statement. Now there is documentation that refutes all of the claims.

Bri, the current investigator working on the case, has said this case and the cases surrounding Paradiso, are the most incredible things he has ever seen.
bri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eveknowsthetruth wrote:

Bri, the current investigator working on the case, has said this case and the cases surrounding Paradiso, are the most incredible things he has ever seen.

I'll second that, and am looking forwards to any further information or videos. Wish I could help you in some way at this point.
eveknowsthetruth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Marie Iannuzzi murder was the case where the ADA Tim Burke could make some connection for the suspect they were trying to implicate in Joan's disappearance. The only basis to suspect him in Joan's case were the 2 anonymous calls placed in January 1982 to the Saugus PD and the Websters. That caller was later identified as Patti Bono who came forward with allegations that were never verified. Bono was a friend of Sgt Carmen Tammaro and knew Paradiso growing up. Authorities didn't reveal their suspect in Joan's case for a year when they came forward with an informant. In the meantime, they built a case against him for the Iannuzzi murder.

David Doyle, the boyfriend, was the primary suspect in the Iannuzzi case. He had a relationship with Trooper Palombo that apparently worked to both of their advantage. After the anonymous calls were placed, things moved quickly to seek an indictment against Paradiso for the Iannuzzi murder. I have listed below grand jury testimony from Iannuzzi family members in the 3-5-1982 grand jury session seeking an indictment against Paradiso.

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp108/eveknowsthetruth/gj.jpg

Kathy Leonti is the victim's sister:

Kathy Leonti Grand Jury Testimony 3-5-1982

Tony Leonti is Kathy's husband, the victim's brother-in-law. He was one of 3 individuals who went to identify the body.

Tony Leonti Grand Jury Testimony 3-5-1983

Benjamin Puzzo is the victim's uncle:

Benjamin Puzzo Grand Jury Testimony 3-5-1982

It seems pretty obvious to me why ADA Tim Burke was not able to gain an indictment against Paradiso from this grand jury session. Burke does not seem interested in an indictment against Doyle. There is a lot of supporting documentation implicating Doyle for the murder. The later grand jury sessions were labeled as John Doe investigations. Burke was apparently only after an indictment against Paradiso and it's reasonable to assume that was to satisfy the implications in Joan's disappearance based on 2 anonymous calls.

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp108/eveknowsthetruth/gj2.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 3 of 47

Jump to: