FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio Interview: Surfing The Mayan 9th Wave
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Curriculum Vitae Reply with quote

Probably one of the best resumés of the 2012 phenomenon.

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Curriculum Vitae Reply with quote

Peter wrote:

sorry Peter but what you offer is more BS.

'we the sheeple' should watch this before any kind of sensationalist UFO or aLIEn idiocy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
IMHO this is better than what the History channel spreads as propaganda.

3 hours well spent.

namaste

7he4uthor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An idea

the old school generation of hard study and hard work
faded, they are all alomost gone, the babyboom generation id retired,
generation X is suffering from ADS and addictions, especilally gadget addictions.

The world is left with people who dont know how to do things.

:idea:

Money represented Gold once, when it was found that the gold was gone
money represents nuclear warheads, as force becomes the only thing forces value ... without the gold they all worked for.

Peter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Curriculum Vitae Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
Peter wrote:

sorry Peter but what you offer is more BS.

'we the sheeple' should watch this before any kind of sensationalist UFO or aLIEn idiocy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
IMHO this is better than what the History channel spreads as propaganda.

3 hours well spent.

namaste

Good catch. AA is hokum and I enjoyed the factual aspect of all 3 hours. As for the Maya, the other vid is perhaps only the best of a bad lot but it does deal with the actual Mayan references despite also dwelling on the speculative (BS) of the AA contributors. They do have books and programs to sell, after all. Either way, as we both know, separating the wheat from the chaff requires that both be present for us to exercise our discernment. Wink

p.s. I always thought it was the Hysteria Channel Laughing

7he4uthor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: Curriculum Vitae Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
separating the wheat from the chaff requires that both be present for us to exercise our discernment. :wink:
:

And a lot of THRASHING !

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Curriculum Vitae Reply with quote

7he4uthor wrote:
Peter wrote:
separating the wheat from the chaff requires that both be present for us to exercise our discernment. Wink
:

And a lot of THRASHING !

'no man' or should I say 'gnoMON' is an island called atlantis?

lets take a look at the 'engineering' that went into THRASHING THRESHING devices and see IF we can find a common denominator?

who invented it?

hahahaha the I37 narrative continues....

andrew mEIkLE is OBVIOUSLY another I37 meSSenJAH Wink

Quote:

Andrew Meikle (1719 – 27 November 1811) was an early mechanical engineer credited with inventing the threshing machine, a device used to remove the outer husks from grains of wheat. He also had a hand in assisting Firbeck in the invention of the Rotherham Plough. This was regarded as one of the key developments of the British Agricultural Revolution in the late 18th century. The invention was made around 1786, although some say he only improved on an earlier design.

Earlier (c.1772), he also invented windmill 'Spring sails', which replaced the simple canvas designs previously used with sails made from a series of shutters that could be operated by levers, allowing windmill sails to be quickly and safely controlled in the event of a storm.

Meikle worked as a millwright at Houston Mill in East Linton, East Lothian, and inspired John Rennie to become a noted civil engineer.

He died at Houston Mill and is buried in East Linton's Prestonkirk Parish Church kirkyard, close to Rennie's father, George Rennie, who farmed the nearby Phantassie estate by the River Tyne.

In 2011 he was one of seven inaugural inductees to the Scottish Engineering Hall of Fame.[1]

above is from wiki

here is another source and images....
http://www.agriculture.technomuses.ca/english/collections_research/threshing3.cfm

I wonder if master mEIkLE was a FREEMASON too?
Because the FREEMASONS love the Jaina Cross...

Quote:

Threshing floor, Ceylon 1826

J. C. Loudon (1826) An encyclopædia of agriculture London. 2e edition 1831. Figure 122

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marceldouwedekker/sets/72157630319447264/with/7459828468/
http://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/threshingmachine/Timeline

Quote:

we can trace the E E E E or M 3 W E or M E M E to 5000 BCE in fact...

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/03/swastika-plate-5000-bc-is-a-model-of-the-milky-way/

PhDUH the Milky Way is one big fucking threshing machine. DUH!!

And both the CEYLON thrashing floor and ole A. mEIkLE lead the sheeple back to ME SWASTIKA NANO APPLICATIONS AS THE ORIGIN OF THE SPECIES...

http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/applications-for-the-swastika/

do try to keep up Wink

genius is always ONE hugh step ahead of 'we the sheeple' because genius is connected to the source and actually LEARNS FROM corrupted HIS-story called 'jesus loves ewe'

namaste

ox

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we have 19 pages of Mayan Blah Blah Blah

Now in connection to ME previous posts I was wondering if anybody has discussed the connections between the SWASTIKA as a CALENDAR and the AZTEC CALENDAR WHEEL and the AZTEC CALENDAR STONE?

Can we connect the SWASTIKA to the AZTEC WHEEL and STONE

but but butt YES Edward Butts did in fact back in 1908

FREE pdf available

Statement No. 1
http://ia700703.us.archive.org/35/items/statementno1swa00butt/statementno1swa00butt.pdf

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
After having worked, during thirteen years, without any preconceived ideas about the ancient Mexican civilization and without formulating any general conclusion concerning it, I saw all the knowledge I had slowly acquired fall into rank and file and organize itself into a simple and harmonious whole.

Realizing this I perceived how, with the origin of the swastika, I had found the origin of the set of primeval ideas which had governed the human race from its infancy and which, in Mexican and Central American civilizations, ultimately developed into their ingenious system of government and social organization.

the above quote was taken from this book here:

The Fundamental Principles

Of

Old and New World Civilizations

A Comparative Research Based on a Study of the Ancient Mexican Religious, Sociological, and Calendrical Systems.

By

Zelia Nuttall

Honorary Special Assistant of the Peabody Museum; Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science; Member of the Philosophical Society, Philadelphia; Honorary Member of the Archaeological Association, Univ. of Pennsylvania; Corresponding Member of the Antiquarian and Numismatic Society of Philadelphia; of the Anthropological Society of Washington; of the Societá Italiana d'Antropologia; of the Société de Géographie de Genève; of the Sociedad Cientifico “Antonio Alzate,” Mexico; and of the Société des Américanistes de Paris.

Archaeological and Ethnological Papers

Of The

Peabody Museum

Harvard University

Vol. II.

Cambridge, Mass.

Peabody Museum of American Archaeology and Ethnology.

March, 1901.

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/32066/32066-h/32066-h.html

Andrew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The swapstika makes a poor calendar, Bless, well Curse them, silly fools, it's only a daily time keeper to a few minutes.

Or use the north star with a Kamel for very crude north south nav.

56 counting posts are better, for the star Sirius accurate to 4mins 17 seconds over 50 years. Just on the rise and sets of Sirius. Very simple, Aubrey Circuit.

Sun and moon for accurate time keeping, but more complicated.

Venus for the long count calendar: Full count 104 years (52 years half count) grand cycle over 3000 years.
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is IGNORANCE?

I posted this quote taken from a voluminous piece of work (576 pages) written by a known scholar and an internet twat stepped forward to identify himself as one of the IGNORANT.

Quote:
After having worked, during thirteen years, without any preconceived ideas about the ancient Mexican civilization and without formulating any general conclusion concerning it, I saw all the knowledge I had slowly acquired fall into rank and file and organize itself into a simple and harmonious whole.

Realizing this I perceived how, with the origin of the swastika, I had found the origin of the set of primeval ideas which had governed the human race from its infancy and which, in Mexican and Central American civilizations, ultimately developed into their ingenious system of government and social organization.

-Zelia Nuttall

please read next post to find out more about Zelia Nuttall and her corpus of work.

now compare to the low brow of today .... just another anonymous internet 'talk is cheap' wanker sez:

Andrew wrote:

The swapstika makes a poor calendar, Bless, well Curse them, silly fools, it's only a daily time keeper to a few minutes.

yes mr. swappy do
the AZTEC came after the MAYA
they were using the SWAPSTIKA as a symbol that carried MUCH meaning...

PREGNANT with meaning

So did the vankers waving the crucifix make the heathens SWAP the SWAPSTIKA for the Crucifix and the narrative called 'jesus loves ewe'?

I guess you did not read any of the links I posted ILLUSTRATING again how IGNORANT you are of the work of others....

LOL

thanks for stepping forward and taking a hit for team IGNORANT.

here we go again...

it was ALSO a STELLAR calendar marking prescession....
In addition to being a symbol for our SUN, its blessed geometry also BENDS light.
(that is a fact that low brows do not understand nor appreciate DEFINING their IGNORANCE in these matters...)

http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/applications-for-the-swastika/
and it is a NANO SUPERHERO capable of explaining the miracles that the vanker Jesus performed.

OR anything a fella like ewe can muster on a blustery day in the 100 acre wood.

handy dandy andy needs to go back to the drawing board and draw ME another picture of what his mind is lacking?

dandy andy better go to church and pray that I am wrong about his idiot self.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZTEC Calendar St.ONE Wink

We often see MAYA 2012 END TIMERS using this as a symbol of the Maya.

Far too many folks are discussing MAYA 2012 and even HOPI prophecy but but BUTT they refuse to discuss Edward Butts, Zelia Nuttell, Thomas Wilson or the Madame HPB, all of whom are suggesting we take a close look what the swastika meant to the AZTEC, the 'middle' CULTure between the Maya and the Hopi.

In the above Calendar Stone we see in the centre what is called the Ollin.

576 pages of blood sweat tears and passion and everything you ever wanted to know about the Aztec Calendar Stone and the Ollin and why Zelia Nuttall sez what she does:
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/32066/32066-h/32066-h.html

And yes yes yes at some point we will need to introduce the Anasazi in to this narrative involving the 'swastika' that I see unfolding in the 4 Corners region, just around the corner from AREA 51 and Roswell, and Dulce, and and and

wolf rolf ROFL

Quote:
The name "Anasazi" has come to mean "ancient people," although the word itself is Navajo, meaning "enemy ancestors." It is unfortunate that a non-Pueblo word has come to stand for a tradition that is certainly ancestral Pueblo. The term was first applied to ruins of the Mesa Verde by Richard Wetherill, a rancher and trader who, in 1888-1889, was the first Anglo-American to explore the sites in that area. Wetherill knew and worked with Navajos and understood what the word meant. The name was further sanctioned in archaeology when it was adopted by Alfred V. Kidder, the acknowledged dean of Southwestern Archaeology. Kidder felt that is was less cumbersome than a more technical term he might have used. Subsequently some archaeologists who would try to change the term have worried that because the Pueblos speak different languages, there are different words for "ancestor," and using one might be offensive to people speaking other languages. My own preference is to use Ancient Pueblo or Ancestral Pueblo, where possible, but this too is problematical. Such usage obscures the observation that the Mogollon tradition is also considered by many to be ancestral to Pueblo peoples. Further, archaeologists are themselves tradition bound and would not be dissuaded from continuing to use the term Anasazi, which features so prominently in their professional literature."

http://www.cpluhna.nau.edu/People/anasazi.htm

note: ANASAZI contains words like NASA and NAZI and please do not discount the origin of the word NAZIrite which has 'biblical' origns.

Did EWE know that NAZI + RITES comes from the bible?

YOU do now: Wink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazirite

shalll we MOOve on folks ... to dicussing this simpleton idEA that at ONE time UNIFIED the entire WORLD?

AS ABOVE = MEdiator MACRO and NANO SWASTIKA technologies = SO BELOW

NANO World APPLICATIONS for the SWASTIKA – the true blue AVATAR
>>> http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/applications-for-the-swastika/
The RANGE of swastika applications I have been gathering suggests this vision I have is for real.

P E R I O D

impossible to slay the TRUTH folks
time to pick up the broken pieces
of that mirror you broke
because you could not stand
to see your own shadow
sitting on the throne
that you thought you owned

you the philosopher
he the shadow king

now what is your next moovie going to be?

ox

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”

-Albert Einstein

dear Andrew,

I have been using that quote by AE for along time now.
Interesting that the swastika fulfills what Albert defines as being an 'impressive theory'. Wink

take the swastika challenge...
whatever your theory of everything is?????
bring it to the SSS Fight Club dude.

put it on the Emerald table
your THOTH thoughts

lets see how your idEAs match up with the 'wrathful god' YHVH's MEdiator called the tetragramaton, aka the swastika?

Wheather you beLIEve in gods or not, WEATHER is a fact of life, past, present, future, mother nature is the nemesis from genesis still with us.

The NANO swastika has taught ME that I NEED to teach ya all some simpleton facts of life.

P E R I O D

namaste

ox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26

Jump to: