FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The John Kennedy Assassination Who's who on the Grassy Knoll
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Martin Timothy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: The John Kennedy Assassination Who's who on the Grassy Knoll Reply with quote

Martin Timothy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911 was not the only outrage carried out in broad daylight on American soil..

The other was the killing of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy in Dallas Texas, on 22 November 1963.

Lethal gunfire came from two directions on the GK, the red spot shows the location of the weapon fired from behind the picket fence some meters past the corner, positively identified as a "Short Sam" version of an AR 15 rifle,

In the super enhanced pic a la the Badgeman pic below that has disappeared from the internet, which also positively identifies the third tramp Charles Frederick Rogers as the gunman, the "pinwheel" pattern is where the flash dissipated thru the flash hider at the muzzle.

The figures behind the shooter are Martin Luther and Coretta King!

Quote:
Download The Moorman Polaroid large file,

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/moorman/3Moorman_20Whole_20Frame5.jpg

Then use the above negative image as a guide, search for the "pinwheel" pattern, then use photo enhancement software to enlarge and process the image to see the MLK's faces emerge, good software will show the raised foresight of the "Shorty" AR 15, and will positively identify Charles Frederick Rogers, the "third tramp" as the shooter!

As well shots were from within the Presidential limo.. as the limousine emerged from behind the freeway sign, the driver William Greer turned and looked over his right shoulder, he turned back and while holding the steering wheel with his left hand, retrieved something from under the dash with his right hand.

He then transferred the object in his right hand to his left hand, then turned his head back around to look at the President, and brought his left hand around his body and aimed and fired, what appeared to be a nickel plated .44 Cal revolver, at the President’s head.

Not counting shots fired from the roof of the Dal Tech Building, the jury is still out as to whether any firing came from the sixth floor of the TSBD!

Quote:
http://community-2.webtv.net/Larry762/fontcolor3300FF/page4.html

Witnesses make the case for the Limousine Driver shooting JFK!

From Fred Newcomb and Perry Adams' book entitled "Murder from Within," © 1975 derived from original research done in Dallas in 1968 when the memories of witnesses were still fresh, Mr. Newcomb's book made the case for the limousine driver shooting JFK so well, that he sent copies to the 1975 Congress and Senate, believing he would be guilty of obstruction of justice" if he did not do so.

These are the witnesses whose statement to Mr. Newcomb and sometimes the Warren commission included the words "in the car."

1. Mary Moorman - school teacher standing next to Jean Hill. She said she saw Greer shooting back but thought he was shooting back at the assassin. SOURCE: Warren Commission and taped interview by Fred Newcomb.

2. Jean Hill - Jean Hill saw what happened too, but when she tried to bring up the subject of a gun being fired in the car, Senator Arlen Spector would change the subject or say "it's time for a cup of coffee."

Zapruder frame 298 shows that Mary Moorman, and Jean Hill in the red coat were the closest eye witnesses.. in this frame the President has already been hit by a shot believed to have been fired from the Dal Tech building, before Greer, Officer Joseph Smith and Charles Frederick Rogers fired!

3. Austin P. Miller - Texas Louisiana Freight Bureau, who stood on the railway overpass overlooking Elm Street was asked by Arlen Spector where the shots came from: His reply was "from right there in the car." Senator Spector just went on to the next question, never asking Miller any specifics. From: Warren Report, New York Times edition, p. 82.

4. Clinton J. Hill. Jacqueline Kennedy's bodyguard reports in Vol. II, pp 38-139 of the Warren Commission Volumes: "I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, and ran to the presidential limousine. Just as I reached it, there was another sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object...it seemed to have some type of echho."

5. Hugh Betzner - Had picture published in Life magazine and was standing right next to the drivers side of the motorcade: He saw a gun in the hand of one of the secret service agents and heard a sound "like firecrackers going off in the car."Link to Betzner’s official statement: http://www.jfk-online.com/betzner.html

6. Senator Ralph Yarborough - 3rd car back Source: taped interview with Fred Newcomb. "Smelled gunpowder in the car." (statement made to press but not to Warren Commission) He was challenged by Newcomb on the phone and he then said "I must have smelled it coming down from the book depository."

This is the original pic taken that day, enhancement of the corner of the rotunda wall carried out by a supercomputer which scrutinized the Moorman Polaroid..

Revealed a uniformed figure believed to be Gordon H Arnold, talking into a hand held radio to this man believed to be Lucien Sarti..

A Corsican adventurer, accomplice of the so named Umbrella Man whose raised umbrella signaled the shooters, to Arnold's left a uniformed policeman wearing glasses, thought to be Dallas Police Officer Joseph Smith, fires a shotgun..

Cecil B de Mille, is the best guess for the identity of the figure wearing glasses with "Krusty the Clown" hair to his left.

Quote:
Update: Cecil B de Mille died 21 January 1959, in Hollywood.

Left: Ed Hoffman, above: the Hoffmans in Dealey Plaza November 22 2003. The next figure seen in profile has the same shoulders as deaf mute Ed Hoffman who claims to have been there, the face looking over his right shoulder looks like his wife.

Charles Frederick Rogers a former US Navy enlisted man, is pictured behind the policeman in the Three Tramps pic above, the other tramps are E Howard Hunt of Watergate fame at the back wearing a hat, positively identified by his son St John Hunt..

"Around 1975 I saw a poster about who killed JFK, it had a picture of the three tramps, the guy in that picture was my dad," the taller one is Charles Harrelson, father of television actor Woody Harrelson.

Quote:
Everette Howard Hunt, Jr. October 9, 1918 - January 23, 2007 was an American author and spy, he worked for the CIA and later the White House under President Richard Nixon, he along with G. Gordon Liddy and others, were the White House's "plumbers," a secret team of operatives charged with fixing "leaks".

Hunt, along with Liddy engineered the first Watergate burglary, in the ensuing Watergate Scandal, he was convicted of burglary, conspiracy, and wiretapping eventually serving 33 months in prison. Hunt joined the CIA in 1949, and became station chief in Mexico City in 1950, he and fellow rookie officer William F Buckley Jr worked within the Mexican student movement, Buckley and Hunt remained life long friends.

Quote:
There is something about William F Buckley that says "Umbrella Man!"

William Frank Buckley Jr.November 24, 1925 – February 27, 2008, was an American conservative author and commentator, he founded the political magazine National Review in 1955, and hosted 1429 episodes of the television show Firing Line from 1966 until 1999, he was a nationally syndicated newspaper columnist, whose writing style was famed for its erudition, wit and use of uncommon words.

Feedback says: Good coverage, my understanding of Howard Hunt's deathbed confession, was that the trigger man who was on the grassy knoll was a man named James Files ..have you researched this possibility?

Reply I believe that the whole James Files situ is a red herring designed to distract, notwithstanding the wickedness of Files, and that Wim Dankbaar and Jim Marrs are deliberately muddying the waters with this type of material.

The JFK debate is riddled with false flag websites and sham forums, Mr Dankbaar is a polite and co operative man, despite he has banned me from participating in his on line forum at jfkmurdersolved.com!

The same cannot be said of Marrs, whose deportment at Waco Texas in 1993 during the siege of Mount Carmel, that resulted in the deaths of as many as eighty eight Branch Davidians, was reprehensible.

Vernon Howell aka David Koresh had pleaded with the Press Corps for a fair hearing, the ATF had entered shooting, and he fired back in defense of his household, Marrs led the response which was mockery and chanting!
Big Boss

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hell....?
Big Boss

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll respond to your thoughts when i have more time to post bud my "the hell...?" response was in error as I accidentally pressed the 'submit' button and I cannot edit it atm. But, for a quick response, I am 'shaky' about the entire Files scenario. I am an ULTRA amateur at best and would have to research it (as well as the JFK Hit as a whole) in more detail.

I do believe it is stretching it to unbelievable amounts, based on eyewitness accounts and general amounts of evidence that I have seen, to say that Dr King and his Wife were there lol. That, my friend, is Tin-Foil "hattage" lol...with all due respect. I also may need to listen to Hunt's "confession" again but know that Hunt is not "light" CIA. This guy has made a "confession" without at all mentioning GHWB, which, judging by historical evidence, he most likely knew during 63 and earlier. His confession is meant to diverge and dismember if you will and of course, my baby niece can tell you LBJ did not organize the JFK hit lol....I do not remember Hunt saying anything about Files but that is not to say he did not. I did not care too much about his confession (in such a way that it would positively add to the knowledge of what really happened on the day in question) to invest too much into it.
Big Boss

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*but my "the hell...?"
Big Boss

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah, I'm tearing up this topic lol, apologies but you should look up the 3 audios here on JFK/JFK Jr. John Hankey, while not the greatest or most adept researcher, brings up very, very good points and research in regards to the Hunt confession and JFK's assassination. I would link to them but I don't have time. Just google "break for news GHWB assassinated JFK, assassination of JFK Jr & Dark Legacy" and you should be able to reach the necessary pages.
Hombre

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this not the most written about topic in modern history?

One odd thing about it is/was how Ruby was able to get to the Patsy and put a bullet in him amongst all those Texans Laughing Texas cops wearing 10 gallon stetsons that is! Laughing

Hombre'
Big Boss

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That among sooooo many other things. I am literally learning more and more about this case every single day. The Education Forum is nuts, I am beginning to think it is troll city in some respects lol. I have never, ever seen so many more mature aged adults fight so much lol, which makes me wonder about the trolls who constantly divide and conquer the topics there, especially in regards to JFK.
Hombre

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Boss my friend: Something to think about--really think before passing a judgment or opinion.

I have a Brother in law who is a genius, real and insanely intelligent--by profession he is a ( School Teacher ) High School His uncle is half as bright and is a very very very successful Doctor who has achieved board status/director status at a top notch Hospital. They fell out when bro in law refused med school---they hardly ever speak.

Bro in law and myself CAN'T find common ground on ANYTHING---Not one simplistic bloody thing---we are a solid generation apart in age and a void as vast as the grand canyon when it comes to common sense. It really is a sign of the times, all by design. He is ( WITHOUT DOUBT ) 100% COMPLETELY BRAINWASHED BY HIS EDUCATION.) That would take a few pages to communicate properly, trust me---he's a different animal than the normal 30 year old.

I do believe the word CONSPIRACY was erased from his memory bank and replaced with " Guitar Hero " played on Wii---It truly is the saddest phucking thing Ive ever seen.

He is EXACTLY who you are running up against in some forums you may visit, especially where certain subject matter is discussed. They are conditioned by ALL they have been taught, those who have escaped being brainwashed all end up ( for the most part ) in dead end jobs, or working for themselves--nowhere else are they allowed to grow and prosper.

We could easily end up in a real ( no holds barred ) FIST FIGHT over some of the shit this guy actually leads people to believe that he REALLY BELIEVES---Only I said he was a GENIUS:

Just mull that over a bit.

best,

Hombre'
Big Boss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol indeed bud, I'll consider the wisdom from here on in. Always good to be reminded lol. Its just mind-blowing still for me to literally encounter those who are severely brainwashed as such. It is one thing to hear of it, and another to actually speak with them, though I have, it never ceases to amaze/shock me lol. Thanks bud.
stakan

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Mary Moorman to Speak Tonight Reply with quote

Mary Moorman is supposed to "finally speak out" tonight:

Mary Moorman, JFK Assassination Photographer, Tells Where She Stood and What She Saw
By: Business Wire May. 20, 2011 02:25 PM
http://www.sys-con.com/node/1843145
Quote:
Perhaps no one remembers better [where they were] than Mary Moorman, who was just 15 feet from JFK’s motorcade when gunshots rang out...

...Where exactly Ms. Moorman stood is a key piece of information that has been debated for nearly five decades.

I know Martin, above, said:
Quote:
1. Mary Moorman - school teacher standing next to Jean Hill. She said she saw Greer shooting back but thought he was shooting back at the assassin. SOURCE: Warren Commission and taped interview by Fred Newcomb.

Not sure if this means that only her position was discussed by Warren Commission, because here the current story says they did not speak to her:
Quote:
In contrast to her friend, Jean Hill ... Ms. Moorman shied away from the press, never giving a comprehensive interview, until now. Despite having a piece of critical evidence, Ms. Moorman was not interviewed by the Warren Commission.

Anyway, it all looks interesting, article continues:
Quote:
Ms. Moorman, 78, will finally break her silence at the Brass Armadillo® Antique Mall in Wheat Ridge, Colo., during a live interview on iAntique®.com, an Internet news and social networking community for dealers, collectors and antiques enthusiasts.

Gary Stover, an iAntique® host, will interview Ms. Moorman for more than an hour. The interview, which starts at 6 p.m. MDT on Tuesday, May 24, will stream live at iAntique.com as part of The Stover Hour. A full-length, professional souvenir video will be produced with additional information and commentary from Mr. Stover, audience members and other authorities.

NEW INFORMATION FROM ONE OF THE LAST LIVING WITNESSES
Among the questions Mr. Stover will tackle is Ms. Moorman’s precise position when she took the photograph of JFK slumping over. That positioning is a key factor in many theories about the assassination.

“The popular view is that Mary was standing on the grass,” Mr. Stover said. “While there are photos that might indicate she was on the grass at one point, her exact location when she snapped the photograph has long been a matter of debate. We believe Mary plans to set the record straight with this interview.”

Now, if she says it was all Oswald, "the Lone Gunman did it," then I'll know she's been paid off. Right now, I'm more curious as to why an obscure antiques social network site get the scoop. Where's CNN or Barbara Walters? Maybe the nice old woman is simply into antiques. I wish I still lived in Denver, I'd go and report live for you all, but we'll have to wait for the Walter Cronkite take tomorrow.
7forever

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The great fake reflection footage that started it all in 7-09.

-The fake blob recoils and separates from Roy's head when Greer fires revolver.
-The fake hand coming off wheel begins with 2 dots.
-They both make eye contact after turning back straight.
-Kellerman raises hand signaling that Greer's gonna shoot back.
-The white lane (by driver's door) comes into focus just in time to blend in with the fake grey streak which mirrored Greer's arm crossing that's seen in the nix film.
-The fake grey streak is over his shoulder first and then across when it's needed.
-The fake forehead reflection replacing Greer's hand is the only one that cannot be independently proven fake without the nix film or other evidence.
-Kellerman moves his head forward, backward and forward again in 1 second in an attempt to block the gun's view from the north side of Elm street.
-Watch the driver's door when Greer turns to shoot back. Something appears beneath the white lane which is very likely the curb.
-Watch the top of Greer's head after he shoots jfk. He still had a reflection, so they darkened it to distract from the silly fakery on Roy's head.

Greer's arm crosses in nix, confirming the logical reasons for Zapruder film fakery.

YouTube - Jfk Assassination the limo driver theory Debunked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: