FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hate legislation Jews stayed away from the WTC on 911 warned
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Martin Timothy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:18 am    Post subject: Hate legislation Jews stayed away from the WTC on 911 warned Reply with quote

Why not hate 'em!

Quote:
It appears that 60,000 + Jews stayed away from work at the WTC Towers on 911, warned via the Odigo Hebrew language messaging service, and from the pulpit of New York synagogues the Friday before, and watched the immolation of their co workers live on television.

Surely that is reason enough to hate Jews!

NIST Engineer Sunder says, "on 911 there were between 8,500 and 9,000 occupants in each building,"

ABC News Anchor Peter Jennings while the drama was still unfolding said, "the normal total of workers at the WTC Towers was around eighty thousand."

Quote:
Sunder's total of between seventeen and eighteen thousand souls in the Towers, makes some sixty two thousand or so absent Peter Jennings figures, nearly 500 foreign nationals from over 80 different nations were killed in the World Trade Center.

As a center of world trade and finance this is not surprising, it is known that many Israelis work in the field of international trade and finance, the laws of probability dictate that there should have been a considerable number of Israelis dead.

Alon Pinkas Israelís Consul General in New York, confirmed that one Israeli was killed in each of the planes that crashed into the towers, and one Israeli who had been the WTC on business was also killed.

Quote:
Picture the WTC complex trials and executions are underway, gallows are straining under the weight of US citizens who conspired with traitor Jews in carrying out the attacks.
GWB's body is swinging beside Barak Obama's, Rummy is there dangling by his neck, Giuliani is hangin' alongside, Condi has been beheaded in deference to good taste and human dignity, since oft times when a woman is hanged her guts pops out from you-know-where!

Now we have come to the Jews who were warned and saved themselves to the tune of so many thousands, in response to which I have decided that mass gassing is the most humane way of exing that many.

Forty bulldozers and a hundred Mack trucks are waiting their engines idling, a glass walled gas chamber has been built, investors in put option schemes that made millions as well as those who received warnings from NY synagogues, and the ones who distributed warnings are led inside.

Family groups have not been separated.. there a few sporadic attempts at jocularity and some small amount of singing as they shuffle in, then I seal the exits like the doors to the roofs on the WTC Towers were sealed..

The exhaust from the diesel engines on the trucks and bulldozers has been diverted into a header, I activate the mechanism that causes the engines to roar into life, then flick the switch that diverts the lethal fumes into the glass walled chamber and I gas the Jews!
hawkwind

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Hate legislation Jews stayed away from the WTC on 911 wa Reply with quote

Martin Timothy wrote:
Why not hate 'em!

Picture the WTC complex trials and executions are underway, gallows are straining under the weight of US citizens who conspired with traitor Jews in carrying out the attacks.

GWB's body is swinging beside Barak Obama's, Rummy is there dangling by his neck, Giuliani is hangin' alongside, Condi has been beheaded in deference to good taste and human dignity, since oft times when a woman is hanged her guts pops out from you-know-where!

Now we have come to the Jews who were warned and saved themselves to the tune of so many thousands, in response to which I have decided that mass gassing is the most humane way of exing that many.

Forty bulldozers and a hundred Mack trucks are waiting their engines idling, a glass walled gas chamber has been built, investors in put option schemes that made millions as well as those who received warnings from NY synagogues, and the ones who distributed warnings are led inside.

Family groups have not been separated.. there a few sporadic attempts at jocularity and some small amount of singing as they shuffle in, then I seal the exits like the doors to the roofs on the WTC Towers were sealed..

The exhaust from the diesel engines on the trucks and bulldozers has been diverted into a header, I activate the mechanism that causes the engines to roar into life, then flick the switch that diverts the lethal fumes into the glass walled chamber and I gas the Jews!

This is exactly why I stated in another post ... "give em enough rope". Wink

There might very well be interesting micro-details regarding Israel's involvement with foreknowledge of the attacks ... but this is just race baiting ... there is a big difference. Idea

- Hawk

MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from what i read (for what that is worth) the buildings were relatively(vs the usual occupancy at that time and day) empty that morning........
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ignore this guy. He's a troll or a fake.
hawkwind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Carpainter wrote:
Just ignore this guy. He's a troll or a fake.

He is also history, time for BFN members to clean up the mess ... Laughing

- Hawk

bri

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedMahna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was actually a funny video. and "as a jew" (hahahaha), one of us woulda wrote a book or made a movie about escaping the WTC by way of secret information prior to the event. huge money-maker opportunity.

oh, and thanks. i just may write that book or shoot the movie now. great idea!!!

red

bri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's one of my favorite Stanhope bits. The point has absolutely nothing to do with anti-semetism.

Yeah Jews would have spilled the beans if they did it. Big mouths. Laughing Laughing
RedMahna

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In NYC, the anti-zionist group Neturei Karta International, who are orthodox jews, would have been screaming bloody murder from every corner of Manhattan. I think.

Maybe even without a book deal. Crying or Very sad

Laughing

red

SidVicious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this shit true or not?

I've never read anything disputing it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let's just say that if joe blow acted on behalf of Jesus Christ, as so many crazy people do, i wouldn't condemn all christians, or christianity as a whole.

this entire idea of huddling a group of people to inform them of a secret event is ridiculous. i'm not walking around thinking all mosque attendees are being informed or instructed to do such and such. yet, many americans think that is in fact happening.

get a grip people.

another thing that cracks me up is that when a population of society behaves slothfully, and the party that accompanies it is suddenly over, everyone is pissed for having been "tricked" into being slothful.

additionally, if another group acts negatively against the slothful, then the sloths are insulted and feel compelled defend their sloth.

basically, humans have selective memory and just hate to accept responsibility. therefore, stories germinate and scapegoats abound.

red

SidVicious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was talking about jews being warned about 911
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: