FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
BP's Immaculate Deception - CONFIRMED!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
rustyh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Sad
Kindra looks unhealthy compared to the earlier videos.

Sasha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has Gulf oil reached the UK?
BBC
January 10, 2011 - 'Warning signs have been put up after thick black oil was discovered on a beach in Cornwall, England and other beach heads.'

skinters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this oil from deep well horizon,coming in from the gulf stream ?.

If any analysis comes back that its from there i bet they lie through their teeth.
abcar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Kindra..a bright spot of truth amid poisonous oil and lies Reply with quote

Kindra is right on in every way. She is so strong and yet seems vulnerable (as a true human being would be)..and yes she doesn't look the picture of health even though she's probably in her 30's..guessing here.

Stress and exposure to this toxic landscape is cruel.

I feel her very strongly. I wish these scumbags of BP and the puppet government of the US whom they own, nothing good.

I wish we all could do what is needed to end this oil addiction..this greed addiction..this addiction to false happiness with overconsumption and celebrity worship.

Kindra is so spot on.

Thanks for posting that Rusty.

abcar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw..I'm selling my car. I haven't used it in 2 months.

I've been taking buses and trains and walking alot.

Here in San Francisco there's alot of public transit...and even though it's appallingly inefficient, you can pretty much get anywhere you need to. But you have to plan ahead and allow about an hour to get to your destination within a 10-15 mile radius.

The buses here are either electric (although I don't know the true source) or run on bio-diesel or propane. The trains are also electric.

I will join City Car Share soon..which is a non-profit outfit where you can basically rent a car in 15 minute increments...and only use a car when you need it. For me that means when I have a gig (I'm a musician) or some other similar need where I have to haul more than I can carry.

Car sharing is growing..we also have Zip Car in SF (a for profit co.) but it need to really expand in every city..and eventually phase out gas cars. Mass transit needs to be completely upgraded in every way. It's shocking that the US does not yet have the kind of train system that Japan does..even though theirs may not be as good as it could be.

Fuck oil and the people who push it. Kindra is right..we need to get off our collective asses. I've started to.

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gulf fisheries in decline after oil disaster
Dahr Jamail | March 6, 2012 | DahrJamail.net

'Nearly two years after BP’s oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, fishermen and scientists say things are getting worse. As BP pays billions in settlements, scientists are concerned about a persistent oil seep near the Macondo 252 well.

The Deepwater Horizon explosion and oil spill are now confirmed to be responsible for deep sea coral deaths in the Gulf of New Mexico. Scientists say that almost two years after the BP Macondo well oil spill, coral communities as far as 4,000 feet beneath the sea’s surface show that oil from the blowout site bear the well’s chemical “fingerprints.” What had once been full of vibrant colors, researchers say, is now an area sullied with brown, dull and dying coral.'

Related: Earth Rape Peep Show Report

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Southpark Fan:

Gulf fisheries in decline after oil disaster
Dahr Jamail | March 6, 2012 | DahrJamail.net

'Nearly two years after BP’s oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, fishermen and scientists say things are getting worse. As BP pays billions in settlements, scientists are concerned about a persistent oil seep near the Macondo 252 well.

The Deepwater Horizon explosion and oil spill are now confirmed to be responsible for deep sea coral deaths in the Gulf of New Mexico. Scientists say that almost two years after the BP Macondo well oil spill, coral communities as far as 4,000 feet beneath the sea’s surface show that oil from the blowout site bear the well’s chemical “fingerprints.” What had once been full of vibrant colors, researchers say, is now an area sullied with brown, dull and dying coral.'

Related: Earth Rape Peep Show Report

Thanks for that, Southpark Fan. Exclamation

The bombshell revelations are in this related article on AlJazeera:

Quote:

BP settles while Macondo 'seeps'

As BP pays billions in settlements, scientists are concerned
about a persistent oil seep near the Macondo 252 well.

In September 2011, Al Jazeera spotted a large swath of silvery oil sheen located roughly 19km northeast of the now-capped well.

But now, on February 29, Al Jazeera conducted another over-flight of the area and found a larger area of sea covered in oil sheen in the same location.

Oil trackers with the organisation On Wings of Care, who have been monitoring the new oil since mid-August 2011, have for months found rainbow-tinted slicks and thick silvery globs of oil consistently visible in the area.

"This is the same crescent shaped area of oil and sheen I've been seeing here since the middle of last August," Bonny Schumaker, president and pilot of On Wings of Care, told Al Jazeera while flying over the oil.

Schumaker has logged approximately 500 hours of flight time monitoring the area around the Macondo well, and has flown scientists from NASA, the US Geological Survey (USGS), and oil chemistry scientists to observe conditions resulting from BP's oil disaster that began in April 2010.

When Al Jazeera flew to the area on September 11, 2011, the oil sheen was approximately 25km long and 10 to 50 metres wide, at a location roughly 19km northeast of the Macondo 252 well.

On the recent over flight, the area covered in oil sheen was approximately 35km long, and ranged from 20 to 100 metres wide in approximately the same location. At times, fumes from the oil filled the aircraft, even at an altitude of 350 metres.

Schumaker, a career physicist with NASA who retired in 2011, is deeply concerned because she has spotted oil in the same location now at least 15 times since last August.

Edward Overton, professor emeritus at Louisiana State University's environmental sciences department, examined data from oil samples taken from this area last September and confirmed that the oil is from the Macondo reservoir.

Experts believe the oil is likely to be from a seep in the seabed, but there is debate about what caused the seep, as many believe it may well have been caused by BP's blowout well and the failed attempts to cap it during spring 2010.

Overton, who is also a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) contractor, told Al Jazeera in September, "After examining the data, I think it's a dead ringer for the MC252 [Macondo Well] oil, as good a match as I've seen."

He explained that the samples were analysed and compared to "the known Macondo oil fingerprint, and it was a very, very close match".

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2012/03/20123313318459762.html
also
http://dahrjamail.net/bp-settles-while-macondo-seeps

My August 2010 investigation is here:

Quote:
BP Shape-Shifting ROVs Deceive Public
Smoking Gun Proof Of Cover-Up

by Fintan Dunne - 23rd Aug, 2010

How a Shape-Shifting BP ROV
'Morphs' From Well B to Well A!

http://fintandunne.com/BP-Immaculate-Deception.htm

BP's Immaculate Deception

by Fintan Dunne - 9th August, 2010

You think you've been watching video feeds from BP undersea robot
vehicles working on a blown well. Wrong.

Due to BP's immaculate deception, you've actually been seeing images from two different well locations approximately 300 feet apart!

http://fintandunne.com/BP-Immaculate-Deception.htm

I've been waiting a long time for a development like this.

In the fall of 2010, I knew that with so much spilled oil in the sea,
we could never nail BP in the short term on the "seepage" issue.
They'd just claim that any oil was "old" oil from the spill incident.

Now the discovery of fresh oil in significant volume --so long after
the original spill-- makes it impossible to easily dismiss the questions.

This doesn't yet prove the assertion in my investigation
that there were two separate Macondo wells: Well A and B.

But it sure helps. Wink More soon.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Mississippi residents find death along oily Gulf shores

By Rocky Kistner, Bridge the Gulf - Thu, 03/29/2012 - 13:29

Since BP's catastrophic oil blowout nearly two years ago, Laurel Lockamy has gotten pretty good at photographing the dead.

She's snapped images of dozens of lifeless turtles and dolphins, countless dead fish, birds, armadillos and nutria and pretty much anything that crawls, swims or flies near the white sandy Mississippi beaches of her Gulfport home.

Locals say this is far from normal. Laurel's pictures can be hard to believe; photos of large bottlenose dolphins, their mouths agape and their silvery bodies stretched out like aluminum mannequins on the tar ball-littered sand as children frolic nearby in the warm waters of the Gulf. She's taken shots of rotten, decaying endangered sea turtles wasting away on the shores, sprayed with orange paint by marine mammal experts for disposal by beach cleanup crews who sometimes take days to respond......

http://www.southernstudies.org/2012/03/mississippi-residents-find-death-along-oily-gulf-shores.html

whej

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPF and Fintan,

How sure are you both we're getting the truth from Al Jeeezers?
Is this Disinfo or fact?
I am always weary of Al Jeeezers.
They like to spread the sauce on a little thick Exclamation

I have peeps on the ground in LA, and say
the fishing is slow but appears better than last year.
Just sayin' Wink

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
whej:
How sure are you both we're getting the truth from Al Jeeezers?
Is this Disinfo or fact?

The AJ report is fully sourced, with scientific analysis
and carefully documented video and photo evidence.

Quote:
I have peeps on the ground in LA, and say
the fishing is slow but appears better than last year.

Gulf fishing being "slow" 18 months after the spill,
tends to confirm the sheer severity of the disaster.

But, either way, the fishing quantity doesn't prove
that there is -or isn't- new oil leaking. Photos, videos
and scientific analysis of new oil is the bottom line.

whej

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fintan.
I will do some emailing on the data you posted
to friends in the south and wait
for their response. Wink

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BP reported on Tuesday that its fourth-quarter net income rose to $7.7 billion from $5.6 billion a year earlier. -- By Bill Lehane and news reports,
09 February 2012 09:30 GMT
Link: http://www.upstreamonline.com/live/article302328.ece

Why are they reporting income? That number should be 0$$ profit, after they paid their proper toll for stabbing Mother Earth to power their earth rape peep show.

I agree Whej

Unfortunately this is the design of the system.

What does that crazy demon say in the Exorcist, '...the devil will mix truth with the lies to decieve us...'

I am not sure on Dahr Jamail's background. I do know he has regularly posted articles on this topic since the disaster.

Search algorithms reflect the shill/rat's nest network out there. That is obvious. The BFN article (Rat's nest etc...) on this topic is accurate and useful. While at the same time, it makes one paranoid and skeptical about 'everything' we read/see/view online.

So using logic, and what I know, there was a bad blowout. Agreed? It went on for a prolonged period. It was a situation never seen before. Deep fissure. A hydrocarbon was emmited at high pressure/high volume. BP is paying and has paid out billions in comp. Corexit [A report written by Anita George-Ares and James R. Clark for Exxon Biomedical Sciences, Inc. entitled “Acute Aquatic Toxicity of Three Corexit Products: An Overview” states that “Corexit 9500, Corexit 9527, and Corexit 9580 have moderate toxicity to early life stages of fish, crustaceans and mollusks (LC50 or EC50 – 1.6 to 100 ppm*). It goes on to say that decreasing water temperatures in lab tests showed decreased toxicity, a lowered uptake of the dispersant {What the f**k does this mean??}. Unfortunately, we’re going to be seeing an increase in temperatures, not a decrease. Amongst the other caveats is that the study is species-specific, that other animals may be more severely affected, silver-sided fish amongst them. Oil is toxic at 11 ppm while Corexit 9500 is toxic at only 2.61 ppm; Corexit 9500 is four times as toxic as the oil itself. Sure, a lot less of it is being introduced, but that’s still a flawed logical perspective, because it’s not a “lesser of two evils” scenario. BOTH are going into the ocean water.] was blasted into the enviro for at least 60 days nonstop, dead animals, fish, birds everywhere....

Maybe it was necessary. To relieve pressure on the Super volcano under Yellowstone???

So Jamail links to Jazeera, I am ok with that. After checking their info, it looked more like they were presenting events unfolding. Not opinion. I did not see any disinfo or shilll game tactics in their info.

Their next headline - who knows?? Right? I agree once a shill, always a shill? They know that. Makes it frustratingly hard on the user of the info.

I do not have a staff either.

Just me.

So I have to get it wrong sometimes - the system is designed for that, but that is where 'others' come in and pick up the loose ball. Gotta keep the 'others' together. Strong. Scattered - weak.

So,

BREAKING: New Oil Slick Near Deepwater Horizon Well Stretches for 10 Miles
by Molly Cotter, 08/31/11 http://inhabitat.com/breaking-new-oil-slick-near-deepwater-horizon-stretches-for-10-miles/

BP Oil Spill Responsible for Coral Damage in Gulf of Mexico
by Leon Kaye, 03/27/12
http://inhabitat.com/bp-oil-spill-responsible-for-coral-damage-in-gulf-of-mexico/

links to local newspapers in US and Caribbean
http://www.onlinenewspapers.com/north-america-newspapers.htm

they are worried about something
http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/04/07/3866731/mexican-plan-for-gulf-deep-water.html

a huge spill + many smaller ones
http://www.chron.com/business/article/A-huge-spill-disaster-and-many-smaller-ones-3462790.php

BP has yet to deliver its positive Macondo legacy
http://blogs.reuters.com/breakingviews/2012/04/02/bp-has-yet-to-deliver-its-positive-macondo-legacy/

amid settlement, oil-spill plaintiffs wonder what's next
http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20120406/WIRE/120409766?Title=Amid-settlement-oil-spill-plaintiffs-wonder-what-s-next

Google news feed
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=ca&tbm=nws&btnmeta_news_search=1&q=BP%2BMacondo&oq=BP%2BMacondo&aq=f&aqi=d2&aql=&gs_l=news-cc.12..43j43i400.4531l10734l0l12765l10l10l0l8l8l0l125l250l0j2l2l0

results for "BP macondo"
http://inhabitat.com/index.php?s=BP+macondo

BP webpage
http://www.bp.com/sectionbodycopy.do?categoryId=41&contentId=7067505&nicam=vanity&redirect=www.bp.com/gulfofmexicoresponse

Gulf Coast Claims Facility
http://www.gulfcoastclaimsfacility.com/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 39 of 40

Jump to: