FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
BP's Immaculate Deception - CONFIRMED!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
GaryN

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I still believe the Gulf 'spill' was a put-up job. The Gulf and many other areas around the world have natural seeps, and sometimes major releases, all by themselves. In part, I believe it was an excuse to dump millions of gallons of refinery waste, cleverly called a dispersant, and also to convince the public we need a carbon tax and a carbon credits/derivatives scheme, run of course by GS and other Chicago mafia types. Also, it has been found that hydro-carbons provide the feedstock for the organisms that form the base of the marine food chain, and that perhaps all life on Earth began with micro-organisms that fed on hydrocarbons.
Slicks in the Gulf, seen from space, from before the 'big' event.

Lots of seeps.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BP’s Corexit Oil Tar Sponged Up by Human Skin
Julia Whitty | Apr 17, 2012 | motherjones.com

'Corexit® dispersed oil residue accelerates the absorption of toxins into the skin. The results aren’t visible under normal light (top), but the contamination into the skin appear as fluorescent spots under UV light (bottom).

Almost three million litres of chemical dispersants were injected into the broken Deepwater Horizon oil well during last year's spill, and lingered for months after the well was successfully capped, researchers say.'

The dispersants travelled with the deep-water oil plumes in the Gulf of Mexico at depths of 1,000–1,200 metres, and degraded very little between May and September, according to a study published this week in Environmental Science and Technology. -- References
1.Kujawinski, E. B. et al. Environ. Sci. Technol. doi:10.1021/es103838p (2011).

Related: Gulf seafood deformities alarm scientists
Eyeless shrimp and fish with lesions are becoming common, with BP oil pollution believed to be the likely cause.

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How Much Should BP Pay?
Michael Brune/ecopolitology | April 24th, 2012 | Cleantechies.com

'Although damage claims from individuals and businesses against BP were settled for approximately $7.8 billion, we are still waiting for a comprehensive settlement for economic damages to the Gulf’s communities and for the devastation of its natural resources. That settlement will need to be large enough both to support long-term recovery of the Gulf and to serve as a deterrent that can help prevent future disasters.

Both the President’s Oil Spill Commission and the Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Task Force made concrete recommendations on how to restore the region and protect it from current and future oil and gas development. The settlement will need to fund following through on those recommendations. At a minimum, that will require $10 billion.

In addition, BP must pay maximum Clean Water Act civil penalties for “gross negligence” and maximum criminal penalties assessed under the Clean Water Act and other statutes of no less than $45 billion. A significant portion of these fines should be placed into a separate fund that pays for projects to enhance the long-term resiliency of the Gulf Coast’s ecosystems and communities. The precedent for such a fund was set by the consent agreements negotiated by the U.S., the State of Alaska, and Exxon in the aftermath of the 1989 Exxon Valdez spill.

It is also essential that the people of the Gulf have a greater voice in future decisions that put their region and communities at risk. Therefore, a settlement should include funds to create and staff a Regional Citizen’s Advisory Council of the Gulf that can provide oversight for ongoing and future offshore drilling operations. Again, this is no less than was done in response to the Exxon Valdez spill. The staffing and ongoing funding for such a council will require at least $500 million.'

EddieT

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaryN wrote:
Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I still believe the Gulf 'spill' was a put-up job. The Gulf and many other areas around the world have natural seeps, and sometimes major releases, all by themselves. In part, I believe it was an excuse to dump millions of gallons of refinery waste, cleverly called a dispersant, and also to convince the public we need a carbon tax and a carbon credits/derivatives scheme, run of course by GS and other Chicago mafia types. Also, it has been found that hydro-carbons provide the feedstock for the organisms that form the base of the marine food chain, and that perhaps all life on Earth began with micro-organisms that fed on hydrocarbons.

You're not alone.

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never looked at it from that angle.

So the Gulf has been effected by 'something'

- just not a blown oil well?

I guess I have to accept this line of thought as being as likely as what was protrayed to have happened.

I do think that something is killing/maiming/mutating sea life in the Gulf. What was the cause of this? If hydrocarbons are so essential to life, why are they doing this to sealife. Is this bullshit too?

kiwikeith

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama last month gave the green light for BP to go wrecking and pillaging in the Gulf again.

Here is the latest article by Greg Palast about BPs and Governments coverups.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/lap_dancers_the_cia_payoffs_and_bps_deepwater_horizon_20140418

noplacebo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://worldvisionportal.org/wvpforum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1031
Is this story the real cause of the of the flesh eating bug outbreak, damn chilling story.
They're calling it the Gulf Blue Plague.
noplacebo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also in New Eastern Outlook "Cynthia: Flesh-Eating Synthetic Bacteria that has Gone Wild".
Sorry I don't know how to get the link for this one Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40
Page 40 of 40

Jump to: