FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
symbol use and our place in the sun
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: symbol use and our place in the sun Reply with quote

Check this partial post of new age fluff;

"One life, one heart, one ascension. This, in truth, is the reality of the experience you are having in the Now Moment, there is only one ascension. You are all connected to each other, there is no separation. You are One. There is only One and it is the God Source. It is the All; it is the Divine Mind, the Divine Heart, the Divine Oneness of eternal Creation. It is the Divine Blueprint from the inception of the All That Is, the moment when the Creator chose to experience Itís Self, and create each one of you. You are each a perfect and Divine Blueprint, an exact replica of the God Source. You have all the qualities, aspects and virtues of the eternal Creator within you. Separation is only an illusion. All that God is, you are, and it is so for each and every soul incarnate on this planet and for each and every soul throughout eternity. You are in the process of realizing this vast truth, this Oneness, and experiencing the unconditional love, the joy, that comes with this deep, deep, knowing."

This appears to be the epitome of new age thinking. What does the reader think of this view? I can't refute this on a point by point basis as I'm fried right now from work. But it sounds pathetic...while at the same time metaphysically true. I think all fluff bunny new agers should be required to visit slaughter houses on a weekly basis.

Main reason for post and the reader might need to be familiar with (magickal etc) visualization... what do you think of the Efficacy of visualizing Geometric (or similar Abstract) symbols in your Aura? As you may know, this is central to schools like Golden Dawn etc.

Of course, there are indeed symbols which provide tangible albeit subtle effects. I find the rune sowilo (S) helpful at times. You can visualize all kinds of common things to at least impart a sense of energy increase.

But specifically geometric shapes. More specifically still, these complex multi faceted/nested constructs that supposedly hook you up to the higher densities. I saw half a vid with a rather complex structure to viz which was to be followed up with the SIRP from the Golden Dawn!! Do you realize how much attention would be needed to see all that!? WTF?

I'm simply wondering if I just don't get it or these folks are making this stuff up. I think if this stuff is valid, in the context of linking with higher/finer densities, the vector equilibrium could be employed. I'm surprised no has done or proffered this.

Mark
Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

No takers so I'll answer; boils down to the number 56.
obitom kenobi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not well versed in much of what was written above, except the oneness part, but how does it boil down to 56?
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: What goes in, must come out. Reply with quote

It can help if the form is despiritualized and only the essence is considered.

It comes down to the universe and entropy. The flow of order into chaotic randomness. What better way to take advantage of random fluctuations (creative force) than by allowing ultimate order to be affected by it? The pressure of the most highly refined pushes that order into reality and in that way, reality receives a corrective "nudge" so that its creativity becomes actuated and productive. We need recall that randomness is a form of balance, but one that only serves to maintain equilibrium. To develop and to evolve, we need that "oomph" that all of the random motion can provide.

Perfection is a state where in nothing moves but with out it can contribute to the perfecting (as a seed or catalyst) of other states.

Radical refinement, experientially.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:56 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Not quite what I was after. I see the "Hathors" have something much simpler tho, without all the geometric lines. Perhaps a person visualizing something already there (inherent) is redundant...

56 was pure jest. I knew that would generate a response.

Another way to ask the above is if anyone has experienced anything tangible by tracing pentagrams in their mind's eye/aura etc.

Of course you can sense something. Asking about perceived efficacy - in any way other than indulgent sensation.
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Eye for an I? Reply with quote

Indulgent sensation or visual diversionary tactic?

Mandalas are a way of poking a resonant finger into the mind's eye. While most are able to "visualize" on this rather putative viewing device, often, a hole in the psychic matrix is created. This is also caused by various types of hallucinogens or other sense modulators. These holes are, not surprisingly, two-way access to the more intimate regions of self. As such, what goes in may not always be what you had "in mind".

Short circuiting the mental apparatus may create a shower of sparks that attracts the attention but only in a deleterious way. Once you realize the fine-tuned nature of the mental machine, you become aware of its features and its failings. We are, after all, here for a reason, and mind-mechanic is as good a job as any. Hitting with a blunt object, in the long run, never fixes anything. We have a tool kit that contains the most sophisticated and efficient way to bring about repair and restoration. We only have to open it to know what needs to be done.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: v Reply with quote

Sounds like you are questioning it's efficacy to. Your first paragraph reminds me of the importance of set and setting in regards to a good hard trip.
Tool kit; dextromethorphan, good music, incense, symbol, theta....

I dare you to type something in vernacular prose. Let your hair down man...
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Limerickety? Reply with quote

There once was a spiritualist
whose essence he thought he had missed
he looked high and low
but wouldn't you know
It was more in the sense than the gist.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Nice try. But "senses" might make a better fit.
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: c as in common Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Nice try. But "senses" might make a better fit.

Meter is more than one kind of a measure and sense will keep you from having fits. Wink

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: v Reply with quote

"It was more in the sense than the gist."

Twas more in the senses than the gist.

Anyway...

I viewed some of Nassim's vids and we see there's the usual cry of disinfo agent. Saw many negative comments under his vids and google lead me back to my old hang out cassiopaea.org. They've a thread with some tidbits (shady connections) worth considering.
I only watched a few vids due to dial up but it didn't take long to see much was the same stuff proffered by D Wilcock. I like Dave but this may be cause for pause.
Surely there's some validity in the material. Not sure if the (potential) problem is in the physical details or in subtle false conclusions concerning future scenarios and ultimate ways of being.

I also keep coming across the same accusations for Jordan Maxwell.

Nice to hear from other angles but this is getting out of hand. Tsarion etc etc.... Think I need to drop this stuff for a while.
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:10 am    Post subject: Information indignation? Reply with quote

We live in the age of information....overload.

The critical element in all of this is discernment. As more and more angles and takes become available it becomes even more obvious and valuable.

Jordan who? Without the internet, these guys would be Jim Jonesing it in some compound somewhere. They can now reach a globe of willing and amenable types and all it takes is a silver tongue along with a total lack of scruples. Not to suggest that any of these guys is a crook, just noting that if you have something good, share it and that will suffice. Making a living from telling people how to live and what to know is just unreal. Sadly, it does happen a lot but that is just typical, not normal.

In the meantime, there is a world out there (your world) to discover and make use of. Conscious awareness is a direction. It is the direction that you are heading in when you go away from fear and domination and when you are headed towards freedom and peace of mind. It is the innate capacity of the psychic nature of man to tend towards an evolutionary process. That evolution depends on the time available and the effort that you put into it.

Free advice is often worth what it costs but at least you can discard it without pain or penalty and that makes it all the more valuable.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: