FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
youtube vid on karma
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

"Well bust my buttons..."

Sounds like we both may have contributed to major synchronicity; as to the conscious (determined) will of harm on another. But that's a maybe.

Not the top of my class (as they were smarter in northern central New Jersey : ) My favorite "sports" were skateboarding and surfing. More the former as there's easier access. Really too bad skateboarding is for kids as I'd still be doing it. I like the helicopter...where you spin around on the back wheels....kids today call that old school and it is. You never see kids today with boards And long hair!

Yes, I'm aware of how the market works, after the fact. I lost almost 20k via "Conservative mutual funds". Come to find out the entire concept of mutual funds was a scam. But I made plenty of sells and lateral moves as well, even into Asian markets > EVERY move I made I lost. So I then knew something was truly amiss. I then found that it was a scam from the get go by those who set it up.
Oh my god yes!! All those goddamn platforms! Anything to get us back into the market. There's those currency exchange (FX) platforms as well.

There's the recent binary options pitch...have bookmarked a site for this and will slowly scope it out. PM please if you're hip to this.

Ever hear of PIPS or GINS? They were the major online "investing" scams several years back. I was taken in both. All this is indicated in my natal chart come to find out!! Saturn in (late avastha = "age" of planet in) 5th.

I kinda think the Constitution is a similar kind of thing. It gives us something to chew on while Their real intentions (nevertheless) play out. There's a very good dated essay out there about this doc's emptiness (my word). It's not a Legal document.......

I was kidding but would love to hear your insights bounced off Fintan. I love his Tree shows but think much may be pure metaphor for metaphor sake. A map of a map of the territory...
Also think his "no floaty heaven" ignores the astral planes and or bardos. But they can be challenging as well and maybe that was his point. I like Winter's stuff on this. We want to die in a fractal-ly ideal locale with peaceful vibes.
In this light, I do feel one could pull off a "successful" suicide...finding your after image, as it were, in a nice region of one of the mid to high astral planes. Only catch I see is if your HS had something for you still. But then they'd intervene in that suicide attempt.
So we've mirror planes and fractal recursive-ness or compression of charge. Almost there. I'm wondering about the extrapolated significance of the 720 degree spin at center. Surely this is akin to the Bloch Wall effect. Or?

Well let's hope things don't get too ugly soon.

Was that basic hybrid self defense or a particular method? Yeah, there's always the follow up payback attempt. Well almost always. It's for this reason that it's good, imo, to know psychic forms of combat. No easy task this - while at the same time we've both related how it can just happen.

>>>>

A little afterthought. I still take a few drops of dextro before my 3+ hour jams on weekends. This stuff is like poor man's acid. But it truly opens one's psychic centers. While on this birds seem all too human. Not seem - but you are opened to what is in fact going on. Yesterday there was a bird that got miffed because I didn't acknowledge it!!! I then said hi and it fucking thanked me. There's also a nearby Cat Bird that is very nosy and keeps commenting on my sex life!!!! It is this subtle and advanced now. What next!? Not sure if I mentioned it but this damn cat bird almost got me in trouble for it's gossip. I've been thinking of getting a sling shot... but do recall my last incident related to this which I paid dearly (in a psycho emotional sense).

Mark
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: ad vice Reply with quote

The only "success" available in suicide is the capture of your essence by the astral entity that convinces you of the value of the endeavor.

Whenever I find myself influenced by these thought-full-of-shit aspects of self, I replace their counsel with the words of a neighbour (especially one that I don't like) and that makes it easier to brush their inanities aside.

Death may be an insult to self but suicide is a betrayal of spirit.

Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:46 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Guess this might apply to a relatively health person, far from locals such as the Stalingrad Pocket etc etc.
Peter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: reverse imagineering Reply with quote

You know, as well as I do, that despite the infinite nature of this existence, we are placed precisely where we will be able to make use of our surroundings (both internal and external) to exact the required energy and movement that our purpose requires. That there be forks in the road and alternate scenarios presented is just part of the process. Remaining centered and central to that flow is how we can discern what is an eddy or a rip-tide and what is the current that needs to flow with us, around us and through us.

What we sense is the inexorable countdown to each and every event. The last minute of this video pretty much describes just how we are accelerating towards our own particular event horizon.

Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Ah th eol' half pipes. You need damn strong legs to pump yourself up to the coping or rim of those ramps. Guts to as some of those ramps are huge....

To cross the horizon. Poof. Makes me wonder what those orbs are - or what they're doing around the sun.

It's good to prepare for the inner bardos.
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: reverse imagineering Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
The last minute of this video pretty much describes just how we are accelerating towards our own particular event horizon.

the last minute.
I do agree.

I suggest when the VIDEO fades to black is the END, the event horizon.

Don't forget the term Event Horizon is the barrier that is breached once you get sucked into the black hole.

Quote:
In general relativity, an event horizon is a boundary in spacetime beyond which events cannot affect an outside observer. In layman's terms it is defined as "the point of no return" i.e. the point at which the gravitational pull becomes so great as to make escape impossible. The most common case of an event horizon is that surrounding a black hole.

Is that what Peter (lacking science) meant?
Or was Peter using his poetic license on the english language again, by absorbing the term 'event horizon' into his word play? Wink

Peter needs to realize who he is, what he has accomplished, can ALL BE REDUCED to about 9 Ennead Enneagram Modula 9 ARCHETYPES....yup hate to break it to you dude.
But you are really just a broken 'record' of space and time that gets to replay IF you can find the missing pieces?

A bunch of fractured fractals that if put together again would play/reveal what exactly?

Peter is special but really just a fractal who needs to get his factals and factoids straight?

Shall we keep this dialogue real simple Peter before adding the PhD to the formula?

Peter IS NO different than a measly ELECTRON actually.
WHY?

Because ON ALL LEVELS of existence we either EMIT or ABSORB light and sound to move UP and DOWN energy levels as the electron does.

In other words we either GIVE or RECEIVE light and sound in order to move UP and DOWN energy levels as humans too.

So who wants a ride UP Einstein's elevator, Raphael is going straight to the top, the rest of ewe can climb the spiral staircase...
CYA around stair climbers....you are trim, slim, looking marvelous, but ignorant of the simple facts of life.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

To cross the horizon. Poof. Makes me wonder what those orbs are - or what they're doing around the sun.

to understand what an orb is....

imagine you are either a 2D flatlander entity witnessing a 3D entity passing through your dimension OR you are 3D entity witnessing a 4D entity coming and going?

what if?

don't get to excited over the illusions Azoth
because then THEY will have EWE coming and going...
between dimensions 234?

Magnetic ewe might find yourself stuck to the illusion, to where ewe, you, and u are being directed to go?

Which way should you go?
Turn right and go with the sheeple or turn left and climb higher as a mountain goat-man?
Wink

I can not figure out why the gals get horny over me and want my SS moSeS seed.

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

(Attractive) gal$ want nothing to do with me and I'm not ugly.

Anyway, time for a pertinent entry. This is from a respected, well seasoned jyotishi tho the actual idea isn't hers (she considered it tho). But I've wondered about this very same thing as indicated somewhere above...

"It's incredibly hard to obtain one of these human bodies. Esoterically it is said that only one in 10,000 candidates will actually receive a human body. Those 10,000 candidate spirits are morally eligible to get a highly desirable earth body, but there is a tremendous shortage and the queue is amazingly huge. Be grateful - if you're reading this with your water-bubble eyes, you got one of those incredible earth bodies! Use it to advantage. Make every thought and action conform to the Golden Rule."

This was the idea I had specifically regarding folks like Dr. John Dee and any person of elite status etc. That is, especially the types that sell out (ie., exploitive genocidal policy, outright murder, rampant usury ad infinitum) millions of human lives; in This incarnation > which the astrological forces bestowed (to attain such power/position/wealth-reward).
Simply a fall to temptation and ego This time round? If so, that is Quite the backslide...as I'm under the impression you get what you sow. So in order to reap astro Bounty you need to act Accordingly. So person X acted Right (a nice guy or gal) > to collect favorable astro alignments...to Then reenter the game again (that nice guy or gal) and willingly kill millions of innocents!?

[It is here that others claim we do in fact devolve]

Something is amiss or maybe it's just me. As I said before, the only way to explain this is that the reincarnation process is Not linear. This, or the continuation of the Same personality essence is Not in fact there - or so covered up as to not be there.

It Just May be that the true elites have figured out the workings of (moral/ethics based) karma, if there is such a thing (hard to see how Karma would deal with someone like Stalin).
We see Jyotish has an elaborate schematic of the varying types of karma. Saturn plays a big role here of course. This may be a law like any other...and who has figured out and suppressed countless other laws of nature hmm?
As we all know, the natal chart is about time and place of birth. That sounds like a (spacetime) geometry to me. A "G" thing wink wink....
Curious that coined phrase ain't it, "GOLDEN Rule". Follow the golden rule...follow follow blah blah.

But there's more. It's about this tai chi yin/yang balance and motivation. This just needs to be worked with...
...note how they set up the system; you get your birth certificate and SSN and then poof you're in their System. It's an elaborate con game YET we willingly buy into it. Willingly isn't the best term but surely you get my point. It's all indirect and by having the victim, or "victim" act on their own free will.

Still, I am under it's (Karma) spell and could be a good thing for all those I'd love to smack upside the head. And what about that!? How does karma respond to someone with simply the urge to hurt another but doesn't act out? If I recall, many christian sects say this is just as bad as acting out.

So in any case, we see trying to live according to an Ideal is ridiculous.

>>>>

Seeing I'm here and my fingers are limbered, I've one problem with astrology. Take all those African kids who've starved to death in horrible conditions to boot. Or say all holocaust victims...all those Indian farmers in the recent past who've committed suicide due to machinations by Monsanto...etc ad infinitum.

I simply refuse to believe that All those folks had (pertinently!) worse alignments than my own chart. My jupiter is fallen and saturn himself checks my wealth houses. It shows...HERE, in Massachusetts in 2011.
I'm living like a king compared to many of these poor souls. I am positive many of them had stronger jupiters etc and so forth. Quite the relativity. But hey, I'm a student still.....

On a purely speculative tangent, I recall the "91 Parts of the Earth" found in John Dee's Enochian system. On the surface this is like a geo political division of the globe. Each is ruled over certain entities which change hands over long periods of time.
The speculation is that these divisions just may have some rather freaky significance heretofore unrealized... like Karma. This law may play out differently in these various zones. !

Well, seeing we're supposedly in some cosmic window of a spike in consciousness I'd like to think that it Is becoming like the Matrix movie. That increased awareness and all that can...circumvent any other matrix of control which includes one's own astro limitations. Could be true for some, if it's indicated in the chart! Doh!!

That last joke...see how it may be an unwitting indication of a kind of holographic geometry?

Ahm, more like holographic paradox.....

Azoth btw refers to alpha and omega. Think Uncle A.C. coined that. Ha, it is 7:16 right now. Just need one more 7.
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: cornucopia or autistic license? Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:

I gather that sometimes things get altered in translation. The original text apparently said that Moses came back with the tablets and his face was beaming. This got changed to beams of light that then got translated as horns of light that were interpreted artistically as just plain horns.

Peter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: conservation of conversation Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

[It is here that others claim we do in fact devolve]

"GOLDEN Rule". Follow the golden rule...follow follow blah blah.

But there's more. It's about this tai chi yin/yang balance and motivation.

How does karma respond to someone with simply the urge to hurt another but doesn't act out?

So in any case, we see trying to live according to an Ideal is ridiculous.

I'm living like a king compared to many of these poor souls.

Seems like you have all of the answers to all of your questions. The power of the exchange. Paths cross or join to allow for the reality of our existence to manifest. The power of will is not in volition or intention, it is in movement and expression.

The cream on the milk is a part of the whole and despite our propensity for homogenization, never the twain shall meet. To realize that we made it to our point on our path despite the obstacles in our way shows that those obstacles were to be overcome. Having arrived, the integration of those experiences is the adjustment required by and for their presence.

The plan is the process and we are its proceedings. As water flows downhill to exchange potential energy for kinetic, we, as energy beings, follow the laws of the physical realm as well as those of the psychic planes. Time is the arbiter of all things and we take our time as required. There aren't that many laws and principles but their effects on us, during our exposure, are as many and varied as the individuals involved.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Ya, I've come across that to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: