FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
CIA Fakes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
TinTin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: CIA Fakes Reply with quote

Can anyone help me out re the whole issue of these CIA fake fu*krs please?

In particular Alex Jones and David Icke.

I have always sensed that both of these guys are misleaders and tabloid crud merchants but I would like some help to clarify their connection to intel.

The reason I ask is because they appear to be gaining popularity on the web in recent years and it would be helpful to the naive ones amongst us to be made aware of the trickery these two , in particular get up to.

AJ has always appeared to be an OTT character to me ,mixing bullshit with possible truths ? I assume to disinform, discredit and mislead. As for Icke, he appears very convincing and clued-in to world events and then throws a spanner in at the end of his interviews by talking about reptilian shape shifters and all kinds of crap. This tends to discredit any actual 'truth' he may have spoken or valid points he may have appeared to have made.

As I've said before, BFN is one of the very few sources of info I trust, and I'd be grateful for any clarification on this topic folks would care to share.

Many thanks

howg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkwind

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: CIA Fakes Reply with quote

TinTin wrote:
Can anyone help me out re the whole issue of these CIA fake fu*krs please?

In particular Alex Jones and David Icke.

I have always sensed that both of these guys are misleaders and tabloid crud merchants but I would like some help to clarify their connection to intel.

The reason I ask is because they appear to be gaining popularity on the web in recent years and it would be helpful to the naive ones amongst us to be made aware of the trickery these two , in particular get up to.

AJ has always appeared to be an OTT character to me ,mixing bullshit with possible truths ? I assume to disinform, discredit and mislead. As for Icke, he appears very convincing and clued-in to world events and then throws a spanner in at the end of his interviews by talking about reptilian shape shifters and all kinds of crap. This tends to discredit any actual 'truth' he may have spoken or valid points he may have appeared to have made.

As I've said before, BFN is one of the very few sources of info I trust, and I'd be grateful for any clarification on this topic folks would care to share.

Many thanks

I think you may have already answered your own questions ... it's called "poisoning the well", you are no dummy and get that naturally ... Wink

Simply read what Fintan has described as a "CIA Fake" and listen to your gut/brain on this one ... Idea

Cheers,
- Hawk

hawkwind

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

howg wrote:
(pathetic audio)(pathetic audio)shit spattering garbage cunt

Why would you ever use Yeager as an argument for Fintan's proposition that there are "CIA fakes"? Yea she agrees that most are disinfo ... but for all the wrong reasons ... doesn't anybody really get it???

Sorry you think this way ... Embarassed

- Hawk

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
CIA Fakes: I'd be grateful for any clarification
on this topic folks would care to share.

Try Googling "CIA Fakes" and click the first search result.
Read the whole page and then the articles linked on the page.
Listen to the Audios linked there too.
That should do it.

Anything I didn't cover there, let me know.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S. Most of the people saying Icke and AJ etc are fakes.....

Are there to try ensure you don't find THIS website
'cos you figger THEY have it covered already.

Needless to say their arguments are a limited hangout of the
material covered here first in 2005. That's standard CIA M.O.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an example of a typical CIA
inspired expose of why AJ is a Fake.

"AJ is definitely, definitely a fake.

Because he never, ever
once admits that the
reptilians are REAL!"

And a thousand variations on that M.O.

Chichi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So i walk into the living room to see 'The view' on and who do i see, this fat ass AJ on tv... i start to get that wtf is this world coming to vibe, then i thought of your wise words everything AJ says do the opposite. So he tells me at the end of flappin them chubby cheeks around to go to infowars.com and stay off drugs... so now im here and medicated, so i guess they pushing him on to the mainstream media more lately? *doesnt watch tv ever*
Big Boss

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now....for ANYONE is was/is seriously undecided on AJ's role in all of this......that is the END of the line, or should be for ANY of you. AJ on the VIEW? One of THE mainstream producers of garbage gossip that has ever been conceived, meant for pure mass consumption and yet, and yet, AJ shows up. Thats NWO power for you lol...
skater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aj is obviously with the establishment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: