FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
is science constructive ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
noplacebo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: is science constructive ? Reply with quote

science should always be viewed in the socio-historical context , decisions are made within the world based on information gleaned from science. history informs us that copernicus beleived the world to be in motion ,contrary to common sense,descartes in his meditations led us on a journey to a position where we cannot trust our senses, there are two realities (he said) a primary and a secondary ,the secondary is the world we perceive through our senses, the primary, such as size shape position motion etc, can be portrayed mathematically, by going down this road we project a framework upon the world to be dissected with reason, and we cannot dissect a thing and keep it alive. in science we must step back and observe, and by doing so dissasociate ourselves from nature whilst beleiving we are trying to understand nature, this leads us to the beleif that we are apart from nature, that nature is there for our use and benefit ,leading to the wholesale destruction of our world through the mindset that we see it in
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: knowing is the power behind knowledge Reply with quote

Perspective is what it's all about.

Sciens, to know, requires the separation of knowledge from knowing. Knowledge is static, formulaic and tends to be easily adoptable as well as adaptable. In this way, its use is subject to personal polarization. Despite this, even the most problematic knowledge (atomic fission, say) can cause great good while resulting in evil ranging from Japan today to Japan in 1945.

Knowing, OTOH, like its namesake homo sapiens, is pure, unquantifiable and ultimately more useful and transformational that any other universal force. It serves to allow us the power to explore, establish and exploit all manner of manifestations of the world around us.

That socio-historical context that you mention is very appropriate. The exact measure of our advance into realms that we were created for and that we have yet to make a significant dent in. We see our progress in fits and starts. Use, misuse and abuse all represent our orientation and obligation towards our continuing evolution and the pressure as well as direction that our conscious awareness applies to our existence.

Projections and belief are the opposing ends of the spectrum of instruction, as we experience it. Belief represents the illusory projection of our fantasies and desires. Reality demonstrates the projection of our consciousness into and about the universe as we experience it.

Nice topic, btw. Smile

noplacebo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, knowing is inclusive of the world, knowing is holistic, to know one must let go of things, knowing is contrary to scientific materialistic knowledge, scientific knowledge with its rigid rectilinear gridwork superimposed upon the living world with the main purpose of control is the kiss of death to knowing, to knowing in a spiritual sense to feeling and being part of the whole, science is not constructive in this sense it is deconstructive especially of our natural world and the inherent wholeness within, if science cant measure with clocks and rulers it does not exist.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: Grid and bare it... Reply with quote

Damn straight! That Cartesian love-affair is the problem and a clue to where's the rub. Wink The desire to pigeon-hole everything with coordinates and eigen-values can only detract from any appreciation that we might glean from the big picture. The vibe is not just its own frequency, period or amplitude. It is the depth and the breadth of the life and liveliness that is contained in any nascent energy, be it transmitted by the form or without form.

The application and imprisonment of our essence within bars made from our own devices is OUR perspective and an entirely subjective one. Getting outside of the box and freeing ourselves from our auto-bondage allows us to participate in the total vision that evolution demands. Rather than share our perceptions, we impose a nominally "objective" grid that completely voids the value of anything that our opposite number can possibly provide. Judgement, bias and preference lead us astray at every turn.

Letting our presence go where it can affords us the pleasure of discovery that illuminates and elucidates the darkest corners "beyond the pale". After all, the occult is just what is contained in the shadow of the self.

noplacebo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, but more like a post cartesian double hangover, which has left us so schizophrenic (in the stereotypical sense) we cannot tell what we know for ourselves, through our own consciousness without the filter of schooling orientating us towards an analytical launguage based mode of thinking, whereby we distinguish everything as being this or that things cause and effect upon an other thing, everything has to be dissected,which is useful for manipulating your enviroment, but the more natural childlike mode of consciousness is more involved with the world with which we then feel part of, and are informed by the world through our consciosness to Know we are inherent in it.
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Say what you mean and mean what you are. Reply with quote

Perhaps the most evident of dichotomies is the weight of memory on the vibration within the exchange. This fundamental aspect of the exchange is nowhere better evinced that when we compare the written to the spoken word. The child (within) may lack the memorial foundations to understand the import of the words in the sentence, but the inflection, tone and timber of the statement carries all of the significance that that uncluttered consciousness needs to respond appropriately.

Reading these (or any other) words provokes and promotes the thought-form. (You read the word on the page and your mind's eye fills in the memory that most closely approximates the sense that you contextually attribute to its meaning.) Were you to actually hear those same words, spoken with inflection and intent, their meaning would be crystal-clear. That meaning would also convey a significant element of the essence of the individual and, most importantly, one that the issuer is unable to appreciate in an unbiased fashion. Thus, the communicative exchange carries along with it, a signal that serves to rectify its source, once that signal is normalized and returned, free of the incipient influence.

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted the following as my first thread over on the BAUT forum that only discusses science/astronomy/math/physicks etc.

I wanted to re-integrate with those sad fellas, save them from themselves and their starry illusions....
I was testing them.
They took the bait.
I think I found a weakness in the armor of the new religion called science.
And the weapon I use to poke and prod them in their holy armor are the two science demi gods Einstein and Newton.

Quote:

I just finished reading the great book called The Last Sorcerer

wow it blew my science mind apart it did, I am still picking up the pieces.

It becomes clear that Sir Isaac Newton INVENTED the math and physics he used, that we still use today, for the sole reason that he only wanted to prove the bible true by unlocking its secrets.

Now this is certainly a topic that goes against the mainstream.
It will appear once I am done that science along with BAUT forum is on trial? :dance:
(if this thread ever sees the light of day?)

Because in essence The Last Sorcerer seems to indict science as just another dogma that steals IDEAS and then calls it their own.

The fact is (folks gotta start reading more good literature outside their beliefs) that Sir Isaac Newton as a Puritan Arian (not to be confused with Aryan) loved God.
So why does science and this site dis anything religious or alchemical as I have noticed?

Please respond....not only is science on trial in the metaphysical 21st century, but clearly this forum is too by its extant association with the TOOL called science that they worship.

Science is a TOOL to be used in our quest in searching for the TRUTH, never to be confused with the TRUTH.

Newton invented his brand of science (critical observation) as a TOOL to assist, to be used in conjunction with hermetic philosophy in his quest to prove the bible TRUE, and that is a fact lost on science, I wonder why?

He also wanted to prove that the Anglicans/Catholics were the handmaidens of the devil.
hmm

This book reveals an Isaac Newton modern science separated from religion does NOT want to exposed.

Funny how folks today worship the 'TOOL' called science.
Sir Isaac Newton would think modern science is vulgar.
Einstein thought science without religion was lame.
Carl Jung also thought alchemy was his predecessor, a therapeutic tool in an age where modern shrinks were not available to those seeking TRUTH in their own way.
Jung claims alchemy lead to individuation.

Remember only priests were available to hear your heretic hermetic visions?

So the two pillars of science Einstein and Newton were inspired by thoughts of God?

How does Newton's sketch of Solomon's Temple (something he spent 20+ years 'reckoning') match up with the 4D Tesseract?
It is rather fascinating how it does.
How many BAUT members have spent 20 years on anything?

Please explain why science should be perched OVER alchemy, theology and psychology? :whistle:

Then later we can discuss the differences between Kepler the devout Trinitarian and Robert Fludd the alchemist who believed in the Quaternary.

Which then leads us to a discussion of why Wolfgang Pauli who bequeathed us the 4th quantum number admired and sided with Fludd not Kepler.
Gee I wonder why?

And then it gets real interesting when we find out Wolfgang Pauli (the fella who put the wedge in the door of higher dimensions) who died in room 137 can be connected to the recognized Maya Code 1379, along with the fine structure constant AND the real meaning of the 4 Evangelists?

So is there anybody qualified on this forum to cover these inter-related topics and disciplines?
I hope so.

stay thirsty my friends
wisdom can be attained

XX

And within hours I was given this reply:

Quote:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Sockpuppet

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

http://www.bautforum.com/index.php

too funny
did I say something wrong?
I should have held back and sucked them in?

science is busted
just like religion they stole IDEAS from many many other beliefs and called it their own.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do I poke a hole in the god called EINSTEIN and the CULT called SYMMETRY he apparently helped spawn....?

One word ASYMMETRY

Quote:
How Einstein Made Asymmetry Disappear:
Symmetry and Relativity in 1905

http://www.myoops.org/twocw/nctu/upload/fourier/supplement/Einstein_symmetry.pdf

And ASYMMETRY was deemed to define the relationship between the most fundamental building blocks called MATTER and ANTI-MATTER, a Noble Prize being awarded in physics in 2008 for helping to define this relationship.

Nobel Award for Asymmetry

Quote:
The Importance of Asymmetry
Luckily for us, the Universe is not symmetrical, at least at the subatomic level. If it was, the newly formed matter at the Universe's birth would have been annihilated by an equal and opposite amount of antimatter, and nothingness would have resulted. Instead, a small imbalance, or asymmetry, in the amount of matter and antimatter created led to a slight excess of matter, from which we are all eventually formed. Such 'broken symmetry' is one key to our existence

Understanding symmetry, or the lack of it, is an ongoing task, and the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physics rewarded two discoveries concerning symmetry violation in the field of particle physics.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/2008/speedread.html

I have done my homework:
Arrow http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=21874

Anyway the BULLSHIT science dogma like religion takes a long time to exorcise.

Just ask Hans Alfven about his plasma ideas and how the idiots who call themselves his peers dissed his genius.

Scientists can be lame, blind IDIOTS too!

Al was not an IDIOT though, but most his followers are because they are not the balanced mensch like Al was...

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
-Albert Einstein

in conclusion:
The ignorant science dude has no idea that both Al Einstein and Sir Isaac Newton kept a spot open, a variable, for 'GOD' in their equations.

And the two pillars of science default to these two guys?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Science appears to be the wolf in sheeple clothing?
I don't TRUST em'
They stole a page or two out of the book of the Temple Priest.

namaste

p.s. the solution is SO SO SIMPLE, it really is....only ignorance + ego stands in the way.
i.e. HOW TO REPROGRAM the MiNd and the heART

We have in fact developed the technology to do it, because meditation or reading the bible alone, does not work for everybody....so now we have TVs/computers and biofeedback to help 'reprogram' the MiNd and heART.

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
noplacebo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are schooled to understand our world through scientific means, this has become the collective western mindset, as peter said "the cartesian love affair" in this, the world is seperate ,is subjective to oneself, this divorce from the world gave us the impetus to coldly analyse and dissect the world into quantifiable increments, hand in hand with the organizing idea within us at the socio-historical context of the time, knowledge of phenomena in this sense is external to ourselves, that is we learn it, we do not know it, it is practicle we do not feel it,it is only concerned with quantity, this way of seeing is now so entrenched within our culture any other view is ridiculed and dispassionately deconstructed in the same manner that the view is opposed to, whereas to know, to feel you know is to engage in nature ,this is not for gain but solely for knowledge, as henri bortoft wrote on geothes way of seeing "consequently the knower is not an onlooker but a participant in natures processes,which now act in consciouness to produce the phenomenon consciously as they act externally to produce it materially"geothe said of this "through the contemplation of an ever creating nature, we should make ourselves worthy of spiritual participation in her creations." geothe in my view has not yet been truly acknowledged for his work in this area, his greatest work.
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noplacebo wrote:
we are schooled to understand our world through scientific means, this has become the collective western mindset, .

there ya go.
what needs to change
we are in agreement
we need to start from the ground up!

TRY to remember without getting easily distracted what the FOCUS should be:
The MiNd and the heART
Ya disagree with me?

OBVIOUSLY the PUBLIC school system and the ADVERTISING Industry need to be OVERHAULED in a big way, along with the *right* to broadcast harmful messages that target the RIGHT BRAIN covertly using signs and symbols.
This has been proved.
But again the sheeple ignore what is OBVIOUS.

The way inPHO gets out to the world NEEDS to be looked at in new ways.

MRI and EEG and other 'brain sciences' actually DEMAND such a change take place.

The CONSPIRACY we all participate in is a SIMPLE ONE that gets veiled/buried toot sweet with typical mundane sheeple discussions.
Visit any forum.

Please pay attention to how the 'we the sheeple' programming should be deSIGNed, using SIGNS and SYMBOLS to control the ignorance we and me encounter in everyday life.

Would the BRAIN and HEART be KEY to what the world becomes at the end of the day or the end of days?

MRI reveals that the LEFT BRAIN lights up reading TEXT (so why are there no images in bibles?)
RIGHT BRAIN lights up when shown IMAGES/MANDALAS (hey who put those graven images in there?)

But what I found amazing and disturbing is that the RIGHT BRAIN lights up whether EWE are watching TV or magnetic U is meditating.
SAME part of the BRAIN shows a response.

WATCHING TV = MEDITATION Shocked
(both activate alpha/theta wave activity)

give me your FIRST BORN
let me teach them my way for 2-3 generations
(by feeding them BS narratives that serve the state)
OK, I even have a curriculum all mapped out!

It involves doing the goose-step around pagan maypoles just before I have the herd of ewe invade Pole-land. Laughing

Merika has been manufacturing a consent, it is a fucking sick CULT-ure within a mosaic of world cultures.
So who is going to 'rescue' Merika from the CULT and help deprogram her?

Or do we wait for the 19th nervous breakdown to occur?

namaste

p.s. the solution is SO SO SIMPLE, it really is....only ignorance + ego stands in the way.
i.e. HOW TO REPROGRAM the MiNd and the heART

We have in fact developed the technology to do it, because meditation or reading the bible alone, does not work for everybody....so now we have TVs/computers and biofeedback to help 'reprogram' the MiNd and heART....

noplacebo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raphael , i dont think reprogramming people with the aid of computers will work, our minds are not computer programmes to be quantified and modified, this is what i am getting at in this post ,science as a tool within the prevailing cultural mindset, is only used for manipulation of the enviroment, it is deconstructive to try to bend the world around us to our will, as if we are seperate from it, the world reacts to each and everything, us included, the world is alive ever creating,it is our mindset which sees the world as dead, angstroms metres grams feet inches, we divide everything into conceptual increments, only concerned with measuring nature, we then superimpose these concepts upon the world, and this is how we come to see the world, without realising we are living within a conceptual world of our own making, this is not just the elite but the majority think like this ,we cant help it it is the prevailing paradigm in our culture, we could have evolved through this with much more ease than present if it were not for the massive growth in computing power , this coupled along with the scientific viewpoint is catastrophic to the world as a living whole, because science cannot take things apart to manipulate them without killing them, and sucking the vitalty out of it first, this is prerequsite,science by its nature can only prove its own viewpoint, it flatly refuses to acknowledge any phenomena that cant be measured, even our own intelligence our own consciuoness, this they call an epiphenomenon of the brain. but there is a wind change happening and more and more folk are getting disillusioned with the modern applications of science, i think we are already seeing it with the horrors of the bio-engineering ,genetic manipulation aspects of this industry, well im hoping so anyway.
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Duality Reply with quote

Science is certainly constructive when its application is used to transform. Be it our way of seeing and dealing with the world or how we manipulate that world by using the knowledge gained and the principles and theorems developed.

Science is equally destructive when it is loosed on the world without the vision and perspective that we have available to meter and adjust it.

Like any two-edged blade, it cuts both ways and its use and usefulness is dependent upon our guidance and guile.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: