FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
goldenmean"fractal field'cause-gravity/self organizatn/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Thanks for the link and we're familiar with Kaplan. I agree fully regarding golden dawn but I still like to play with that stuff from time to time. Guess it's made an impression.
Maybe you could be a little easier on us folks who don't get it...some of "us' are smarter in other ways of course. Myself, I'm toast.

Hmm, this first online book looks interesting. Nice mystical pic. "Origins of Kabbalah"... literary origins perhaps.

Earthquake on the east coast.... which cracked Washington's monument.
HMMM.......

Hey some golden dawn stuff is golden but I find there is TOO MUCH RITUAL

I like the book above because it uses old world low tech mandalas, mantras, meditation on symbols and sound...

Read the reviews for the book.
It is a winner, the ONE by Kaplan.

The e-book written by Fuller, who was in fact a disciple of Aleister Crowley.
It explains why Fuller used the symbol we see below because he learned it from his master AC
I found this symbol inside me, and later saw AC had played around with the same idea....too after retrieving the PATTERN.

Aleister Crowley and Me both arrived at the same image.

But I see it for what it really IS.
A simple simple simple MODEL that explains the complexity.
I can use the above 4 AGES Model to explain how an electron moves UP and DOWN energy levels AND how our SUN moves UP and DOWN energy levels too.

And maybe the EARTH too?

I was at the computer when the EQ struck yesterday and quite a few years back when I got *zapped* and *activated*.

Yesterday I pondered for a bit...then decided to look at the time...it was sometime between 1:53 pm and 1:54 pm when it hit Toronto.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

"I can use the above 4 AGES Model to explain how an electron moves UP and DOWN energy levels AND how our SUN moves UP and DOWN energy levels too."

Surely that has got to have some other significance as well. Out with it or give me a hint. Perhaps it's like an alchemical clock.....

Does any of this fit into Fintan's mirrors and spheres through each other etc? The through each other is old hat as we recall the yantra/hex/torus yadda.

Never checked your profile but see you're from Canada, like Peter. Cool folks up there...

You know I like your stuff but as indicated last year my own perceived loose ends make this hard to synthesize to my liking. Hence I asked you when your book comes out : )

Looks like we're about to get slammed by Irene... last thing we need.

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

Does any of this fit into Fintan's mirrors and spheres through each other etc? The through each other is old hat as we recall the yantra/hex/torus yadda.

yes and with Marko Rodin, because his work is essentially based on the Enneagram.

A great tool, the Enneagram is....it is a tool you can use to help understand how 'numbers' help explain 'character'.
In other words you can place this TOOL between matter and spirit, as a mediator between the 'nine'.

Azoth wrote:

Never checked your profile but see you're from Canada, like Peter. Cool folks up there...

I am just another dark shadow the result of, cast by the behemouth neighbor to the south.

Azoth wrote:

You know I like your stuff but as indicated last year my own perceived loose ends make this hard to synthesize to my liking. Hence I asked you when your book comes out : )

Funny you should say that on Aug. 25.
Last night I gave a presentation on some of my emerging make-me-work better project which started out as the inner work project?

The book will follow the PowerPoint Presentations I am putting together.
They will help me organize what appear to be 'random psychological thoughts'.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=72222#72222

Azoth wrote:

Looks like we're about to get slammed by Irene... last thing we need.

maybe Wink

Quote:
Irene is a name derived from the Greek word Î”áŒ°ÏÎźÎœÎ· (eirĂ©nĂ©) meaning "peace".

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: x Reply with quote

I see the Temperatures After the storm aren't so bad. So I'm guessing we'll (up here in Mass) be spared three months of clean up etc...

I went through um what's his name, oops forget right now, series on vortex math. Neat how he had the 3, 6 and 9 like a "unit" unto itself. The 9 actually being the axis or fulcrum - 3 and 6 oscillate betwixt each other.

Also the smaller embedded "circuits" (within the larger toroidal circuit), like little vortexes based on 9 or powers of. Together, these form knotty "strings"....

...curious thing I found here was that this idea, visually, seems fairly close to the pics and descriptions of the Anu, with it's embedded spirals : )

Ok, if I recall Nassim is into singularities and black holes etc. If I recall, Milo Wolfe and Paul LaViolette believe in neither.

Mar(c)k
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: x Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Ok, if I recall Nassim is into singularities and black holes etc. If I recall, Milo Wolfe and Paul LaViolette believe in neither.

Mar(c)k

how about we get right to the issue.
is the universe analog, digital, or both?
Paul Allen the sciences author says the physicist can not say conclusively one way or the other.

However others have noted that the 5000 year old I-Ching is structured as both an analog and digital treatise.

Maybe ALL of those folks you mentioned need to brush up on their ancient Chinese secrets instead of pedaling western BS that veils ancient wisdom?

Paul LaV got some critical info wrong in his book Earth Under Fire.
Which lead him to make some assumptions that are probably wrong now.
I think he has some good ideas but he took some wrong turns.

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:51 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

"need to brush up on their ancient Chinese secrets"

NOW you're talking something I'm familiar with...being over forty and have had watched much TV as a youth. So we Know the Real ancient Chinese secret is, Calgon dish detergent!!

Guess I'll stick with my jyotish studies as I seem to get lost in this other stuff. I started Nassim's series on youtube, on dial up... but worse was that I kept coming across too many negative comments and seeming good arguments etc. But I at first liked what I heard... this whole idea of (Fintan's) the IO sphere seems to jibe with Nassim's stuff. Like there are singularities everywhere as it's all holographic. As in the Flower of Life imo.

What about Walter Russel? He's got detractors as well. Paul La Violette has email and you could run your ideas by him. I'd love to see the results of that. I emailed him about his take on the tarot trumps (of course). There are too many folks out there seeing what they see. I'm somewhat surprised that some clever schizo hasn't come up with a proof that debunks the idea that 2 and 2 are 4. So to speak.

I wish my mystical episodes were more frequent. At these times I get glimpses into it all and much makes sense. But then it lifts and I'm back in the matrix of mud and unknowingness.

Ain't the root to number curious? Numb... and what about Sine = Sin.

auf gegen nubersheimerschmidt
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
"need to brush up on their ancient Chinese secrets"

ancient chinese secrets are associated with 12,000+ year old swastikas

Azoth wrote:

NOW you're talking something I'm familiar with...being over forty and have had watched much TV as a youth. So we Know the Real ancient Chinese secret is, Calgon dish detergent!!

Madge and PalmoLIvE I thought

Azoth wrote:

Guess I'll stick with my jyotish studies as I seem to get lost in this other stuff.

one of the definitions I came across for the Hindu swastika :

swastika = "it is" the sacred fire of heaven

that sounds very joy-tish to me. Wink

Azoth wrote:

I started Nassim's series on youtube, on dial up... ...

Nassim's work yields swastikas too.
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=229867&sid=2be6563ff9db63295269c0122aca646e#p229867

as a matter of fact I do not think you can discuss a black hole, a vortex, a helix, or any kind of whirly twisting object without acknowledging the KEY to Universal Movement, the swastika's fundamental role in space-time.

As a matter of fact the bible will have a twist at the end of the tale too!
Amen

Azoth wrote:

this whole idea of (Fintan's) the IO sphere seems to jibe with Nassim's stuff.

Truth is Truth is Truth
Fintan has a piece, Nassim does, I do too, and why not you?

Azoth wrote:

Like there are singularities everywhere as it's all holographic. As in the Flower of Life imo.

And this link shows you how ALL OF THAT FLOWER OF LIFE stuff defaults to the Yin Yang and the swastika ....again...?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2011/03/07/the-amphora-the-rosetta-fractal-dna-and-the-holy-grail/

In the link scroll down untill you see the whites of me OWL eyes.

note the OWL face created with YIN YANG geometry?

Here is the solution:

Is this why swastikas OWLs are found among the Masons and the Peruvians?
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1058574880&postcount=181

Azoth wrote:

What about Walter Russel? he has his detactors....

Hans Alfven who won a Noble Prize after battling his IDIOT peers for nearly 40 years trying to share his ideas about plasma, had his scholarly detractors too?

And yes in fact some folks who see themselves as smart and educated, often hate talking to me because I can make them feel stupid about some basic facts of life...?
Socrates had a knack for being able to do the same thing, and he was made to take hemlock?

What does that tell you about the tender ego that will not let go of stupid illusions?

Azoth wrote:

Paul La Violette has email and you could run your ideas by him.

I have a friend who knows him well.
She told me he is not interested in discussing 'Under Fire', he has moved on.....blah blah blah

Paul LaV clings to his ego.

He is the ONLY person I have come across who TOTALLY FUCKED up the positions of the 4 Evangelists as elemental and zodiacal positions...and then he attempted to restructure the zodiacal wheel?

Paul V lost me on page 24 of his book with his major FLUB.

Which is KEY to unraveling the mystery.

Azoth wrote:

I'd love to see the results of that. I emailed him about his take on the tarot trumps (of course).

Did he reply?
What was your question?
What was his reply?

Azoth wrote:

There are too many folks out there seeing what they see. I'm somewhat surprised that some clever schizo ....

1379 or 1376 is the simple code I have come across that links ALL the beliefs.
It is sweet.

Why the difference in the 6 and 9?
Best explained using the prime number building blocks....

Azoth wrote:

Ain't the root to number curious?

The root to number?

One fella who has worked for 20 years on what he feels is a solution to your question suggests the best number to represent the collective unconscious is 37.

google 'Jerry Iuliano 37'

I am inclined to agree.

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do I connect the above 1379 CODE to the I CHING?

Is it a coincidence or design (stupid questions eh?) of this magic square that 1379 are positioned in a cross around the number 5?

....and then how do we associate the 1379 Pattern to the ULAM SPIRAL based on PRIME NUMBERS?

Using this killer video of the Lo Shu tones:

Quincunxial Vortices
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fg11nIIK4w

And ALL of the above we can connect to this CELTIC brooch?

I call it the Prime Number SEED PATTERN = ULAM Spiral

that we can place onto this 7000 year old plate:

the ignorant mass of humanity has so much BULLSHIT to let go of before they will ever see the simple TRUTH.

namaste

re: Brigit's Cross
Size does not matter. Generally crosses are made from
pieces of rush that are about 8-12 inches long.

8-12 inches sounds like St. Brigit would get a rush?
Laughing Laughing

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Heil, you may be right about Paul L as that is indeed what he always says, "I've moved on". I emailed and said almost verbatim (as you) that no one has ever corresponded the tools on the Magician's table as thyself. All he said was that he was sorry that I found the idea odd. To, when I found that he appeared on Project Camelot my suspicion said hello.

Still curious, sine and sin. Ah, a sine makes matter (where sin has it's day)! Knew I could do it.

I do recall your longitudinal and transverse wave pic. Was that ultimately about Light And Sound?

Another goody for 37;

111=1+1+1=3 (3x37=111)
222=2+2+2=6 (6x37=222)
333=3+3+3=9 (9x37=333)
and right on down to 999..... > 37 = 10 = 1 = ONe = 15+14 (english anyway) = 6+5=11 = 2
....as Fintan said, there's ultimately (Just o) oneness and twoness. Was just playing here but it came up anyway!

Just had another whim; 6 and 9 (or other pair) could, among other things, somehow be related to the vesica p. as to sphere. As when Fintan related the touching spheres/dimple in/covalent bonding ideas. Likely not but I can get into right brain to.

Well, numbers as to Rorschach tests....perhaps.

Please send some dmt when you get a chance.

Mar(c)k
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

Please send some dmt when you get a chance.

Mar(c)k

Laughing

yes it t'was true I manufacture me own I3^7 LEvI dmt using my pInEaL gland Idea
Laughing of course....

unfortunately I can only mine mine for me.

all I can do is give folks the tools
and suggest start digging

George Gurdjieff would do the same thing....hand folks a shovel and say start digging yourself a hole.
Literally AND Figuratively

So you could climb inside your own black hole...and meditate from deep within where profound truths reside, go as deep as you can, watch your strength grow?
Or I could chain the herd of ewe down and turn you into galley slaves?
But remembering to rotate the crops of slaves so both asymmetrical biceps, both L/R appear balanced?

I would not want unbalanced slaves brewing down below...

Fine Structure Constant - Sixty Symbols

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlSLIW0gZtk

THUS what I AM is just another repeater station perched inside a hole or is it on top of an invisible hill?

echoing echoing transmitting 1379 1376 1379 1376 1379 ....

137*69 ancient code that links all beliefs:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5916&start=30

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

"(to climb inside your own black hole...and meditate from deep within where profound truths reside, go as deep as you can, watch your strength grow?)"

You've a question mark there. I suppose if it was so easy the world would be a different place. Dextromethorphan has it's uses... poor man's psychotropic.
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
"(to climb inside your own black hole...and meditate from deep within where profound truths reside, go as deep as you can, watch your strength grow?)"

You've a question mark there. I suppose if it was so easy the world would be a different place. Dextromethorphan has it's uses... poor man's psychotropic.

they should make the poor man's psychotropic AVAILABLE AND FREE to the wealthy and affluent....AND then force them to TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!!

Say AHHHHH

then watch the world change for the better
I guarantee it.

In small doses of course.

First wankers we strap down and give them ALL an overdose of DMT are the UN Council and WHO....and then we start with Royal Families who love all the wrong kind of GOLD.

Laughing Laughing

So this COUP de'DMT would need to happen quick.
Nobody DIES but the WORLD changes....

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: