FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
goldenmean"fractal field'cause-gravity/self organizatn/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:35 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Hey, the feds just shut down Gibson Guitars...for no valid reason. War on us.
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CUBES and SPECTRAL LINES and POLARIZATION

Quote:

The linear polarization produced by scattering processes in the spectral lines of the IR triplet of Ca II can be observed near the edge of the solar disk. The cause of this polarization was considered a true enigma until the year 2003, in which IAC researchers could carry out sophisticated calculations based on the quantum theory of the spectral line polarization. In this way, they could demonstrate that the physical origin of the enigmatic polarization is the presence of "atomic polarization" in the lower levels of such spectral lines, which produces dichroism (i.e., selective absorption of the polarization components of the radiation beam that propagates towards the observer) without the need of a magnetic field. This result is important because it provides a way to detect extremely weak magnetic fields in Astrophysics, both in the solar atmosphere and in other astrophysical plasmas (e.g., in the atmospheres of supernovae).

stay focused on I37 and SPECTRAL LINES and the CUBE
IF you want to stay CLOSE to the TRUTH

it is a game of horseshoes
you can win by being close

dead ringers are NOT necessary to win the game

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Can't comment on that accept for saying I do get the right brain grok of the import of angle; regarding everything. It's the only way (in a universe of waves)...

Along similar lines I grok that Meaning...is possible due to the fact of the above. That is, perceptual meaning Is (simply because we perceive) natures laws. That is, it's these angles, these ratios and proportions... That IS the meaning; we just fill in Rorschach like details.

So what do you think of ormus? The stuff itself and taking it.
duaneh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh no, blasphemy

http://measureofdoubt.com/2011/08/29/lies-and-legends-about-the-golden-ratio/

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:

So what do you think of ormus? The stuff itself and taking it.

not familiar with it
found this
what do you think?
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/cone.htm

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:28 am    Post subject: x Reply with quote

"oh no, blasphemy".
I've heard of this before but which has nothing to do with my own brief glimpses into multidimensional dynamics. There are many different forms of the spiral... and there's the golden cut which is very fundamental. There's cymatics...all this implies ratio and proportion of course.
But what I find so cool is how things come about; via light interacting with itself. If so, we see how it's the angles of that light playing into each other, or not.
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: x Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
"oh no, blasphemy".
I've heard of this before but which has nothing to do with my own brief glimpses into multidimensional dynamics. There are many different forms of the spiral... and there's the golden cut which is very fundamental. There's cymatics...all this implies ratio and proportion of course.
But what I find so cool is how things come about; via light interacting with itself. If so, we see how it's the angles of that light playing into each other, or not.

Please watch this BEFORE reading my response, because a TEAM of smART folks worked on it for 8 yEARS?
did you hEAR that whoever is reading this?

ERIS: World's first realistic simulation of the formation of the Milky Way
Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VQBzdcFkB7w

ignore the low brow perspectives
IF you can.
I have a hard time doing so sometimes.

that 'blasphemy' article was addressing the Parthenon mostly

But what can we conclude about the average dumbed down science wanker who denies the xyz geometry that exists, re: the different kinds of spirals that nature manifests, through vortexes, tornados, hurricanes, etc are what we SEE, the obvious manifestations, what can we say about the profane, mundane and vulgar human who never seems to be ready to receive and take it to the next level?
Why is what we cannot see such a mystery when it is implied that profound connections MUST exist between the two realms.

The FIBONACCI found throughout nature is just a simple OBVIOUS reminder of some of the GOLDEN RULES, ignorant wankers seem to forget.
Folks who bring up the same lame arguments because they have not read a decent book in X years are really fucking blind to the obvious.

DUH DID YOU SEEN HOW THE UNIVERSE FORMED IN THAT VIDEO ABOVE YA SCIENCE IDIOTS?
Whose world is filled with coincidences that need to be proved or dismissed?
IDIOTS see mostly coincidences...but in a world unified in ways we have YET to comprehend, these are NOT coincidences, THEY ARE EVIDENCE of an underlying unity.

Wankers love to use the word coincidence.
Does the 'average' ignorant low brow human think he/she/it is above those FORCES that formed the MILKY WAY?

Actually I know I share this earth with idiots.
I see evidence of both the swirly twirly forces of nature and the patri-IDIOT who sits in a tank in Baghdad, a reality that swirls around him, a CULTure foreign to the patri-IDIOT who sits and waits to go home, in a modern version of Plato's cave?

I was hoping that we were moving toward an age where finally the Philosopher King or Queen would step forward and grab hold of the REIGNS, because humanities Chariot is getting to close to the sun again.

Maybe that is why the earth is melting?

WTF does the average Yank in a Tank know about Plato or philosophy, Does he sit there in his metal cell and ask himself why King George II who saw a burning Bush sent him there?

The world is filling with swirly twirly idiots who have no idea which way is up or down.

And this is how they view the world?

SCOPES and the MONKEYS who look though them, both are on TRIAL?

EWE BET!!!

the patri-IDIOT (in any country) sees it all as just a game that he was weaned on?

duh I say we make it illegal to build, promote WAR toys.
then watch the fucking world GROW UP
when billions are served TRUTH daily under the GOLDEN MASONIC ARCHES

that day when we stop becoming the next game to be exploited.

Sorry for the rant Azoth, but hey GRAVITY and SELF ORGANIZATION is affected by how we behave?

Something fundamental that needs to be fixed?

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

This rant was directed at me? I'm For the yellow brick road...

and in this, I can totally grok what you mean by the interconnectedness as to coincidence. When in the zone and working on something on the pc, my inner dialog matches Exactly the digital time display. That is, the train of thought matches the number combination(s) in an ongoing fashion.
I certainly helps to be familiar with the astrology and various other schemes such as we have here (and say Randy P.'s vortex math).
Hard to put this in detail but it's gets blatant at times. There is no fixed linear unfolding...yet it's how the numbers reflect my thoughts (positive, negative, inspiration, a sudden insight, anxiety, recollection etc etc) exactly at the point when glancing at the clock.
Sometimes it helps to read the hour side as the past etc.
duaneh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Azoth and Raphael,

I'm the one who posted the "blasphemy"

I just thought you might like to know what "others" are saying.

here your preaching to the choir

maybe you could post a reply on their blog to set them spiral Very Happy

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:56 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Mine was somewhat of a rhetoric question. But again, I've seen this before and it's sparse I think. There's much more good info For nice proportions. If they can't see it in the human body I guess it's hopeless.
I also read a few years back that today's established philosophers reject the old time "Law of Correspondences". I can see that - but what I've learned from vedic astrology indicates these guys need to get back to work. Or whoever was behind that article. It may apply more to Magickal work as this Is rather overloaded with (traditional, if that be your thing) redundancy etc.

Off topic but a goody. Elenin is a comet. To be a terse as possible; still. Earthquakes on the east coast have to be a heads up. Yahoo just had a piece on fragile reactors in context. Has anyone seen the graphics of all the recent quakes around the pacific rim!?
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
This rant was directed at me? I'm For the yellow brick road...

no

Azoth wrote:

and in this, I can totally grok what you mean by the interconnectedness as to coincidence. When in the zone and working on something on the pc, my inner dialog matches Exactly the digital time display. That is, the train of thought matches the number combination(s) in an ongoing fashion.
I certainly helps to be familiar with the astrology and various other schemes such as we have here (and say Randy P.'s vortex math).
Hard to put this in detail but it's gets blatant at times. There is no fixed linear unfolding...yet it's how the numbers reflect my thoughts (positive, negative, inspiration, a sudden insight, anxiety, recollection etc etc) exactly at the point when glancing at the clock.
Sometimes it helps to read the hour side as the past etc.

I agree
when I was fixated on the numbers 11 2 5 8
I often would see these numbers in the clock, dates, events, etc.

now that I am fixated/focused on 1376 or 1379, these numbers are grabbing my wandering attention.

true, the entire experience is difficult to put into words or even supported with images.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Mine was somewhat of a rhetoric question. But again, I've seen this before and it's sparse I think. There's much more good info For nice proportions. If they can't see it in the human body I guess it's hopeless.
I also read a few years back that today's established philosophers reject the old time "Law of Correspondences". I can see that - but what I've learned from vedic astrology indicates these guys need to get back to work. Or whoever was behind that article. It may apply more to Magickal work as this Is rather overloaded with (traditional, if that be your thing) redundancy etc.

Off topic but a goody. Elenin is a comet. To be a terse as possible; still. Earthquakes on the east coast have to be a heads up. Yahoo just had a piece on fragile reactors in context. Has anyone seen the graphics of all the recent quakes around the pacific rim!?

you see 'Elenin'

I see ELenIn

I interpret another I37 factor, a seemingly distant event that still has repercussions for us here?

ELenIn and aLIEns and LEvI priests who surrounded the tabernacle (Ark/holy grail) and the number I37 which is connected to the fine tuning of the Electro-magnetic field?

connection?

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: