FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
EvIL Eye PHOtons/PHOsphenes = symbols/names for god?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James D wrote:
It's in the Audios section on the BFN main page, about half way down -
2007:We Bounce Back (Thurs 2nd Feb)

and then you have DSL and DAIl UP Mp3's.

If not - contact Fintan.

I have DSL
Is this link working for you?
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel070201a.mp3

namaste

James D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it works for me.
I have to download the Mp3 file and open with windows media, but no problem.

Ask the main Dude Fintan - I wonder how he feels about it now 5 years on.
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James D wrote:
Yes, it works for me.
I have to download the Mp3 file and open with windows media, but no problem.

Ask the main Dude Fintan - I wonder how he feels about it now 5 years on.

well you didn't tell me I would need to save it. Wink
listening to it now.

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phosphenes and NASA

go to 15:24
Arrow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tWqh7OuLWE&feature=related

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Optimist777

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"A phosphene is an entoptic phenomenon characterized by the experience of seeing light without light actually entering the eye. The word phosphene comes from the Greek words phos (light) and phainein (to show). Phosphenes can be directly induced by mechanical, electrical, or magnetic stimulation of the retina or visual cortex as well as by random firing of cells in the visual system. Phosphenes have also been reported by meditators, people who go for long periods without visual stimulation (also known as the prisoner's cinema) or who are under the influence of drugs, especially a hallucinogen."

The artist Aaron Ross has a great definition of phosphenes: "phantom images seen only in the mind's eye."

Phosphenes (literally "light that shines forth") are luminous, ephemeral signposts marking the landscape of inner space. Several scientists have found that phosphenes have common features across cultural boundaries. Such findings point to a universal library of symbols.

A phosphene is a multicolored shape or pattern seen in the darkness, without external visual stimulation. Phosphenes can be seen with closed eyes or in a completely dark room with open eyes. Phosphenes may appear as:

* spirals
* exploding stars
* wispy clouds
* wheels
* tunnels
* parallel lines
* wavy lines
* dotted lines
* zigzags
* checkerboards
* honeycombs
* spider webs
* dot patterns
* circles within circles
* crosses
* thin meandering lines, like lightning
* geometric shapes, like triangles, squares, pentagons
* and so on.

They may swirl, pulse, superimpose, fragment, or morph into other images.

If you have ever bumped your head and seen stars, those were phosphenes. You can, however, stimulate the appearance of phosphenes without hurting your head in the process. Hold your fingers over your closed eyelids and make very slow and gentle circular motions or apply very gentle pressure. When images begin appearing, remove your fingers, keep your eyes closed, and watch the visions. Having a tape recorder handy will allow you to describe out loud the colors, shapes, and other phenomena you witness. This information will be helpful later as you study the symbolic meaning of your visions.

Why does pressure on the eyeballs create phosphenes? Mathematician G. Bard Ermentrout explains that the pressure inhibits signals from the retina, thereby encouraging the brain's cortex to fill the void. The brain begins firing spontaneously and creates hallucinatory patterns.

Phosphenes can also be seen under such conditions as:

* hypnosis
* reverie
* fever delirium
* fatigue
* sensory deprivation
* sweat lodges
* profound concentration
* hyperventilation
* medicinal herbs
* psychoactive drugs (such as LSD)
* food and water deprivation
* electrical and magnetic stimulation of the visual cortex
* strobe lights
* rhythmic movement
* migraine headaches
* meditation
* trance states
* intense emotion
* stress
* crystal gazing

The behaviour of phosphenes seems to be uncontrollable by scientists. In 1994, vision researcher William H. Dobelle discovered that the phosphene lights flicker at a rate which seems unrelated to the cardiac pulse, breathing rate, or other physiologic functions.

Phosphene researcher and artist Lorena Babcock Moore says that under the influence of drugs and other intense forms of stimulation, phosphenes become "more pronounced and the patterns (called entoptics) increase in complexity and may include flashes, spirals, circles, or zigzags that move in concentric circling, horizontal streaking, vertical falling, or scattering fragments. Motifs may overlap and transform into one another." However, Moore does not use intense methods for her own phosphene work. She prefers outdoor solitary drumming.

Distinct shapes are commonly seen in phosphenes. Phosphenes are said to be generated by the nervous system's intrinsic geometry.

Vivid, morphing colors are typical. Phosphenes typically change color in phases:

1. Yellow
2. Bright green with a red halo expanding toward the center
3. Red with a blue halo expanding toward the center
4. Blue
5. Grey, faint afterimage

These inner visions have inspired artistic works throughout human history. In 1989, researcher Richard Bradley applied the concept of phosphenes to European megalithic art. He attributed many mysterious cave drawings with the phosphene visions of the ancient artists. Art historian A. E. Iribas has traced the influence of phosphenes on such art as:

* the "childlike" art of Miro
* the psychedelic art of Michaux
* the surrealist art of Dali
* the mandalas of Tibetan Buddhism
* the architecture of temples
* alchemical imagery
* Hildegard von Bingen's illuminations
* the work of contemporary painters such as Onslow-Ford, Kupka, Kandinsky, av Klint, and others

In 1983, Qabala expert Philo Stone suggested that phosphenes are actually "sparks of pure energy, light perceived at the moment of its conversion into nervous-system information between the cornea and the brain. Thus, phosphenes may be the behavior of atomic particles as observed by the naked eye: the interface of two worlds, the normal and the nuclear -- the fourth dimension."

The French physician Francis Lefebure (1916-1988) experimented with a technique of combining a thought with a phosphene in order to transform the energy of light into mental energy. He believed that conscious phosphene work would stimulate memory, attention, intelligence, imagination, intuition, creativity, decision making, patience, perseverance, self confidence, dreaming, and the discovery of new dimensions. His technique involved stimulating phosphenes with a light source:

1. Sit in a darkened room.
2. Look at the bulb of a small pocket flashlight (non-halogen) for thirty seconds.
3. Turn off the light and, with open eyes, see the phosphene.
4. Place a thought inside the phosphene: "A thought of love, goodness, peace, wisdom, a thought dedicated to unhappy and unlucky people of the planet."
5. Keep both the phosphene and the thought for at least one minute, smiling throughout.

http://www.dreamviews.com/f32/phosphenes-hypnagogic-imagery-126481/

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:

The artist Aaron Ross has a great definition of phosphenes: "phantom images seen only in the mind's eye."

Phosphenes (literally "light that shines forth") are luminous, ephemeral signposts marking the landscape of inner space. Several scientists have found that phosphenes have common features across cultural boundaries. Such findings point to a universal library of symbols.

some good info there...

It is becoming very obvious that humans did not need to have contact with each other to have developed the same symbols.
Symbols which reflect a universal consciousness, a stealth alphabet.

That is probably why the swirly swastika (and other symbols) are found worldwide. The swastika revered at least 5000 years prior to the Christian era in a time where writing did not exist.

PHOsphenes are the geometric language that no matter how far the ignorant stray from the intended script, the language that the universe uses AS ABOVE, SO BELOW, will help get us back on track again, and again, and again....

quite simple

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:

Shea Zellweger's X Stem Alphabet

the SS or SZ Alphabet

1 - 4 - 6 - 4 - 1 = 16 letters

Quote:
Zellweger’s background is a combination of formal education and extensive research in the fields of Psychology, Pedagogy, Semiotics and Logic.

These multidisciplinary experiences contributed to the development, over a forty year period, of his X-stem Logic Alphabet. Zellweger has been a respected academic speaker and author, especially in the fields of Semiotics and Education.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shea_Zellweger

I must say I feel good vibrations for SZ and attaching my wagon to his sweet 16.

Note: OX are the outside letters, and SZ is in the center.
A game of X and O using the numbers 52 or 25?
Laughing

Well this image has it all.
It has a BLACK X and a WHITE O along with the numbers 52 in the NORTH and 25 in the SOUTH

namaste

in addition to all of the above we find these same p,q,b,d, shapes appearing in the work of Peano-Russell

Quote:
Peano-Russell notation was Bertrand Russell's application of Peano's logical notation to the logical notions of Frege and was used in the writing of Principia Mathematica in collaboration with Alfred North Whitehead:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peano-Russell_notation

bIbLE flipped 180 degrees kinda looks like 379I9

To spell bIbLE should we investigate the numbers/letters I37/LEI and have another look at b = d, p, q AND btw where do the b/6 and q/9 come in?
69 and yin yang...

But butt butt the reason I AM so hapqy today is in the confirmation of how all of the above especially the numbers 5 2 starts hinting/colliding with the BLUE WORM.

Marko Rodin VBM 2 Fish and 5 Loaves of Bread and Jesus Mihi Omnia 157 and the BLUE WORM:

http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/08/marko-rodin/
Found in Mexico.
At the bottom of a bottle.
Buried under the sands of time.
SS CULTures that used Stamps and Seals are systematically being stamped out, rubbed out by the 'Spanish Conquistador' and it's 21st century facsimile, however that should manifest incognito?
Or is it still operating out in the open?

How the MEme 5 2 collides with language and serpentine forked tongues that help our coiled like a spring DNA evolve.

Did ya notice that the X-stem alphabet starts with o and ends with x?

my theory of everything I have reduced to ox too!

ox = hug kiss

H eaven/Hell
U nder
G ee?

K eep
I t
S wastika
S imple

namaste

ox

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just noticed as of today this thread has 7013 views...

my LIfE in fact which is dictated by the fine structure constant 1/137 has become one big coincidence.
I have the evidence.

ox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: