FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
who's who and on what base?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
RedMahna

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some guy told me years ago, when i posted an ad in a music periodical for forming a band which i hoped would be a sort of protest-rock band, kind of like Rage Against the Machine... and this dude writes back with a diatribe on how he believed that doing such a band/act is so useless and instead the best way to go about changing any political system is to do it the pragmatic way.

pragmatic, in this case, meant getting elected into local office and to work one's way up through the ranks of politics and into Congress.

i am not a Tea Partier, and we pretty much know how their stunt went (being funded by interest groups), but theirs is an example of doing it pragmatically. the LaRouchies do it the same, also. so do the Libertarians, another group that i am not too sure about, though if i were to agree more with anybody, it may be libertarians.

the OWS (as i like to call them, "Operation" Wall Street) are using a useless tactic, by the reasoning of this fellow i just mentioned... the one who claims that pragmatism is the only way to go about changing any government (and therefore social) order.

i tend to agree somewhat, though we must remember that everything requires a marketing plan. OWS as a peaceful demonstration is the outreach part of that plan, whether actually mapped out with a timeline or not. in other words, it could be merely a flash mob in its inception, but for anyone to actually capitalize on it, there will need to be a roadmap to where it must go in order for the whole thing to have been effective. otherwise, all they've got is a bunch of kids and some adults wandering in a public park or street. this in itself, somehow, i doubt will change things with great significance.

is there a "who's who" behind OWS? it could very well have sparked easily enough without much instigation from any outside interest... and were it spawned by annonymous, or the UAW, it doesn't matter since these people are on the same page when it comes to the equalization of classes. but money has to come from somewhere to maintain any campaign. from where we sit and watch videos, our perspective is that all these kids already own smartphones and have access to the internet and have YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter accounts. now, that was easy to assess, wasn't it?

however, from having a YouTube channel and being a web media-based business owner, i can assure you that just by having a recorded video uploaded to YouTube, and sequentially to Facebook, does not a revolution make. getting people to make it go viral is a significant part of the equation. that part, perhaps wasn't too difficult. annonymous and such have enough credo to get stuff like that out.

the next step is to get other people not only to WATCH these videos, but also to get their asses up and assemble with other new like-minded demonstrators in their own localities. that's not as easy as it seems, even if there are millions of unemployed and pissed off people. but let's keep going with the idea that all these peeps use Twitter and FB, and have plenty of friends to pool from when they send out invites for their newly created local OWS-style event.

so we've got perhaps several thousands or even hundreds of thousands (though i doubt it) hanging out in open spaces around the US and other nation's cities. they have a long document stating their gripes. what they are looking for is to be heard. okay, they're being heard. and seen. and local businesses are not happy with them, the cities are not happy with them, tourists are not happy with them. the only GOP contender that said anything significant about the OWS types was Cain when he blurted out that if these people weren't rich, it's their own fault. of course, no one among them was actually demanding to be rich.

what i am saying is that just demonstrating with no other plan of action is a half-measure. it is like a rock band promoting or denoucing an idea... a visual marketing piece as its presentation. there needs to be action following. a call to purchase is getting others on-board. but what do you do with that afterwards to make a difference - this is the real question, since the buying-in of the idea isn't the final transaction in this case.

assuming that govt leaders and corporate CEO's are also going to "buy-in" is not a good sales pitch. is OWS going to instill fear into them? or guilt? no. there is no threat to any of these officials and stakeholders. so, they are not going to buy, nor are they going to fear. they cannot be inticed into, feared into, threatened into, or shamed into ANYTHING.

who gets hurt, though? now that's a good question too. with all the data intelligence in cyber-land, it would make sense to keep records and not to hire any OWS type. (this is why you won't see any significant person on FB who doesn't want to be data-watched. we would certainly keep our eyes on what our company bosses are saying, wouldn't we?)

so, hoping that those with the cake will give us a piece and tell us to eat it too has already been done. they gave us cake (easy credit) and we ate it... with not a crumb left. now we're pissed. all sorts of laws are being passed left and right, and we get pissed afterwards. the representatives are not representing us, we say. so off to the picket line we go.

three things can happen here. one is continued peaceful protests til we get tired of it. two is it becomes violent. three is someone finally says, "we need to run for office and represent ourselves." that someone, will they have the same credo as the one who sparked the viralness of OWS?

red

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

I can only agree on all counts. The key, which appears to be eternally elusive, is truly coming together with a plan. Martial Law and or subsequent violent crack down is of course the likely outcome for any Real threat.
We simply should have citizen "soldiers" Every Fucking Where, all over the globe.

I'm Sure there are smart enough geeks out there with the right connections to craft up some significant... devices, along with the latest in cyber hacking tech. Then you say, do this or we start to play your game. This of course is like going to the movies...but the point is it could have been done if we actually banned together.

Well I was surprised two days ago as right here in town I saw for the first time several folks with placards. I'm of the rabble and they obviously were.... but still, it would at least Look a bit better if there were some well to do folks in each crowd. This is simply catering to that class conditioning we've all had.

I've brought it up at work saying, "ya know, we should be at one of these demonstrations right now". Curiously, as talkative as they are, no one has ever made the slightest comment after that.

Enough of that as I don't have a nuke, the guts nor the smarts. Was considering going to one and shouting my thanks and support....

On a lighter note; I'm totally into (um) black metal, still, at my age. I am also very much into 3D animation. I'm rendering a clip right now... where for some goddamn reason the pc will decide to reboot itself at say 3AM - which corrupts the fucking file so I have to re render. I've been rendering the same damn clip for a week and a half. Mad

It sounded like we had something in common by your wording. My true love is Gibson's Gothic SG. Twisted Evil

And a btw or fyi. Did you hear about Gibson Inc!? The feds are forcing them to outsource their work, or else! They (also) claimed their imported wood was illegal...where ALL aspects of the trade were confirmed legit. So they are trying to make the US into a prison pig pen.

I know long threads start to wear one down out of attrition. But forgot to type that in some of the spiritually themed newsletter I get it was emphasized that having No Specific demand/contention IS the Key. Guess you can make of that what you will. As for me, Question Confused

I like cats. I'd like to practice twang chun white daffodil and dragon kicks on small dogs.......
Peter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: Looking out for no. 1. Reply with quote

The (seeming) advantage of going along with the crowd is that, like a school of fish, you are protected by force of numbers, you can take advantage of others actions and you can "work the crowd".

The (real) problem is that you end up where they were going...knowing that the IQ of a crowd is inversely proportional to their number, that is not a good thing. Contrarians stand out and can get crushed by the stampede as they struggle to go counter-current. So the alternative is to break away. Not go off the grid so much as to stand back and maintain a neutral position while orienting oneself to the alternative directions that are offered by the milling masses.

Not that hard, but it does require discipline and clarity of vision. The lures and mirages of modern society are indeed pervasive and pernicious.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"knowing that the IQ of a crowd is inversely proportional to their number, that is not a good thing"

+

"stand back and maintain a neutral position while orienting oneself to the alternative directions that are offered by the milling masses"

= in which the alternative directions to are ill conceived due to the collective IQ deficit? No, that lone neutral bystander saves the day!

I ask in jest and hiya. I like the pulsed microwave/scalar weaponized citizen with bayonet in every town idea : ) But was also thinking about chemtrails. This could Be part of their knock out the crowd with the flick of a switch remedy. We've been breathing this stuff in since 1998. Nanobots..."Simon says, fry up!"
So, as mentioned before, we need a "Seals for the Rabble" teams to take over all haarp installations....network them and zap like the cosmos itself is exploding.
You know, that kinda thing.

This morning however, I'm thinking a major problem here is all the folks that should be on our side siding with the They simply to have a (sometimes cushy) job or whathaveyou.
Now after all that has been exposed regarding the TSA would you want to be seen in one of those uniforms or check points?

These gatherings need more positive coverage in for starters. They need together looking folks speaking from There to folks at Home. This way everyone can focus their minds on the same thing.

But I had a thought about astrology. Some alignments are simply overt in their resultant manifestations. I can only assume that very old families know how the art/science really works. After all, most of the shenanigans by the masonic big boys, as many know, are timed according to celestial alignments. I've a whimsical inkling that Ages ago they simply projected ahead (via ephemeris) and planned the big business agenda accordingly.

I'm sure this applies to some extent. Whether it pans out as intended who knows. Also wonder what would happen to astrology is something Major tweaked a planet of something in the solar system. Probably just move the decimal over a bit......
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:17 am    Post subject: Repeat as required. Reply with quote

Astrology was the astronomy with the math replaced by drug-induced visions Idea

Recent analysis of global climate trends shows more and more the influence of the planets and our moon and the sun on how the earth responds in a physical way to their movements.

Gravity moves the masses and consciousness chooses the path.

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Not recent! Case in mind is some woman (turn of 19th century) who studied various chemical compound's resultant transformations due to transits. I saw the pics.... forgot where as it was ten years back.

The only problem I see - and I'm not referring to Western Tropical as that is acknowledged to be more psychological - is that Jyotish is so damn vast and complex. You need the utmost in experience and astuteness to be able to see All the varying Counter forces. And in Jyotish, opposing energies do Not cancel. They both manifest. I can testify to that.

But as we know about drugs, what isn't besides water? Ha. But seriously, they are finding that much way back was predicated on drug use. Having used myself I can say it is both hit and miss. I think the key is a relaxed mind with No survival issues etc. Perhaps a reason the old priests set up their tithing scam!

Of course, there are exceptions to every rule. I've followed transits that didn't pan out as expected. But that could be of my lack of astuteness, due to survival issues.

Funny your last line. I once pondered how gravity effects consciousness....
the moment when that thought passed through my mind I got a spontaneously occurring muscle spasm.
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Golden rules Reply with quote

All that glisters is not gold...

That is the lure and the allure of the form. An infinite universe allows for an infinitely recursive existence. Thus, the deeper you go, the farther you get and the less you are able to synthesize and thus remain creative. We were cast down into this reality with a job to do and we persist on smelling the flowers by the roadside. Nice work, if you can get it, but not particularly well remunerated.

A holistic holographic reality implies that one small piece of the puzzle contains all of the information that is needed to realize both purpose and presence. The more massive the gravity well, the harder to get free of that magnetic attraction Embarassed Perhaps one reason for freeing oneself from earthly encumbrance?

Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Just typed a long off topic thing about higher selves to lose it. No retype today.

But Peter, your mission, if you decide to accept it, is to tear apart Raphael's theories and connect the dot observations. Headquarters recommend not to pull punches.

I'm listening to a lecture on Jyotish and it's view of the planets. They are considered as aware entities. Planets are Grahas in Sanskrit, meaning eclipse...... they (can) eclipse us, body, mind and or soul.
Was just thinking of some super computer that could determine the wax and wane of incarnations throughout recorded history. I'm wondering if there's trends.... as in clusters during auspicious alignments. Like, "Hey, I want that slot as jupiter will be exalted there and then". That kinda thing.
Seems to me, if this is valid, the odds are stacked against us as I'm assuming there are vastly more mediocre and poor alignments than good.
See? I'm determined to find a flaw in all this : ) Likely reflective of my fallen jupiter.

Now where were we? Oh yes, no pulling punches. No, OWS......still, no pulling punches!! Easy to type yes.
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Find out what it means to me... Reply with quote

Some people see a painting of a sail-boat and enjoy and appreciate the technique, the materials, the brush-strokes, the composition, the perspective....others see the picture and it provides them with the impetus to go to the beach for the day... Wink

Respect is all about, to each their own.

As for the alignments and incarnations, since everything is energy, that flow and position is pretty clearly defined, even if we have trouble dealing with the calculations. Thus, you knew where the bend in the river was before you set sail so don't blame anyone but yourself for being stuck on the sand-bar (or in any other bar).

Crooked boxers pull punches and non-boxers don't punch well so I suppose that means that if you are wearing gloves then you must have to fight, so that makes the decision a bit easier. No gloves? If you are in the ring then maybe you are the referee? Cool

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Thought you might type that.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: time dilation Reply with quote

Since everything is known, timing is everything Wink
RedMahna

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Not that hard, but it does require discipline and clarity of vision. The lures and mirages of modern society are indeed pervasive and pernicious.

Interesting, how the pursuit of convenviences may one day render humanity obsolete.

red

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: