FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
"chemtrails"
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
aspectus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: "chemtrails" Reply with quote

Fintan Dunne AKA Nude Infant
The larger a society or confederacy, the greater the amalgamation of collective factors - which is typical of every large organization - the more aggravated the moral and spiritual degeneration of the individual. - Carl Gustav Jung

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
aspectus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The larger a society or confederacy, the greater the amalgamation of collective factors - which is typical of every large organization - the more aggravated the moral and spiritual degeneration of the individual. - Carl Gustav Jung

aspectus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aspectus wrote:
I've heard that people are finding elevated levels of aluminium in air samples, and that this is being sprayed out of planes to reflect sunlight back into space to protect us from strong solar radiation.

I've heard that Aluminum and Barium has been found in web-like "blankets" on the ground in Canada after the snow had melted. I've also heard of diseases (allergies, etc) has shot in the roof in places where people has experienced this "phenomenon". Aluminum is not exactly good for our health...

I'm not sure what they are (of course), but I doubt that metals are sprayed on us to make us "antenna-like" so that HAARP can pinpoint us better or that they have aerosolized Prozac (or other substances) to calm us down if crises break out (all though Rumsfelt is reported to have said so [?]) Wink

I guess one of the "experts" would be Scott Stevens:

-DL-

aspectus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Continuity

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Aluminium... Reply with quote

As for the use of Aluminium is this manner, I would doubt very much that it is being sprayed from jet engines in any form, as the corrosive effect from grinding, friction would be too great. You're turbine components would be lucky to last a couple of flights.

Also, aluminium (+ barium) being quite reactive, and toxic I would think would be a *very* poor choice of material to spray wantonley everywhere for *any* purpose, save for maybe *veeery* slowly poisoning the whole planet beneath it, but certainley not weather mods. Costs/Benifit ratio? Near as poss. to nil, I would think.

No doubt that people have been exposed to chaff, or maybe other weird exotics being crapped out of 'planes *somewhere*, but a planet-wide 'Black Flag' program? Come off it.....:roll:

And don't forget, *they* have to live here, too - and I can't see any feasible way that barium and alu, could be used as some kind of binary poisons. As for a mass spraying with Prozac or Valium-like pharma-drugs, I think that this, too is a preposterous idea. The doses needed, plus the easy detectability, and never mind the bio-availability question, makes this so unlikely as not to be worth considering.

What none of the 'chemmie-warriors' ever seem to address is that while they're breathlessley gabbling about 'documented scientific evidence' (ala Alex Jones), and hick-newspaper articles about cedar pollen, is that *all* their evidence of 'red blood cells', 'aluminium' and 'barium' etc. all seem to come from one man, Carnicom.

The fact that this ex(!)-spook is near-enough their only 'credible' source for these chem/bio anomalies is taken as normal. They also always seem to overlook the fact that if this mass spraying was taking place, then hundreds, if not thousands of colleges, universities and hobbyists doing air-sampling (for astronomy, weather studies, traffic studies whatever) would be up in arms about all this granular, toxic shit that's begun clogging all their instruments. You couldn't keep 'am *all* quiet.

Also - I've been into astronomy since I was a kid. Big-ass Newtonian and Cassegrain bastards, the whole nine-yards, and one thing I noticed even as a kid, is that *most people never look up!*. That's right! I was always pointing out interesting-looking things in the sky, day and night, and people would express to me their amazement at them, along with a comment that they never look up there.

I think that this 'chemtrail' meme has made a lot of ppl, including woo-woos, finally start looking up at last, but coz they're new to it all, it's like 'OH MY GOD! A CONTRAIL WITH A GAP IN IT! See I *told* you so! Which jet engines need to change gears, hunh? Tell me *that*!!'

And all these pictures littering the 'chemmie' websites are just CONTRAILS, nearly all of the time. You get a load of ppl freaking in some woo-woo forum somewhere about some local pix that someone's sent in of the ''trails', and looking at the pix, it's like, Whaa? They're vanilla-issue contrails, you weirdos!

Cat Haiku
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aspectus wrote:
DeepLogos wrote:

I've heard that Aluminum and Barium has been found in web-like "blankets" on the ground in Canada after the snow had melted.

Well, I have seen no 'evidence' of that online, also, I am in the great white north, and the sky starts out clear, and ends full of airplane-exhaust cloud haze, very very often, and I am out there breathing heavy playing rollerhockey, riding my bike, etc, and notice no health effect, and certainely have never seen any web like material, powder, or anything else like that. The only 'evidence' I have seen online looks like detergent foam somebody whipped up themselves.

Certainely Aluminium is deadly in aerosol form, but good luck in convincing everyone to stop driving their beloved automobiles, can't give up the 'freedom' of that now can we! Perhaps some petroleum loving folks can purge their guilt of their poisoning of the air by pointing to 'chemtrails' as the source of all evil?

Scott is an interesting fellow. He's off chasing storms, and working on a production that will educate people regarding the electro-magnetic properties of storms, revealing how much of a sham weather-men are, and how severe storms can be 'turned-off'. Its an interesting angle on it all.

As to health effects:
I have only heard people mention this on one radio show (I listen to far too much alternative radio, I don't know if that is a good or bad thing Wink) and I thus have no proof as such, nor do I belive it is neccesarily so.

As to the "residue" mentioned, I heard it from a mr Alan Watt in Astair, Canada, but I don't consider him an authority on this (or anything else for that matter Wink). Entertainingly interesting, though... (he has appeared on a lot of (aerh..) less credible radio shows, but the man is down to earth and fun to listen to)

He claims he has had it tested and found traces of aluminum (oxide?) and barium in the sample.

"Proof" Any thoughts? Pollution?

A video from his site of some other residue: http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/video/Yellow_Drip_Road_Alan_Watt.rm
Any thoughts?

Some articles: (cursory)
http://www.nr23.net/spray_dorset.htm
http://www.nr23.net/spray.htm

-DL-

Continuity

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Alan's pix... Reply with quote

Those Alan Watt pix aren't proof of anything, let alone anything sinister. To me they look like they could be anything from ground frost on the grass, and/or that weird foamy shit that sometimes floats out of the washer drain pipe when you've put too much powder in doing a washload.

Undoubtedly, simulants have/are being used to discover cover patterns, and such, but I would guess that the great bulk of that research is *long* done, and any new exotic simulants that they would need to test I'm sure could be better done by computer-modeling, and by using testing-grounds rather than spraying from above, constantly, from 'modified tankers' or normal passenger jets, or whatever...

DeepLogos said:
Quote:
I guess one of the "experts" would be Scott Stevens:

I hope that in the photgraph of him, there, that he's not supposed to be pointing up at a 'chemtrail', is he? Coz if that's the best he can do, then he's fuxrd, coz they're just normal clouds...Wink

Cat Haiku
aspectus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
aspectus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this photo comes from where?
aspectus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: