FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
"chemtrails"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IQ said:
Quote:
please tell me that is normal contrail formation

Hmmm. Sorry dude - but for what it's worth, I think that the 'trails' look more like fuel-venting, and the 'cloud' effect around the wings looks Photoshopped to me, but I'm no expert, and it could be an artifact of image compression.

Contrails normally form at the wing tips, or start some distance behind the jet engine.

Quote:
...airliners like the A300 as well as military aircraft are equipped with emergency fuel dump systems that allow them to release fuel in flight. On most aircraft, these systems are designed to dump fuel from both wingtips. An example, shown below, illustrates a B-1B bomber dumping fuel from its wingtips.

Boeing 777 dumping fuel in flight

from http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/planes/q0054a.shtml
and http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/planes/q0245b.shtml

Cat Haiku
aspectus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan Dunne AKA Nude Infant
The larger a society or confederacy, the greater the amalgamation of collective factors - which is typical of every large organization - the more aggravated the moral and spiritual degeneration of the individual. - Carl Gustav Jung

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
aspectus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The larger a society or confederacy, the greater the amalgamation of collective factors - which is typical of every large organization - the more aggravated the moral and spiritual degeneration of the individual. - Carl Gustav Jung

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weirdly enough, actually, I can't figger out why the 'plane in the purple picture I posted above from aerospaceweb.org seems to be dumping fuel out of what looks like a static wick. The bottom pic seems more feasible - they may be different nozzle systems - I don't know.

Cat Haiku
aspectus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aspectus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aspectus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jerry Fletcher, Continuity, I owe you a debt of gratitude for all your contributions regarding this issue.

And thanks for mentioning that.
Gratitude is the most surprising thing I've seen in a chemtrail thread in quite some time. You're very welcome. Wink

Here's a whole page of these wispy type connected to the wing trails.

Looks like a lot of low altitude approach stuff, and the fuel dump scenario makes sense. Good call, C. I used to live near an internat'l airport, and they used to dump that shit on my house - for about an hour, the entire block would reek of fuel. Sucked.
Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aspectus said:
Quote:
Jerry Fletcher, Continuity, I owe you a debt of gratitude for all your contributions regarding this issue.

No worries - a pleasure, which, as Jerry says, is *not* something one comes to expect from 'chemtrail' threads! Cool

Jerry said:
Quote:
Looks like a lot of low altitude approach stuff, and the fuel dump scenario makes sense. Good call, C. I used to live near an internat'l airport, and they used to dump that shit on my house - for about an hour, the entire block would reek of fuel. Sucked.

Eeeww - that's some nasty shit! I bet yer glad you moved... Apparently, Lufthansa said that according to their stats, fuel dumping occurs on average once per 33,000 flights.

Weird (but understandable) fact - 9/11 was the time when the largest amount of fuel-dumping occured *ever*, as hundreds of aircraft simultaneously had to get out of the sky and land somewhere - and coz it's dangerous for jets to land with full or at least not-nearly-empty tanks, most of the 'planes had to dump fuel before landing that day. If a 'plane had only just taken off before getting the order to land, it would have had to dump nearly a *full load* of fuel out!

Cat Haiku
aspectus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
911 truth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see chemtrails that dont stick , looking like contrails, i see contrails lasting only a few minutes, mostly on cold days, because its mostly water vapor, and i see plenty of chemtrails here in northern california, spraying 3 to 4 days a week consistently for a few years now.

You know its some type of spray material when the skies get pasty white in color or go from deep blue to whitish blue and smokey, as the trail lines spread out and join the other criss cross lines at various altitudes.

Ive seen a few times when they get a really good spray campaigne going on and when the stuff reaches low level its all hazy and smokey resembling fog but it will be a hot day and kind of humid from the spray. I dont see that to often, but when it does happen it doesnt seem to have any effect.

I was watching the weather news yesterday and i noticed all day there was not a single cloud present , but there was plenty of chem lines in the sky. The weather reporter began his weather report and he said, ok lets get this done with quickly as he shows a real picture of the skies and city he hesitates for a moment and then decribes the skies as having high clouds, but there were no clouds present, it was all chaff and chemlines that had morphed together, putting whiteout in pockets of the sky. You could tell he knows and felt a bit uncomfortable.

one day on mainstream tv news live a reporter is going to flat out say it , theres alot of chemtrails covering the blue skies today. They will cut to commercial break im sure if the weather person goes off the script a bit, but it would be interesting if they told the truth about what they were looking at. If someone did that im sure plenty of internet sites would post the news coverage, but the reporter may want to have thier next gig lined up. Wink

I heard of another weather person in the mid west i think it was left thier news job to pursue other topics of news not covered in the mainsteam like chemtrails.

Orgonite cloudbusters in the yard keep the skies pretty clear and blue. Thanks Willhelm R. Wink

Last edited by 911 truth on Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: concerning cost Reply with quote

Zowie!

Six hundred bucks!?!

I'm not sure I can afford to 'protect myself'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Tomorrow's World All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: