FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburg Shlita on 137, 256 & 512
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jasper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This shows exactly why I was very hesitant to post my OWN work here, what with all the frenetic "connections" being made and plastered all over the place. All it takes is a simple tip of the hat to people who make certain connections for you that you can then expand upon yourself. Nothing big. You will not explode into flames by doing so, and your "intellectual" face probably will not suffer.. But, you plagiarize, then yes the show of intellectual acuity is greatly diminished, and this incredibly frenetic romp of "information obsession" is revealed exactly for what it is, a cloak. There is a line, and you don't just take things like that. It's really cheap and shallow. But, if you are inspired by it, give the link, tip the hat, expand upon it in your own way and pontificate about it in literally ANY WAY YOUR HEART DESIRES, then that is fine and par for the course. Just don't cheapen the information by blatantly ripping and repackaging it like that. It shows a lack of creativity, depth and initiative on your part to be stuck in hopeless cycles of regurgitating of other peoples stuff.
Optimist777

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can one copy write nature? Ya can't! I'm just another truth seeker like the rest of us, only thing is I'm not on here making these connections just for myself, it's actually all for the benefit of the group. I'm not looking to be greedy and keep any of this information, this has never been my attitude towards my research. I simply find the connections and then post them. I could care less about glory & flame, never will, I don't even need feedback.

Sorry if I come across as stealing work, but as they say, truth is truth, and it will keep on flowing. I could actually give a damn if people think it's stealing, that info needs to be spread.

I'm on a connection binge at the moment and anything to get the truth out will suffice, to me it's simply spreading the word and it will continue.

Jasper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatever you say hack. post some more unoriginal thoughts and "connections" that you didn't make yourself but that you cleverly play off and dress up as having made yourself. this "truth seeker" attire is starting to look a lot like the guy in psycho wearing his mothers dress. Yea, it is good info to spread, but you are in flat out denial in HOW you are spreading it. It is one thing to share information, but another thing entirely to steal other peoples actual words and connections verbatim and pawn them off as your own original "thoughts." Like:

"I remember reading about the story where Crowley claimed to have seen a “lilac” colored light fill the king’s chamber during the night he spent in the Great Pyramid. Here's what he said:"

No. YOU don't remember a thing about any story, all you do is cut and paste and pretend you are someone you are not.

Optimist777

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually did read that a long time ago when in my Crowley phase and then completely forgot about it, so it was something I previously knew about and got reminded of, so I must say thank you to her on that. The only thing I didn't was the 2004 earthquake that rang that note. So it really doesn't matter to me, what really matters is my research and getting it out. Its still exactly the same information, no matter how you word it. We can't disguise how the word "shit" sounds or looks, in the end it's still "shit", info is info, truth is truth.

You may not take my point of view because you see things differently, that's your opinion, you can keep it, what people think about how I get the word out won't change a thing, so save it for yourself. I'm not trying to gain admirers or make friends here, so the info will flow with ease any way I please to ensure it's out, you can bet your lucky numbers on that.

Jasper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are in flat out denial and cannot admit you are plagiarizing someone's work. If you got "reminded" of that Crowley story then why not use your own mind, mouth and fingers to communicate the fact.

Last edited by Jasper on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jasper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
We can't disguise how the word "shit" sounds or looks, in the end it's still "shit", info is info, truth is truth.

That is a WORD, but what you're doing is lifting entire sentences and even saying "I" when it is a completely different "I" who wrote it in the first place. Then you try to cover that up and say "oh, but I already knew that." Well, where did you read it then? Let me guess you forgot. Oh, but we have google, your convenient extended brain.. Just look it up real quick and come back here and play like you've "known about this for years" through all your heavy "research."

Lazy, shallow, incompetent bullshit is all this is.

Optimist777 wrote:
I actually did read that a long time ago when in my Crowley phase and then completely forgot about it, so it was something I previously knew about and got reminded of, so I must say thank you to her on that

Yea, notice how you only give "THANKS" when you get caught. I think you have copied and pasted for so long now that original thinking and processes of absorption probably feels incredibly painful like a kind of cognitive dissonance. You can't even take one sentence about Crowley and talk about it in your own way. The fact that you didn't tells me that you are lying and that you really have no "memories" of reading that in the first place. But, seeing as how you are likely a borderline sociopath with a kind of internet psychosis, I am sure you have already utterly CONVINCED yourself that you read it.

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Keely's Thirds, Sixths and Ninths.

really 3 6 9 again?

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jasper wrote:

That is a WORD, but what you're doing is lifting entire sentences and even saying "I" when it is a completely different "I" who wrote it in the first place.

what is the crime here?
what exactly did Optimist pass on that is causing such a ruckus?

namaste

Optimist777

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
Jasper wrote:

That is a WORD, but what you're doing is lifting entire sentences and even saying "I" when it is a completely different "I" who wrote it in the first place.

what is the crime here?

namaste

Because I found a invisible pink needle in a haystack numbered 4.5/9, someone put me in cuffs quick before I dig further. Laughing

Raphael

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Raphael wrote:
Jasper wrote:

what is the crime here?

namaste

Because I found a invisible pink needle in a haystack numbered 4.5/9, someone put me in cuffs quick before I dig further. Laughing

But how does the verk of brother Lui and his 4.5 crossover merge with pink ELephants and a crime against passing on knowledge for free?

What is the connection between the two?

Intellectual property rights have been proven to be a step backwards.

namaste

Jasper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason the author of the original blog, Jeanine, cannot sign in to the forum and address the issue herself. Even though she is listed as the "most recent member" as queenbeenightly, she still cannot sign in. So, she asked me to post the following for her since she cannot do it herself:

My work and the research I compiled is for all to view, share, and expand upon. My "orientation" page is clear on all that. I have ZERO problem with anyone ever sharing my work, posting the links I found, or even going into the ideas like pink and F sharp. PLEASE, I ask that people expand upon it.Clearly I'm not trying to make money, gather a following, or any of the ridiculous projectile vommit silly Optimist777 decided to imply in his "retort" to being busted for his plagiarism. NO, I'm not going to "sue" lol, but if I went and cut and pasted someone elses words verbatim and posted them to my blog as if I had come up with them and all the ideas therein a person could easily sue. So how would these posters feel if I went back over all their posts and cherry picked some of their exact original ideas and posted a big blog post as if I had come up with that material myself? I wonder if they would be so flippant.

I don't believe for one moment Optimist ever thought he would get caught. I don't really care. Clearly he doesn't think as much of me as other researchers since he seems to post links to much of the other content he "shares" but thinks it's ok to just post my content without any consideration for the rest of it. He is welcome to say, "here is the parts of this woman's blog I agree with" or whatnot. Hell, he could have even paraphrased and used the ideas I was posting without my exact words. All I care about is no one takes my exact content and muddles it or misrepresents it as their own. What if someone happened upon his post and then thought I stole the info? It's just not cool. I'm not even that mad, it's his RETORT to Jasper that was pretty much disrespectful, not the fact that he wants to share this info.

I'm not a copyright nazi, again please read the orientation page. However, INTEGRITY matters to me. I'm glad Optimist777 got something out of my blog. That is what matters. Let's just let it go and please dude, don't cut and paste the words of another person's blog materials without a link. SHARE AWAY and please, feel free to expand on it.

Thanks. ~Jeanine

Optimist777

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:
But how does the verk of brother Lui and his 4.5 crossover merge with pink ELephants and a crime against passing on knowledge for free?

What is the connection between the two?

Intellectual property rights have been proven to be a step backwards.

namaste

Almost everyone now a days is into the whole "no casting pearls to s-wine" mindset, as do I to a certain extent for good reason, but for the record, I do not like it one bit. I wish it didn't have to be this way but I do understand why. And yes, those rights have gone waaay backwards.

Lui's theory & pink EL's could both merge at pink kether, on the north pole stars axis. This could be why the fool (zero) coincides with the pole stars, as both boil down to zero. The north pole on top of the tree of life could be were the swap over occurs.

Marvel comics has displayed similar meme's as south park has, except they went an extra mile and included the pink swastika. Wink

This image talk's about a time stream crossing over at the pink swastika on top of the time wedge pyramid, how convenient to F Sharp 4.5 and pink 1/f noise!

Pinky (the fool?) gone bad Question

Why is the hero made of pinkish stONE Question

Arrow http://bronzeagebabies.blogspot.com/2011/07/giant-size-july-marvel-two-in-one.html

In the past they have tried to associate the homosexual nazi regime with the pink swastika. That may be one side of the story, but I believe there is great esoteric significance to the pink swastika as well. 4.5 rings a beEL.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: