FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
IGNORANCE is bliSS - fb Mobster Hall of Shame
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: IGNORANCE is bliSS - fb Mobster Hall of Shame Reply with quote

"face book em' Dano"

First I want to thank all members on this forum and especially Fintan for allowing me to have my say over the years in relative silence.
I know my ideas push buttons and can be controversial.
Yes I know I can seem like a wanker, but my intent is sincere.

To assist in the liberation of the sheeple using TRUTH and not military intervention based on LIES like WMD, i.e. business as usual, the merikan vay.
i.e. "Uncle Sam wants ewe" to do his dirty verk ...

"there is no religion higher than the truth"

Wink The unique thing about this site is that a MOB has never ever come together in a quiet unspoken conspiracy to try to slay me.
Rare is the ad hominem attack, sometimes I am its author.
(yes shame on me, I admit to battle fatigue and a trigger finger)

This is the only site I have participated in 10+ years where folks have never ever come after me.
And considering the fact we can hide behind an 'aliASS' on forums, this has not occurred here on BFN, good on ya.

I have tried to share my SS, Swastika Science insights with other sheeple on facebook recently, because we all serve a higher purpose indeed.
And I was quite surprised to see some sheeple openly form a MOB to do battle with what was at one time, for a long time, for thousands of years, the good luck swastika. Only an idiot would do battel against a 12,000+ year old 'meme' that gets carried forward through SPACE-TIME with good reason.
And I feel the world could use some good luck these days, don't you?

I was called a demon Shocked twice yesterday by Team Ignorant wearing what else?

Same ole country supplying the core of ignorance based on self serving perspectives.

Red White and Blue

As some of you know I recognize patterns, better than most folks, and one pattern is that the EWE.S.A. sheeple/patri-IDIOTS are the quickest group to coalesce into a MOB.

And that is worrisome, because history has a way of reBLEATing itself.

Nazi Germany was in fact a Judeao Christian army. That is a fact of life.
EWE.S.A. is comprised of mostly Judeao Christian mind set.
I am concerned.

IGNORANCE is the root of all evil.
Not money.
We need some form of energy exchange (money), that is a fact of life, where ignorance fits into this exchange I have no idea....

So this thread shall be a depository of fb MOBSTERS.
These sheeple are not part of the solution, they are in fact symptomatic of what the problem is at the heART of the matter....IGNORANCE and unwilling to meet truth halfway.

Get off your arses folks and make an effort to meet truth halfway.
You will be rewarded.

The following list I shall add to as the sheeple mobsters identify themselves.

fb Mobsters
whose mantra is "Ignorance is my blisSS"

1/ Karlos Detreaux wwwannabe schizod MOBSTER ding-a-ling-Ring leader Wink
https://www.facebook.com/pizzamaker

2/ Doug Wickersham hEL raiser raised on the bIbLE "I'll drink to that"
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001365894239

3/ Maya Dyson only stardust memories are allowed as evidence and I suspect dog = god
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1045044740

I never knew who the ignorant MOBSTERS were before, thank you fb for helping to draw them out.

I did invite them to my fb group page to discuss TRUTH.
Arrow https://www.facebook.com/pages/SSS-Sacred-Swastika-Science/320420841301320

Why do wankers always lose their way when directed toward fundamental truths about how nature works?

The response I got yesterday from the ding-a-ling ring leader cacaKarlos is he has 'free will'.

Well that would explain why the EWE.S.A. uses 30% of all earthly energy produced every year, and the only thing they export in return is low brow ignorance, arrogance and belligerence.

namaste

RaphaEL

p.s.
Why do I get the feeling this is only the beginning?

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:14 am; edited 3 times in total
rustyh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing
Raphael.
Like.
You the man.
I love your posts.
Very Happy Cool
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gracias amigo
maybe we can use facebook to quell the MOB?

2012 fun in the sun?
Solar Storms are a brewing?
I feel at home as the storms rage...

most sheeple shun humility, I invite it in to my life.
WHAT I AM is the Mirror Mirror Man and I can think of no better site than to use Fintan's site and his I/O ideas to help me turn these wankers inside out and expose their dirty laundry.
(there are no coincidences)

Time to do the wash and remove what I see as stains running through our collective consciousness.

Otto Jakobson

Self portrait Shocked
https://www.facebook.com/otto.jakobson

Here is another *edited by me*
He appears to be an auto-bot, who has been programed by another wacko called Bashar. The problem I have with this particular belief system is they want to toss out all beLIEfs and invent a brand new one that has NO basis in science or rELIgion.

These wackos inhabit a 950 billion year old universe (science sez 13.7 billion) and Otto has made it his purpose to slay all Christians.
WTF?
Why?

Because there is nothing worse than a reformed smoker, somebody who has quit smoking, EXCEPT a reformed Christian who is on another inquisition.
Wink

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
bri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: IGNORANCE is bliSS - fb Mobster Hall of Shame Reply with quote

Raphael wrote:

First I want to thank all members on this forum and especially Fintan for allowing me to have my say over the years in relative silence.
I know my ideas push buttons and can be controversial.
Yes I know I can seem like a wanker, but my intent is sincere.

Wink The unique thing about this site is that a MOB has never ever come together in a quiet unspoken conspiracy to try to slay me.
Rare is the ad hominem attack, sometimes I am its author.
(yes shame on me, I admit to battle fatigue and a trigger finger)

This is the only site I have participated in 10+ years where folks have never ever come after me.
And considering the fact we can hide behind an 'aliASS' on forums, this has not occurred here on BFN, good on ya.

It's cool man. Don't let internet trolls bother you,
it's a feedback loop, and keeps one too far from reality.

People evolve here on BFN, one of the many things I love about this forum. Sure we are not always "up to par",
we all have our foggy or angry days, or have to step away to
take care of IRL issues, but overall we seem to be accomplishing much good here,
even if it is seemingly on a small or more personal scale.

You've been a jerk in the past Raphael and
there's a lot of your posts that boggle my mind,
but it is no matter, we are both citizens of spaceship earth. Smile

It's been wonderful growing up on this forum.
I started reading at about 18, posting at 19,
here I am at 25 and I've made a lot of mistakes
but I don't think I'd be the same person, or nearly
as adjusted, if BFN hadn't stumbled into my life.

Keep it real dude, and three cheers for BFN!

I'd write more but I am going to listen to the new audio...
and I just spilled carrot juice all over my keyboard.
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bri there is not much you can tell me about myself that I probably was not aware of.
All forums combined I must have posted on about 10,000+ threads.
How many times do you think I was called crazy for my out-of-the-big box ideas?

But that is the point?
Most folks have not a clue about who they are.
And it is clear they do not want to know.... Wink

3 Cheers 4 BFN

hip hip hooray!

hip hop hurrah!

hip hapi hor-AHA!

namaste

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your discussions are on a much higher plane than most are even aware of. You have to realise this? You know what kind of reaction (by the majority) you are going to get to some mind blowing statement(s) you might make. A shove out of the comfort zone. Knowing what we know about fb, I am surprised you are on there at all.

Trolls and ignorant peeps abound. They are around the corner right now from me at work, down the hall, over there, out on Main st etc....

Unfortunately they have rights too!

I recommend that you stop wasting the energy on this pack, even if you can wedge something in to shed a little light, your main ideas will be lost - maybe convert a very small #, but is it worth it???. I say no.

Spend your energy on what YOU want to do, not what some knuckledragger can't get!

Your posts are very interesting. I realised there was something there, but my knowledge of the field is limited. I tried to formulate questions (not sure where to start), which u helped answer through explanation/links. I quickly decided what should I do?? Maybe I should read more of this. Button my filthy gob and read more.

So I am.

knuckledraggers;

It's not your job nor an efficient use of your talents to hand feed these simpletons.

I have faith in man. I do think things are changing. Peeps are becoming more aware over time. Reason me thinks they want the Internet back!

Have a nice day g'uvn'r

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southpark Fan wrote:
Your discussions are on a much higher plane than most are even aware of. You have to realise this? You know what kind of reaction (by the majority) you are going to get to some mind blowing statement(s) you might make. A shove out of the comfort zone. Knowing what we know about fb, I am surprised you are on there at all.

Trolls and ignorant peeps abound. They are around the corner right now from me at work, down the hall, over there, out on Main st etc....

Unfortunately they have rights too!

I recommend that you stop wasting the energy on this pack, even if you can wedge something in to shed a little light, your main ideas will be lost - maybe convert a very small #, but is it worth it???. I say no.

Spend your energy on what YOU want to do, not what some knuckledragger can't get!

Your posts are very interesting. I realised there was something there, but my knowledge of the field is limited. I tried to formulate questions (not sure where to start), which u helped answer through explanation/links. I quickly decided what should I do?? Maybe I should read more of this. Button my filthy gob and read more.

So I am.

knuckledraggers;

It's not your job nor an efficient use of your talents to hand feed these simpletons.

I have faith in man. I do think things are changing. Peeps are becoming more aware over time. Reason me thinks they want the Internet back!

Have a nice day g'uvn'r

I am get better at avoiding the BS and being dragged down down down...
Thanks for the confirmation of my affirmations...they have been few and far between, though the gap is narrowing and the frequency is increasing....
Wink

namaste

Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then there are the setbacks...not only on fb but on other forUMS too.
....was yesterday another set back?

Here is the message I received this morning.
Laughing

Quote:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Paranoid schizophrenia, and falsely accusing me of lying

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Let me present Richard Amiel McGough playing the part of King Richard the LYIN Lion hearted.
He runs this site here where he is King of his domain.
http://www.biblewheel.com/content.php

Keep in mind this wanker (he proved he is qualified) was at one time a righteous bible babbling Christian.

source of 'freemason image' >> http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/15/1379-the-lost-symbol-2010-dan-brown/

BUT recently he saw the LIGHT! Laughing

He has been born again as a righteous Science knob who now bows down to the math and physics gods.
oy vey here ve go again....flip flop oscillations

But could he give me a link to how quantum physics modELs a hydrogen atom?

After all the images I shared with him of the swastika, could he give me one image to support his science spew?

Here is the post that got me banned.
For calling a spade a spade.
Note in the responses before mine how he really gets into the ad hominem attacks against me and my ideas that do not mesh with his...
http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?1072-A-Symmetrical-Pattern-in-Jewish-History&p=42919#post42919

It was a win in the end.
The universe confirmed it.
Much of our debate centered around the FSC fine structure constant, specifically the numbers 137 or 1/137.

Take a look at how many members his site has after he banned me!
Laughing

Bible Wheel Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Active Members

Above stats are as of 7/4/2012
http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/forum.php?s=75f5303beda2441b4890571c2f6da779

The proof is in the jEL-o-pudding mix called we are ONE.

namaste

Raphael

p.s.
I have a feeling my signature below was starting to stir up ole' bIbLE babel memories too.

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so I was having a discussion with this PhDuh on facebook.

he suggested I was crazy.
Neil said quite a bit, but did not really say much if you know what I mean?
he also said NASA publishes his drivel, suggesting he is correct and I am a dummy?

I asked him to pick any symbol, sign, or Idea to explain SPACE, TIME, MOTION

He balked and ran off to work.
But on his fb page he has an image of the world's tallest Buddha with a swastika placed over its heART.

What a wanker Neil Kantor is.
https://www.facebook.com/neil.kantor.1

namaste

ox

Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The two spectral lines of the hydrogen atom are the two thieves flanking Jesus. We then write the dimensionless constant 1/137 on Jesus.
alpha FSC is made up of a trinity of important constants.
Whether we are talking about the Son or Sun of God, both would have to start out as a hydrogen atom/adam.

*My head asplode* Shocked

Cat Haiku
Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:
Quote:
The two spectral lines of the hydrogen atom are the two thieves flanking Jesus. We then write the dimensionless constant 1/137 on Jesus.
alpha FSC is made up of a trinity of important constants.
Whether we are talking about the Son or Sun of God, both would have to start out as a hydrogen atom/adam.

*My head asplode* Shocked

sorry

but that is quite the claim eh?

here is another...the FSC is comprised of 3 constants.

e^2 is one of them, along with the speed of light 'c' and Planck's constant.

e = electron

e x e or a 'pair or e'

Here we have a perfect analogy to those 'pairs' of animals embarking onto Noah's Ark which was 137.16 meters long...an 137 ARK that we can place between those TWO spectral lines of the 'e'lemental hydrogen atom which is the number 1 element on the periodic table of elements that all other elements are derived from...

that would be my spin on things.

namaste

ox

Raphael

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin Johnson take a bow mr. low brow

here is another ignorant fella who just does not get it IMHO
so I need to post his mugshot as a reminder to me of all the work that still needs to be done slaying IGNORANCE so the future can be free.

the discussion between Kevin Johnson and ME can be found here on fb:
>>> https://www.facebook.com/dawn.r.white/posts/352367864840203?notif_t=share_reply

namaste

ox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: