FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
No Higgs Boson thread?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: No Higgs Boson thread? Reply with quote

Thought there might be discussion on this or perhaps it's in another section?
Peter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Big Hosin'? Reply with quote

God (or its particle) may not be as newsworthy as it once was...
Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Was wondering if you'd reply. Guess you summed it up but was yes, wondering what this may be Really about.

Cool stuff apparently or supposedly going on with plasma. The King's Chamber at Giza is changing in resonating frequency and other pyramids are responding in similar fashion.

About five months back I saw an article about so many pyramids emitting torsion fields much more overtly. I filed that away but here it is again from a good source.

So plasma is up and we'll see how it might effect us all.

Nice seeing your old avatar.
micpsi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is proof that the Theosophical writer and clairvoyant Geoffrey Hodson remote-viewed the Higgs particle in 1959 - five years before six physicists ever conceived of the particle, three decades before vortical solutions to the Higgs field in the presence of quark magnetic monopoles were discovered and 53 years before the Large Hadron Collider at CERN gathered data consistent with its existence:
http://smphillips.8m.com/news.html
(News item #9).
Azoth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

That's quite a page. We're familiar with the RV of the Anu but that's about it. Didn't really question this as it makes intuitive sense. However, with this guy seeing some other construct it kinda makes me wonder if they actually created what they saw. Perhaps the mind, some, can literally tweak the aether. But golly.

Author of page said, "...mathematical nature of the seven musical scales."

I've never seen it put that way. 7 (individual) Scales. Likely referring to the sub levels of 7, as per 7x7. OBE reports do not find any of this however.
micpsi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
That's quite a page. We're familiar with the RV of the Anu but that's about it. Didn't really question this as it makes intuitive sense. However, with this guy seeing some other construct it kinda makes me wonder if they actually created what they saw. Perhaps the mind, some, can literally tweak the aether. But golly.

Author of page said, "...mathematical nature of the seven musical scales."

I've never seen it put that way. 7 (individual) Scales. Likely referring to the sub levels of 7, as per 7x7. OBE reports do not find any of this however.

Do you know about the eight musical modes used for hundreds of years in the music of the Roman Catholic Church? Two - the Dorian and the Hypomixolydian - are the same musical scale but have a different dominant and finalis. This means that Western music stemmed from seven different types of scales. This is an example of the primary sevenfold division found in holistic systems that reflects the presence in Nature of the archetypal energies of the seven Sephiroth of Constriction. The 7x6=42 notes between the tonic and octave of the seven scales correspond to the 42 subplanes of the six planes of consciousness beyond the physical plane/universe. They are symbolized by the 42 triangles in the Sri Yantra that surround the central one symbolizing the triple Godhead.
http://smphillips.8m.com/the-sri-yantra.html
As 99% of OBEs leave the consciousness between the physical and astral planes, it is hardly surprising that few OBE reports describe any of the subplanes of the higher planes.
If you spend the next six months studying the research at
http://smphillips.8m.com/index.html
you will realize eventually that your speculation that as many as four clairvoyants - Edwin Babbitt, Annie Besant, Charles Leadbeater & Geoffrey Hodson - created what they saw as though it was some kind of hallucination cannot explain why their observations are so remarkably consistent with facts of nuclear and particle physics established many decades later, as well as with properties of sacred geometries never revealed until recently. For example, Hodson detected the Higgs particle five years before Peter Higgs conceived it in 1964 and 53 years before the LHC at CERN accumulated data consistent with a Higgs-like particle:
http://smphillips.8m.com/news.html
Hodson noticed the vortex motion of Higgs particles around the anu more than 15 years before string theorists found vortex solutions to the gluon/quark/Higgs field equations, whilst Besant & Leadbeater remote-viewed quarks more than 56 years before physicists Gell-Man and Zweig postulated them:
http://smphillips.8m.com/occult-chemistry.html
(page 7)
Their remote-viewing faculty certainly disturbed the subatomic particles that it revealed. But it never had to create them. If it had done, we would not expect to see the amazing, accurate correlations that Dr Phillips draws between their remote-viewed details and nuclear physics, quark theory, superstring theory and QCD/string theory, quite apart from the equally amazing sacred-geometrical basis of these details that he has found in the Tree of Life, five Platonic solids, Sri Yantra, I Ching, disdyakis triacontahedron, etc and published in his latest book "The Mathematical Connection between Religion and Science."
Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Ha, when I said create I meant manipulate. I've mostly seen the 7x7 model. An aspect of John Dee's enochian was based on 49.

And perhaps no, guys like Robert Bruce, seasoned obe'er looked for these 7 fold divisions. But we see the rainbow so we've got the idea alright.

I did have the guess that rather than scales what was meant was modes. I know my modes being a guitarist. I however like to tremolo in harmonic minor.... yes, black metal (at my age but we've learned all this is trans generational or rather timeless).

As for the rest I'd need a brain augmentation as this guy is as far over my head as quasars are from my guitar case. I however get the fractal gist which I've been familiar with for some time. Pondering this stuff "in the zone" (if not buzzed) is truly wonderful.

I mentioned buzz. I'm once again wondering if I should drop the pot. Don't want to but my soul or higher self might. Still not sure and it interfers with my dream recall. I've been learning piano so I may offer a trade off by playing some piano straight before we return to our beloved SG and sweep those fucking arpeggios for the glory of the Tradition.

Feel free or please share some (translated!) highlights of whatever you deem significant. I've been into hermetic kabbalah for many years. Yet too much pure intellectualizing isn't a good thing down here. If you can apply it that's another matter.

Thanks, Mark
Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stand by David Thomson's view on Higgs, he explains it's faults in this article on his site.

Quote:
The Higgs Boson (Field) is a Massive Fraud

This is absurdity to the extreme. They are saying the Higgs is both a boson (particle) and field (space). Now in addition to wave/particle duality we have space/particle duality. An object can be both a thing and the space it occupies at the same time. They have now defined space as matter, or at least as the source of matter. Actually, what they have done is sunk deeper into the cloud of ignorance in order to justify spending billions of dollars on a failed experiment.

Let me also put it to you another way. They are saying that some cosmic process is using cosmic construction paper for cutting out a particle that wastes more than 99% of the paper. That is what a proton is to the Standard Model. What happens to the rest of the Higgs field and why does it not affect macro matter if it can affect quantum matter? When 1% of the Higgs is used to make a proton, what happens to the other 99%?

If that 99% produces another proton, then the Higgs obviously no longer has the mass discovered by CERN! If that 99% does not produce a proton, it means there is a lot of unused Higgs field that can affect other protons. The logic clearly does not work.

They have not only "discovered" a new particle, they have "discovered" a whole new reality that is nothing like the reality the rest of the world experiences.

What's more, this Higgs field is said to be the source of mass. Mass is a dimension, like length and time. It is not a physical object. Just look at any unit. The unit of energy is equal to mass times length squared divided by time squared. Mass is not a field any more than length is a field; or time is a field.

When you see how big the CERN facility is and how many people work there, you can see that the outcome was predetermined. A study should be commissioned The Hto examine how many people had to be demoted and fired in order for the data to produce positive results.

http://softaether.blogspot.com/2012/07/higgs-boson-field-is-massive-fraud.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FFKAgB+%28Secrets+of+the+Aether%29

Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:42 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Now this was what I was looking for as it were. Everything in this mainstream effort is built and or maintained on ad hocs. As far as the cyclotrons themselves, it has been said they are for the military industrial complex's games in advanced weaponry research etc.
Optimist777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they are going to say that mass is a particle, then time, length, and charge would also have to be particles. But they are not, they are dimensions. They are properties of things, not things themselves.

Here's another good explanation by him...

Quote:
There are other reasons why the Higgs Boson cannot be a particle that gives matter its mass. First, mass is simply a dimension. It is like length, frequency, and charge. It is a property, not an object.

Second, nearly all units involving mass are not material. For example, force is a unit equal to mass times acceleration. Force composes from mass, but it is non-material. You cannot weigh force on any planet or satellite. Other units, such as potential, resistance, magnetic flux, momentum, energy, and capacitance, also have mass as one of their dimensions. None of these units are material objects. Units involving mass describe what material objects do, not what they are.

If the Higgs Boson gives matter its mass, does it also give mass to the other units of physics? If there is a particle that gives matter its mass, then there should also be a particle that gives long objects their length, and another particle that gives existing objects their duration. This is all absurd.

Mass is not a "thing." It is a property of a thing. Mass is a fundamental property of both material and non-material existence, just as are length, frequency, and charge.

Similarly, length is a property of matter, but it is also a property of non-material things, such as space. The length (distance) between two planets is just as real and vital to physics as is the radius and circumference of the planet.

When one contemplates the nature of dimensions, the Higgs theory is seen as an awkward mistake in perception. However, the Higgs theory is a natural consequence of the Standard Model. Its absurdity should serve as a warning that some assumptions within the Standard Model are likely to be incorrect.

http://fqxi.org/community/forum/topic/1531

Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

I remember way back in grade school where we found mass wasn't what we'd first thought. Its been ad hoc - right up to a rabbit out of a hat via the same contrived abstractions. Makes me wonder about the contrived abstractions of so called magickal languages or alphabets. I can only assume some folks are laughing their heads off at this as surely they know about waves in total.
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: No Higgs Boson thread? Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Thought there might be discussion on this or perhaps it's in another section?

http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/twistor-string-theory-penrose-witten/
IF you can manage to plow / plough through all the info found here you will realize that what is being offered is quite the AHA.

The Story of the W and the Z is the same story of the E and N in the word t E N E t

It appears the Sator Rotas square represents a slice of the Higgs fIELd.

betcha

ox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: