FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
No Higgs Boson thread?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just love MichaEL's "The Original Swastika", it hits home O so well.

Look for it on Thor’s hammer,
shards of Greek pottery, silk tapestries
from old China. Whittled by Ukrainians
in spans of mammoth bone, sewn
into the feathered gowns of Quetzalcóatl.
Raised rune over the Buddha’s heart.
Crest of the early Christians
who borrowed from the very Romans
they were hiding from, long after
its axles and rays symbolized rebirth
in the belly of a Trojan goddess.
In Hinduism, marking thresholds and doors.
A Navajo prayer for good fortune,
a metaphor balancing mountains and rain.
Sometimes backwards, sometimes not.
Sometimes, the arms are replaced
with a woman’s blowing hair.
Sometimes the tips end in playful swirls
to symbolize migration. Luck
tattooed in lime, scattered
on the pewter coins of Gaul.
Ages before the cross or the ankh,
before black snow piled on the hoods
of German sedans, this one symbol
spread across oceans. A genetic dream.
Our birthright, our redemption—fueling
the pyres of all we’ve already lost.

by Michael Meyerhofer

amazing site by the way, good lookin.
http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/musings/swastika.php

Raphael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
I just love MichaEL's "The Original Swastika", it hits home O so well.

Look for it on Thor’s hammer,
shards of Greek pottery, silk tapestries
from old China. Whittled by Ukrainians
in spans of mammoth bone, sewn
into the feathered gowns of Quetzalcóatl.
Raised rune over the Buddha’s heart.
Crest of the early Christians
who borrowed from the very Romans
they were hiding from, long after
its axles and rays symbolized rebirth
in the belly of a Trojan goddess.
In Hinduism, marking thresholds and doors.
A Navajo prayer for good fortune,
a metaphor balancing mountains and rain.
Sometimes backwards, sometimes not.
Sometimes, the arms are replaced
with a woman’s blowing hair.
Sometimes the tips end in playful swirls
to symbolize migration. Luck
tattooed in lime, scattered
on the pewter coins of Gaul.
Ages before the cross or the ankh,
before black snow piled on the hoods
of German sedans, this one symbol
spread across oceans. A genetic dream.
Our birthright, our redemption—fueling
the pyres of all we’ve already lost.

by Michael Meyerhofer

amazing site by the way, good lookin.
http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/musings/swastika.php

two thumbs up

a classic for those who dare take in its contents...
Idea

namaste
ox

Optimist777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: c is for correct. Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
There is no right or wrong....there is only what is left. That is why chirality is so important to our amino-acids. Idea

All carbon based life has left handed asymmetrical amino acids, what kind of life would have right handed then? Surely not carbon...

Optimist777

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find the find the work of Prof. Alfred Evert relevant to the swastika, his proposed "Double Crank" vortex's with opposing motion is what propels his aether whirlpools and/or sunspot vortex's on the sun. He describes the cosmos as a sea of whirlpool's and vortices with mercury's orbital speed as the fastest planet as a consequence of higher pressure velocity of aether imploding into and exploding out of the sun. His work is interesting, do have a look. So sunspots could be the product of increased inflow of aether to the sun acting as a sink? If this is the case our sun will NEVER burn out, as it's powered externally for infinity.

Quote:
Typology of Aether-Motion-Pattern

At a simple crank (like at picture upside left at A), an aether-layer is moving into one direction at one time, and the motion theoretical can run infinite far. At that double-crank however, at same time exists a second layer with a balancing contrary motion, i.e. that motion pattern by itself is local bordered.

This animation clearly shows, anywhere is motion, nevertheless distances between all aetherpoints keep constant. When aetherpoints are swinging around vertical longitudinal axis and momentary are moving towards left, no ´gap´ may come up at right side, i.e. same time some right-side aetherpoints must swing upward. Synchronous all motions occur within that local unit, mutually balancing.

This example also shows, each motion within that aether demands a second motion right-angle all times (here e.g. the swinging around vertical axis demands additional swinging around horizontal axis). At text-books for electricity are known mnemonic aids like ´rules of right/left hand´ - however no explanation for these strange appearances one could read anywhere up to now. The necessity of the synchronous processes are based on existence of aether and only with properties defined here: partless, gapless, incompressible.

http://www.evert.de/ap0819e.htm

Quote:
Aether-Physics of Sun

Within potential-vortex-clouds of electrons and within vortex-complexes of atoms, all movements must run synchronous at narrow space and that´s why these small objects are sphere-shaped. In comparison the whirlpools of galaxies, stars and planets are gigantic wide. Within these wide areas the aether-movements have more latitude and the vortices must not be sphere-shaped. Spiral-galaxies and also the ecliptic of sun-system are relative flat disks. The earth-whirlpool probably shows lenticular shape with diameter ten times longer than the height. Similar might be the whirlpools of other planets. At picture 08.18.02 schematic is drawn a cross-sectional and a longitudinal view through such a whirlpool.

Common characteristic within whirlpools is that stroke into turning sense of systems. Within wide spaces various motions are possible. Towards the core however, the motions must be better coordinated. This means for example, if left side at the very moment exists a downward-motion, in principle must exist an upward-motion right side same time. That generally results a S-shaped equatorial level (see blue curve). At area of that bending e.g. the geostationary satellites are dancing some north and south of earth-equator, every day. Mercury is tumbling around within that curve of ecliptic-whirlpool at its most eccentric and diagonal track.

In principle is valid within gapless aether (without any elasticity and with its constant ´density´), the distances between neighbouring aether-points must keep constant. So if here the horizontal level (blue curve) is bended, the connecting lines (black curves) upside and below must show analogue curvature, up to the system axis (red curve). This results, the axis of celestial bodies are some inclined towards the equatorial plane of their whirlpools (e.g. sun, earth and other planets).

http://www.evert.de/ap0818e.htm

Peter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: c is for correct. Reply with quote

Optimist777 wrote:
Peter wrote:
There is no right or wrong....there is only what is left. That is why chirality is so important to our amino-acids. Idea

All carbon based life has left handed asymmetrical amino acids, what kind of life would have right handed then? Surely not carbon...

Sorry that I missed this response.

Whenever I consider chirality, I am reminded of my university chemistry experiment with racemic mixtures and the spearmint/caraway "flavours" associated with the two chiral forms of that particular molecule.

As far as the "all-left" paradigm, it is worthy of consideration. After all, this universe had a matter/anti-matter imbalance that resulted in our existence...

Optimist777

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Sorry that I missed this response.

Whenever I consider chirality, I am reminded of my university chemistry experiment with racemic mixtures and the spearmint/caraway "flavours" associated with the two chiral forms of that particular molecule.

As far as the "all-left" paradigm, it is worthy of consideration. After all, this universe had a matter/anti-matter imbalance that resulted in our existence...

What they teach us in class may not always pass natures test? Did they teach you about octaves of the elements in those universities?

Maybe Walter RussELl can guild us down the right handed road, I like how he incorporates sound into his model unlike mainstream science. Why do they expect us to deny this truth?

Quote:
The world needs new metals. Many new rustless metals of greater density, malleability and conductivity await division in vast quantities from carbon and silicon. These will be found when science discards its concept of matter as being substance, and becomes aware of the gyroscopic control of motion which will split the carbon tone into isotopes as a musical tone is split into sharps and flats.

In the chemical elements, the sharps and flats are isotopes. These can be produced by man in greater numbers than Nature has produced them, for Nature does not begin to split her tones until she has passed two octaves beyond carbon. There is a tremendous opportunity for the metallurgist of tomorrow to create new metals in the carbon and silicon octaves.

Of even greater importance to the world in this crucial period is the production of unlimited quantities of free hydrogen. This ideal weightless fuel could be transmuted from the atmosphere while in transit without the necessity of storage capacity.

These are the important things which might now be known if Kepler's discovery had divulged the facts of geometric symmetry and dual curvature within the wave field.

His law of elliptical orbits evidences that he was on the verge of discovering that four - not two - magnetic poles control the dual opposed balance of this two/way universe. With but two magnetic poles a three-dimensional radial universe of time intervals and sequences would be impossible. A balanced universe must have two poles to control centripetal, genero-active force, and two compensating poles to control centrifugal, radioactive force.

http://merlib.org/book/export/html/5723

Peter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Trifle? Reply with quote

If you will pardon the paraphrase: "The proof is in the putting..."

Putting any theory into practical application is the key. Providing a device or a mechanism that elucidates and establishes the effect in situ is the key and surpasses all commentary and questioning.

Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Trifle? Reply with quote

duplicate

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Trifle? Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
If you will pardon the paraphrase: "The proof is in the putting..."

Putting any theory into practical application is the key. Providing a device or a mechanism that elucidates and establishes the effect in situ is the key and surpasses all commentary and questioning.

hahaha what should I do dude >>> build another CERN?
YOUR REQUEST is actually fucking STUPID Peter.
List the PROOF or APPLICATIONS that CERN has managed to put on the table after spending 10 billion dollars regarding the HIGGS?

pardon ME I did not hear you Peter?
speak up herr ignorant dude?
are you aware I PREDICTED THE HIGGS would be connected to SOUND BEFORE they published their results proving ME correct?

I do not have 10 billion to duplicate CERN okay?

But my archetypal evidence suggests I do not NEED to build a CERN, either did they?

It figures that the fella who is science challenged (peter) wants science proof?
why waste our time Peter?
But no problem Peter here is some of the pudding you requested...

some of the NANO applications that are being put into effect as we speak:
http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/applications-for-the-swastika/

be sure to read about the molecular pudding blender listed as NANO SWASTIKA application #17

and IF ya don't understand the science, well what can I say?
>>>these are NANO WORKING MODELS exploiting swastika geometry.

one day the ignorant fucks that oppose me will mutter in silence "fuck raphael was so right about the swastika", I wonder if he was right calling me an ignorant fuck too?

"maybe I am"

wait where else can we find this HIGGS fIELd?
http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/23/windmills-swastikas-seeds/

at the end of the day I can show what the mechanism is that is the MEdiator between AS ABOVE SO BELOW
BUT ignorance would look at it and say PhDUH.

namaste

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Have been looking into Walter Russell's work and see all of what I've been typing about is valid as far as his general views go. It even directly addresses this light in matter idea as per GD.
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: c Reply with quote

Azoth wrote:
Have been looking into Walter Russell's work and see all of what I've been typing about is valid as far as his general views go. It even directly addresses this light in matter idea as per GD.

wolf rolf ROFL

Continuity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Pissfight... Reply with quote

Regards to all,

Could *someone* who knows already, or someone else, please parse this thread and tell me how this pissfight started and what it's at all about. I'm just getting - swastikas (a *lot* of swastikas), phi, harmonics and various numerology-looking stuff. Confused

Oh, and a lot of bad blood. Wink

Thank you.

Cat Haiku
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: