FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: CIA Fakes, 9/11 and the Holocaust
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squinn said:
Quote:
Continuity, thanks for the catch. I liked your Fintan photo challenge. That was rich.

No worries, Squinn - if F does, ahem, rise to the occasion, NO PHOTOSHOP allowed, yes? We don't care how big it is, OK? Wink

Squinn asked:
Quote:
So... What do we do? What can we do? I've told my friends, family and coworkers. Their opinions only reinforce mine: What can we possibly do now to change any of it?

I suppose the things we can do are what many have mentioned before - keep doing what you're doing, and try and do it more...

I have tried to get these issues across to my family, friends and co-workers, too - and even if I do say so myself, I have had quite a measure of success in this, as defined by getting others to see the events around us in a totally different light than that in which they've been using all their lives. The resistance one encounters whilst doing this can be fierce, even (especially?) when dealing with close friends or family who just haven't been looking at these issues before. This I put down to a form of cognitive dissonance - you're basically ripping away a veil from these ppl, a world-view they've held their whole adult lives, in most cases - and to be exposed to some of the reality is visibly painful for these ppl, you can see it in their eyes as it starts to sink in, what you're telling them.

I also try to plant the these seeds of knowledge in ppl whom I might find myself conversing with, for whatever reason, and try to gently steer the conversation around to current and past events, and their take on them and stuff - and then try to give them examples they could find in the history books of things that most 'normal' ppl find shocking.

I mean, one still comes across a lot of ppl who find it shocking to consider that events like Pearl Harbour (and by extension, the US's direct military involvement in WWII) weren't just allowed to happen - they were made to happen. Once ppl get their heads around this, it's not too far a stretch to for them to realise that the PTB's involvement in 9/11, 7/7, Madrid etc., is completely plausible, and in fact completely probable.

I think that what I'm trying to say is that, if we and more ppl just do their bit, in this way, then we can make something happen, sooner or later just by 'planting seeds' in this manner. I convince, say, my uncle of this truth, then when he's at work, he starts talking about it to his work-mates, and so on.

In this way, we can all contribute our bit to waking up as many ppl as we can - this is important, because just looking around, there are sooo many ppl in their glass-teat-fed cocoons who are totally oblivious to all this, that if this continues - tyranny can and will prevail - and we can't allow that to happen.

Cat Haiku
d0ub1eth1nk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond wrote:
Are you a Holocaust denier? Or proponent?

I actually cracked up laughing when I read this. Sounds like a Colbert Report type questions. This could actually make for good on the street comedy: "Excuse me sir, are you a holocaust proponent?"

The idea of using this as a measure of someone's fakery is nonsese. It's the question that has a no-win answer, and it's astonishing how often this comes up. I'll add that Bush's Nazi comments are astonishing. I never thought I'd hear so-called world leaders using this term.
Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't there a form of argumentative fallacy called 'reductio ad Hitlerum'? Where the first person that stoops to mentioning Nazis or Hitler has de facto lost the argument about whatever it was they were talking about in the first place?

Apply this rule, and it's well funny the amount of debates that you see ppl losing all the time, everywhere. Let alone shrub's insipid blathering. Wink

Cat Haiku
Ormond

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard, Squinn!

As for the matter of Mr. Dunne's nose, it's as plain as the nose on anyone's face: He's just got a much greater than average nose for bs, and nose for the real news. I'd say that the 'Holocaust/hologram/etc. ad nauseum, etc, etc.." small nosed dogs lead us to rat droppings, or kitchen sinks, or cream filled donuts. In other words, "Dawgs that don't hunt".

Check the article Fintan posted today on whom really pulls the strings of 'globalism'.
It's really right under our noses........

Fintan Dunne, Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:54 am Post subject: IMF = G8

Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond said:
Quote:
Welcome aboard, Squinn!

I keep finding myself wanting to say that to him - but if you look at his profile, he's been around for ever. He's just one of those quiet, reserved types, I think. Wink

Cat Haiku
kathy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Kathy wrote:
My apologies to squinn, my mistake - got the names mixed up, realllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy Very Happy

Squinn wrote:
Quote:
No problem, Kathy.

Thank you.

Squinn wrote:
Quote:
So... What do we do? What can we do? I've told my friends, family and coworkers. Their opinions only reinforce mine: What can we possibly do now to change any of it?

Just keep doing what we are doing, it's not easy at times, like thumping your head off a brick wall.

Ever tell someone something and they scoff at you then months or in some cases years later they come back and tell you the very same thing you told them - like they are telling you something new? Happens to me a lot.

When we sow seeds in the ground it takes time for them to come to fruition, likewise, when we sow seeds of information into the minds of people we might be scoffed at, made the butt of their jokes, ignored and isolated, but in time something happens that makes them think back to what you said.

I think one mistake we make is hoping that the transformation will be instant, that people will accept that what we are saying is true. What we have to remember is that people who have been entrenched in denial, although they might see even some truth in what you are saying right away, have feelings of guilt and fear.

Guilt because they were suckered in, that they actually believed all they were been told. Fear because everything is not as it seemed. It is like the child when he/she discovers there is no Santa.

So just keep doing what you are doing
Squinn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond wrote:
Welcome aboard, Squinn!

Thank you, Ormond, my fellow Texan.

Continuity wrote:
I keep finding myself wanting to say that to him - but if you look at his profile, he's been around for ever. He's just one of those quiet, reserved types, I think.

And thank you too, Continuity.

I had joined early on because of my interest in the degradation of the earth's rotational wobble. The forum was much smaller then. I eventually lost interest until I received an e-mail link to one of Fintan's 9/11 audio broadcasts. It brought me back.
kathy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Squinn - hope you hang around this time Very Happy
Ormond

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think one mistake we make is hoping that the transformation will be instant, that people will accept that what we are saying is true.

People with common sense must hold the line against the 'dumbing down' of a public's way of thinking. We do that by thinking for ourselves and talking from our heads and hearts, and encouraging others to do so as well..to come out of the 'left/right' and other polarizations created to keep us from simply talking with each other without their supervision.
Brezenski wrote 30 years ago that media would shape minds into dependence on the media arm of the State for it's view of current events. He said people "won't be able to think for themselves".

I heard what Kathy's said here expressed by a good metaphor by Pete Seager, the old 60's activist, anti-war singer/songwriter. (He was interviewed on American public radio Sunday)

Quote:
He said antiwar activists were laughed at, and told that trying to 'buck the system' was useless. Mr. Seager said this essentially:

"I think of it as a balance scale. They've got all this sand piled up on their side, while some of us can only contribute a spoonful. But if we keep doing it, there's a point when more and more people start adding their spoonfuls of sand too. And one day suddenly the scale tips."

Anonther Texan! Well, somebody has to be down here to keep an eye on the carpetbaggers. "They are everywhere...but so are we"

Squinn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kathy wrote:
Ever tell someone something and they scoff at you then months or in some cases years later they come back and tell you the very same thing you told them.

Yes, I remember ranting and raving to everyone about the Internet. How I could connect to my local library and check out books as far away as England. (AOL didn't exist back then.) The few that had their own personal computers said that they would never connect their computers to a phone line.

Thanks for the welcome... and the advice.
Christopher Brooks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a simple question about the premier psyop of recorded history.

The Auschwitz propaganda is a key to comprehension of political realities,
media behaviour, mind control, confusion agents and much else.

What is Fintan's standpoint on the Auschwitz gassing legends?

Hardly cause for concern for fearless crime fighters and fakery scientists.
d0ub1eth1nk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't feed trolls.
Christopher Brooks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was Fintan who raised the 9-11 / Holocaust link.

That is the title of this thread.

My question is right on the money.

My question goes right to the core of this powerful and emotional
subject exploring the fine detail of the psyop games.

If Fintan is as he claims a clear answer here is not a big issue.

Other comments off topic are clouding the meat of this thread.
elbowdeep

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or was that "cream-filled"?

Christopher Brooks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum is certainly rich with intellectual rigour.

This question of gassing at Auschwitz is prooving to be as sticky as the
iceing on your donuts.

We await a response from Fintan to my simple and relevant question.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: