FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
thought form feedback loop
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: thought form feedback loop Reply with quote

I started to type here yesterday but was having a time in condensing a rather complex idea into a few lines. Oddly enough I came across a whimsical passage this morning which happens to sum up the situation perfectly.

Anyway, I found a site months back by a Phillip Goddard, who is suggesting just about EVERY belief, model, intellectual system etc etc etc is heavily influenced by that dark force/matirx thingy. Specifically, it is the astral plane of collected thoughts (which have in some why taken on a semi awareness or rather call it a programmed "awareness" for self perpetuation (via infecting human hosts).

The gist of the argument is that all our (sustained as to transient) thoughts and beliefs wind up in this "sub astral" domain. There's much more like how it got to be this way etc. But essentially, whenever we do Any mind gaming - from magick/divination/channeling to hypnosis TO believing in say metaphysical models not to mention religious belief and the like etc etc - leads one to an ungrounded state; where then this dark force has more leverage into your psyche. It gets much worse......

Now I perhaps unfortunately think there's something to this. It is likely that all these angels, archangels, gods and spirits are of man's creation. Thus when you "work" with them you're messing with something that may be in some way contaminated or less evolved than considered. Etc and so forth......

Here's that passage;

"The people thought that they lived for their own sake, and that their ideas belonged to them. Only when it was too late did some of them learn the truth - that it was ideas which walked the planet, using humans as hosts. Humans had come and gone, lived and died, but ideas were the true masters, and the true immortals. The battles among the humans were but petty skirmishes fought in a war of ideas. And once ideas had created computers to sustain them, humans became expendable."

Well written.

Now what really prompted this was this guy's response to my email. First my query then his response. But note what I was specifically referring to.......

Hi. Need some clarification regarding your view on subtle energies (he says they don't exist or rather All our descriptions are wrong). I understand your caveats and how the essence of things can be elusive.
I'm familiar with the works of Walter Russel, Tesla, Bruce Cathie, Dan Winter etc. As you might know much of this is based on the so called Aether - in which magnetism is intimately involved. Perhaps you're familiar with Bruce Cathie's work on the so called world grid, that thing that doesn't exist (says you). Carl Munck found that various structures encode their geo positions on said grid. There seems to be a modicum objectivity there (in which the gov is very interested).

As far as thought forms relating to god forms and the retinue of entities I agree that most of this was man's doings...

But or so, you seem to be tossing this (ancient) physic (the models?) which "underlies" or "precedes" the 3D matrix. Consider cymatics...this for me is a smoking gun as to what is going on. This also points to the plausibility for Some kind of "grid" or matrix for physical objects and or dynamics. Maybe I'm reading your stuff wrong? It seems you are tossing Everything out.

There's another scientist Paul LaViolette who's detailed how electro gravitic tech works (which the gov does use; fully knowing Relativity was a red herring in many respects). His thrust is in what he calls subquantum kinetics; which again is based on this aether. His model out performs any other mainstream model.
There's the ancient Chinese with their Chi... I do Chi-King and you can easily sense this stuff. Now it could perhaps be an influx of electrons, or um "electrons" that then converts into whatever bio dynamics.

I think you get my gist. Am I more correct in thinking it's not that you're ruling this stuff out altogether but that it's too hard to pin down exactly what it (all) is?

Now again, his premise is that any and all hocus pocus as well as speculative thought like sacred geometry and ALL of it is opening oneself to said intrusions. These intrusions are what lead to problems both within and without - as well as after death conditions.

His response;

"Hi, Mark.

The difficulties that you're experiencing with my writings is that, like so very many people, you are currently so much under the 'spell' of your own preconceptions, which are based on a lot of garbage (i.e. 'dark force') sourced ideas that have come to you through other people (you are putting so much weight on what other people say instead of working out genuine answers from within!) as well as your soul programming and any direct garbage interference, that you will most likely continue not to understand what I am really saying. I am not going to attempt to answer any of your questions; it really is up to you to train yourself to be self reliant and find out what you need from within yourself, with no further recourse to apparently external agencies or 'energies'. Then you would not be widely astray and indeed lost to genuine and comprehensive self actualization as you are at the moment. On my site I present methods that you could use to progressively clear yourself of all those confusions and indeed, if you had the motivation, your soul programming.

Kind regards,

Philip"

Well he is right in that I read a lot..... and... I've found it ain't all that easy to tap that inner source. If it was the world would be a different place!!

So I'm just wondering if anyone's intuition discerns something in that response. He is indirectly saying, I think, that all these folks into this stuff are in a way lost, infected, Ungrounded.

I do however feel or believe that he is right in a major sense. He's not the only one saying this which may mean nothing. But this is very unique and flies in the face of ALL religious etc thinking. This may be a good thing.
Makes one wonder, if valid, what those Chinese were really mapping........

It's like the Cheshire Cat thing.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: speak and ye shall find Reply with quote

What I discern in that response is:

a) unresponsiveness

b) a sales pitch

c) wrong-headedness

Clearly, the spiritualization (up-lifting) of our psychic energy is in contradiction (and is contra-indicated) to the natural order (flow) of the descent of our intelligence. (From perfect source to imperfect form.)

Not having an answer is one thing but not only not sharing it and imploring you to "do it by yourself" is not the way to set up a dynamic resonance between any two disparate potentials in opposition.

Azoth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Danke.

"Clearly, the spiritualization (up-lifting) of our psychic energy is in contradiction (and is contra-indicated) to the natural order (flow) of the descent of our intelligence. (From perfect source to imperfect form."

Quite a line.......

Btw, I've seen some strange craft as of recent. A co worker and I have seen them on several occasions. IF they're high tech gov drones then they've essentially figured it all out as these craft's antics outperformed anything I've ever seen. They're also silent and seem to float as to being propelled etc.
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: More than meets the "I" Reply with quote

Distractions appear in many forms... Embarassed

Whether they be apparent or subtle, sticking to the purpose of our presence always heads us in the right direction. (It is, in fact, our awareness that is the vector of the infection of this material plane by all subtle states that inhabit us or that we represent.)

Consider that the astral "plane" is just an energy "level" which is part of the "field" of consciousness. Much like the current trend towards quantum fields being reality and elementary particles being "perceptions" of energy levels within those fields, (Theoretical physicist Sean Carroll leads this approach.) memories are just the imprint of our energy on the field that constrains them.

They have the power over us that we provide them. Illusion and influence are the greatest foes of perception and awareness. That they have their origin in self is significant and a sign that we are the focal point in this particular material manifestation.

Azoth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: c Reply with quote

So it sounds like you are in the "we create our own reality" camp. I've more or less been in that. My problem is habitual negative thinking and feeling, or fear and worry. I'm trying to focus on other things of course.
There were actually two things as of recent that I've fretted over or feared for sometime... and poof they both manifested. So now I Have to clean house or something. Conversely, I've intended/spelled/visualized many other things which have as well....

We're hip to your other lines. I've got some bad memory sectors deep down perhaps. As typed, some things are quite easy to manifest. Yet out right cash is another matter. So it may be best by seeing things just working out.

Say, do you know any connections twixt Metatron's Cube and Vector Equilibrium?
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: c-through Reply with quote

While openness (transparency) is an end result (as well as an objective) it can lead to transient episodes of "habitation" (habituation if repeated...).

Depending on the level of individual sensitivity, the degree of bother caused, and displacement required, to deal with these occurrences can be considerable.

Flight from (or avoidance of) these issues is a result of our sensibilities and the tendency to be fascinated by all that attracts our attention. Attraction being the operative principle. The magnetic attractive forces of all things astral are as much the warning of their presence as a means of diverting our attention.

Using our transparent state to allow the magnificent outpouring of our luminous brilliance serves to light our way. That light casts shadows on all that impede its progress. We discern their presence and determine how best to deal with them as we go.

Peter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: c is for center Reply with quote

Far be it from me to be quite so anthropocentric.... Wink

Geometry (sacred or otherwise) is a manifestation of our ability to envisage just how we relate to the source and any other balanced and centric state. Be the interpretation spiritual or scientific, the vision is the same. What you do with it is what counts.

Azoth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: z Reply with quote

There's not much I can do with it accept ponder.

You keep talking about distractions. I'll mention an experience, or anything in general, and you say it's distraction. We get your point yet otoh there's no point in incarnating if almost everything is a distraction. Like that billion to one synchronicity... Distraction!

Us (no, you!) posting here is just that. But I enjoy our distractions. I'll have to admit your way with words is beyond anything I've seen from anyone else (and I maxed out in college reading). This could be further distraction.
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: z is for zero-point Reply with quote

Now that is a conclusion! Very Happy

What are the odds that we are having this particular exchange?
Billion to one is insufficient I would say, but we are having it nonetheless.

That we (on another level) prepared so well as to envisage this is astounding and behooves us to make use of any and all such occurrences.

Sorry if you feel slighted by my commentary on your interests. Mine are bridge and golf and curling and they are trivial indeed. OTOH they are what I need to deal with my own set of problems and challenges. To each in their own way, as it must be.

It is more what those distractions mean and demonstrate about the self that counts and that is why we need to discuss them. They are critical to our discerning their raison d'Ítre and making use of them to the fullest extent. One man's trivial is another man's travail... Wink

Azoth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: d Reply with quote

Curling. Are you serious? Up there, I suppose not. That is one Conspicuous sport, or past time.

I think just about everything is a distraction; from existing. Hence, Living is a distraction from being, or Being.

Also something amiss with this idea of lessons. We hear this everywhere. Experience and lessons..... If so, then we chose to incarnate on a prison planet where much is restricted in some way. Let's not rehash all this again tho.

"What are the odds that we are having this particular exchange?
Billion to one is insufficient I would say, but we are having it nonetheless."

Please rephrase this. You Could be saying it's incredible simply due to the fact that we're alive on a planet that can sustain life and all that kinda stuff.

Amazing stuff going on tho. Fukushima is still highly problematic... Monsanto is taking huge financial hits due to the wake up by many. Dave Wilcock, shill in Some way perhaps, is announcing there's some us military faction trying to take the fed reserve out (!).......

Curling, eh? Is that a purely Canadian thing? I always thought pole vaulting conspicuous. But I've always loved skateboarding.
Peter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: "Being" a good "sport" Reply with quote

I gather that any activity during which you can smoke and drink a beer is NOT a sport but I do neither so I consider all of them sporting contests. Wink

This planet is only a prison for those who serve time.

Since the spirit works with time and we are its instrument, we have to allow experience to be recuperated by repetition for the prison "aspect" to apply. As for the odds on our exchanges, while they are pretty odd, I cherish, enjoy and profit from them and every other experience that presents itself.

Everything is a test, we are the students and the passing grade involves using the test for what it was intended and not for what it causes. Your sensibility is the proctor of your examination and it shows you the way to excel. Why else would we be able to examine and exclude all that does not serve and make use of all that does?

Azoth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:49 am    Post subject: x Reply with quote

I guess your just more into life. I'm still wondering about the paradigm behind that site. It makes More sense that in coming back Repeatedly, something is amiss; you're stuck. He's saying that that is Not the Natural pattern.
To, I've been trying to listen to Light On Egypt which is very deep and it to mentions that the Earth experience (for souls for humans anyway) is. or should be, transient! This flies in the face of the usual doctrines. I think it's safe to assume most anything that's been loudly promoted is suspect.
Ironically, this could apply to astral travel or projection/OBE. Not sure about this latter but I'm talking about those long held religious based ideas of karma/reincarnation.

I say prison planet; genetic & talent limits, laws, fines, work, taxes, gmo's, inflation, extortion, tribal taboos, inflicted undeserved traumas, predators.... perhaps the ironic worst here is, "I've seen the enemy and it is I". Doh!

Hey, it appears there may be something to that news about factions after the fed reserve. The hacker group anonymous is involved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> The Thinking Zone All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: