FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
I am a right wing extremist, I confess
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
bri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I was and will continue to denounce bri is the continued and toxic, venemous and downright murderous rhetoric of the so called black lives matter. Now people like charlemagne will say "you can't say one bad people equals all", no, indeed not, but when prominent members of this group are calling for mass murder then that IS a reflection of the group.

Moreover when such views are allowed to flourish are ignored and even "rationalised" on the msm then you know it's got the green light, the backing of the ruling elite.

So why is it that you would come out all militant style against white supremacists but....when faced with black isralites....black panthers....or black lives matter rhetoric about how whites need to die....or soon you will be our slaves or any of these truly despicable crap....do you a) walk on bye.....or b) challenge these motherfuckers and not back down?

Given your reaction of "dude get out of the basement" it seems YOU DO NOT apply a moral equivalency are shrugging your shoulders about this kind of sickening, burgeoning attitude which IS by the way leading to a mass of attacks against whites throughout the country and is intensifying and so therefore you ARE following the set path which the ruling elite want you to follow.

It seems that....

Black racists = Not cool but I understand your pain.....but oh hell no you can continue to spread vile messages and be emboldened to do so.
White racists - Evil and to war I go.

Wtf?
bri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillsearchingtruth wrote:
black isralites....black panthers....or black lives matter rhetoric about how whites need to die....or soon you will be our slaves or any of these truly despicable crap....do you a) walk on bye.....or b) challenge these motherfuckers and not back down?

Given your reaction of "dude get out of the basement"

Black Isralites(sic)...nobody pays them any attention

Black Panthers are mostly alright.

BLM kill whitey rhetoric is extremely rare

Something between A and B but it almost never happens.

You sound like you get all of your socio political opinions from YouTube. I shouldn't have taken us there.
bri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:
Listen.
Get out of your basement.

http://www.kare11.com/news/local/watch-local-officers-emotional-response-to-deadly-police-shooting-goes-viral/266570267

Speaking of YouTube. Maybe this didn't compute

Quote:
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly if you want to talk numbers there are over 200,000 black Israelites. If you compare that to the number of KKK there are estimated to be around 5000, or in words the number of black racist scum who belonging to the black isralites is some 40 times bigger and yet you don't give a shit about them.

Secondly as much as you try and ignore and deny it black lives matter have the ear of the ruling elite and preach black supremacy because of course "I can't be racist because I am black" They use logic which as red pill philosophy puts it and I think is a good way of putting it, infantalises them, it says that as black people they aren't responsible for their own actions which I would certainly classify as racist.

You don't hear whites sounding off in the streets about killing and murdering black babies, or enslaving black people putting them in chains but you sure as shit do from black people and yet....people like you would be incensed at the former and yet don't hold black people to the same standard and this conditioned response is exhibiting by the way the media plays it down too.

The gunning down of those cops in all of the newspapers was not portrayed as a racist gunning down white people in any of the UK papers it was "revenge". Now, as for you providing a youtube video of someone talking about a particular incident, ...when have I said that cops haven't been known for brutality?

Yet, you choose to ignore the horrific cases of whites being killed by police too to then add credence to this notion that black lives matter are legitimate and that it really is state genocide against black people.

What is the difference between this https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kelly+thomas&biw=1280&bih=649&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUpNSy5-jNAhXmI8AKHeokDpoQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=hqWDNMa9Z8Gl7M%3A
and what the media are whipping up a storm about oh yeah, this victim is white, this victims face is heart wrenching to witness, this is what cops did to him and no public outcry after not guilty, in fact the case barely received any attention at the time, it sure as shit didn't get on the front pages.

Where were the riots? where was the violence after it? where were the death threats to the cops? oh, we didn't have any of that. So I guess we can call this an "unfortunate" event but oh well, it's a white person so he should be thankful he had so much privilege.

You stand for nothing because you don't apply the same moral equivalency, aka you are just an apologist.

More ridiculous vaccuous us against them bullshit from Marissa, keep fanning those flames you bitch....

“White Americans have created the conditions that require a phrase like ‘Black Likes Matter,’” said the 24-year-old Seattle-based activist. “Do you know how horrific it is to grow up as a child in a world that so hates you? While you’re literally being gunned down in the street, while you’re being rounded up and mass incarcerated and forced into prison slavery.”

Ah but who is doing the shooting.....ermmmmm

What's that? more whites and hispanics killed by police than blacks?

Exactly but as a percentage black people are being killed a disproportionate amount of the time based on their population. Yet if you want to play the numbers game....I suggest you look into the percentage of crime committed by black people, thus police resources are diverted accordingly to said black communities.

Essentially what everything you have said and stand for says Bri is that blacks are more equal than others because they started off more unequally. I am not even given to argue with that mindset, the posts are there to see from anyone interested in seeing them.
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://usuncut.com/black-lives-matter/black-on-black-crime/

It's this kind of mindless crap from this author too which is only further worsening the problem as he uses figures alone to counter the narrative that black people have a crime problem. In his pathetic attempts to paint black people as the victim here he only buries himself further.

I am so disgusted of these genuinely sick white racists, black racists, hispanic racists. Sicker still about how easily manipulated they are but black racists are the biggest problem because there are so damn many of them due to this bullshit narrative that they have been indoctrinated with.

Or maybe you would like to talk about Dylan Noble bry?

Nope? oh, yeah I forgot, he is white!

You see instead of framing things as state genocide and all of this other mindless crap...I would put it to you as this....

Police on a power trip
Police poorly trained and poorly paid
Police panicked
Mental health of said cop
Psychotic police
Police on drugs

Yet no, that spoils the black racists narrative too much...so the race baiting continues on!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: