FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Alternative media banning anti-Hillary posters?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:30 am    Post subject: Alternative media banning anti-Hillary posters? Reply with quote

Or is it just what most are doing? By now, everyone's aware that many major news sites have ditched their comment sections, over liability concerns, supposedly. But what about the ones that haven't?

I recently made an anti-Hillary post at a news aggregate site I had been hanging around at for years. I had thousands of comments there. No, not HP or DK. Not only did they remove the post they found offensive, (I said she was a cokehead, but I've said worse about other notables and not been banned, or even warned) they removed every post I'd made under that ID for the last 2 years or so, even stuff that had nothing to do with politics, and was perfectly acceptable.

I still go there to read news and look at comments, and every person I see commenting there now, almost none of them are the long-time posters I have been conversing with for years. They are all gone, or posting under other ID's, because they too, were banned. I don't know that to be true, just seems like a logical conclusion to make. It seemed to me that the site was more heavily in favor of Bernie than Hillary, maybe 3 to 1, and now all those people, apparently, are gone, banned.

I wanted to know if anyone else here has experienced something like this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: