FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Dallas Shootings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The crazy thing is supposing everything else is entirely as it has been portrayed what in god's name possessed them to literally blow someone up? who made such a decision? why did they have such a robot in the vicinity? if they had him cornered, then why did they need to assasinate him? Who gave the order? If he was shooting at them atop a building...how did they maneuver the robot to that position?

What kind of insane precedence does this set for the future? Due to the fact that is being downplayed or largely overlooked, then what next? armed drones being used on the streets?

WTF?!
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see why an officer might freak and discharge their weapon. I should have said in earlier post this is suspect; not a fake shooting. I found Lavish's behaviour and ability to upload her streaming narrative without any interference from officers (for 6 minutes - until 9:12 when she was cuffed) who just blew away a suspected armed felon. Her behaviour seemed so outrageous and contrived (no first aid, no hugging her dying companion, no drop the phone/empty your hands from robocop, no get out of the car/hands up, allowed to soliloquy for 6 minutes, no need to get back to her daughter) to me - I had to shake my head - this is so bizarre; it cannot be real. Anyway, this is directly related to Dallas and in the bigger scheme of things the end result of divide and conquer is the same regardless of what we believe or the truth.

NOTE: It is critical to remember -as you review the images and the video- optically the live stream was captured as a mirror image. Some video uploads mirror the image, it can be confusing, you have to reset your reference points. Philando Castile was driving, Diamond Reynolds was the passenger.

During the uploaded video narration Ms. Reynolds stated the police officer pulled them over for a broken tail light. There are several aspects of the narrative as told that didn’t pass the sniff test, however, something about the “tail light” just didn’t seem to make sense. Especially when you consider it was daylight when they were pulled over; and where –in the aftermath media video– it can be noted the tail lights were operable.

Upon further evaluation something is missing. A very important missing element below?

Was there another reason why the police officer would pull them over?

The shooting took place, late afternoon/early evening Wednesday July 6th. [ Remember that, and stay with me ].
Regarding the social media profiles of Diamond and Philando, unfortunately a familiar set of social behaviors surfaces.

Yes, Philando Castile was a gang member (crips), frequently picturing himself with firearms, cash, drugs and gang signs; and Ms. Diamond also has a colorfully broadcasted social presence. SEE HERE

(Archived Image Captures Available Here)

The Philando Castile profile is, unfortunately, also typical of other high profile police encounter cases. A little research into recent community activity was warranted to see if anything has happened.

Four days before they were pulled over, and approximately four blocks from where the shooting took place, another firearm incident occurred. A Super USA Convenience Store was robbed at gunpoint at 7:30pm on Friday July 2nd. – SEE HERE

Accepting the administrative lag from the holiday weekend, the local police requested help from the public on Tuesday July 5th – SEE HERE – by releasing CCTV video images of two armed black males who robbed the convenience store at gunpoint:

(Local News) […] According to a press release from the St. Anthony Police Department, which contracts for police service in Lauderdale, the two robbed the Super USA store in the 2400 block of Larpenteur Avenue around 7:30 p.m., taking cash from the register and cartons of Newport cigarettes.

No employees were injured during the robbery said St. Anthony Police Chief Jon Mangseth.

St. Anthony police, with help from Roseville Police Department officers and St. Paul Police Department K9 officers, set up a perimeter around the store, Mangseth said, and briefly searched the area.

Mangseth said K9s tracked the suspects to a nearby apartment parking lot where the trail ended. He said it’s believed the men left the area in a vehicle from the parking lot. (link)

The media are then provided descriptions of the two male suspects. Call them USA1 and USA2 (the convenience store was USA).

Suspect USA1 BELOW

Suspect USA1: “Employees described one suspect to police as a black man with longer than shoulder-length dreadlocks, who wore blue jeans, a green plaid long-sleeved shirt, dark-color shoes with white highlights, glasses and a baseball cap printed with marijuana leaves, the release says. He may have had a mustache”. (link)

Suspect USA2 Below

Suspect USA2: The other suspect was described as a black man with shoulder-length dreadlocks, who wore tan pants, tan shoes with white soles, a green jacket, a green baseball cap and glasses, the release says. He also had some of his hair pulled into a bun through the strap on the back of his hat and had a small mustache and facial hair on his chin. (link)

(Apologies for the graphic picture) Ears are like fingerprints, they are used to match suspects to captured images. The physical description of suspect #2 (USA2), the gunman during the July 2nd robbery, fits the physical description of Mr. Philando Castile on July 6th to a tee:

-- A black man
-- shoulder-length dreadlocks
-- and glasses
-- hair pulled into a bun
-- small mustache and facial hair on his chin

Now, why does this matter? Well, the July 6th police stop of the car with Mr. Castile and Ms. Reynolds was in the general vicinity of the previous SuperUSA convenience store armed robbery. The stop was also at the same general time of day. The stop was also the day after the police department released the CCTV footage of the suspects.

Would it change the overall impression of events if the officer:
….was not simply pulling over a random vehicle identified with a broken tail light (claim of Ms. Reynolds); but rather the officer was pulling over a vehicle containing a B.O.L.O driver who fit the exact profile of an armed robbery suspect a few days earlier?

Wouldn’t it be entirely plausible for a rather concerned police officer to be additionally, well, twitchy perhaps, about a possible armed robbery suspect -pulled over- who identifies he is armed inside the vehicle, and then makes an unanticipated movement toward….

Well, I think you get the overall thesis.

Officer Background Audio:

Officer:…”I told him not to reach for it. I told him to get his hand off it.”
Reynolds: “He had, you told him to get his ID sir, his driver’s license. Please don’t tell me he’s dead”…

@cameron_dehart Mr. Castile never applied for a permit to carry with our office. Therefore we did not issue his permit.

— Ramsey Sheriff (MN) (@RamseySheriff) July 7, 2016

Tragic? Of course. After reading this; was the cop maybe justified? I am sure someone will decide that.

Man I just found those 6 minutes so bizarre - considering the info above.

UPDATE

KARE11 News has just presented police radio communication that confirms this exact set of facts and thesis. –READ HERE– The officers have also been identified:

[…] We have verified that the license plate mentioned by police in the recording matches the plate of the car Castile was driving. The location the officer gives also corresponds to the locations of the traffic stop.

“I’m going to stop a car,” the officer says on the recording. “I’m going to check IDs. I have reason to pull it over.”

“The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery,” the officer says. “The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just ‘cause of the wide set nose,” the officer continues.

A minute and a half later, the recording captures the first report that there was a shooting. (read more)

It appears the reason to pull over the vehicle was exactly what the info above into the shooting indicated. Additionally here’s information on the police officers:

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The officers involved in the fatal shooting Wednesday night of 32-year-old Philando Castile have been identified, and investigators say there is a squad car video of the incident.

According a press release from the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA), Officer Jeronimo Yanez fired the fatal shots and Officer Joseph Kauser assisted in the traffic stop. Both have been with the St. Anthony Police Department for four years, and both are on the standard administrative leave.

Investigators with the BCA say they’re reviewing squad car video of the shooting, and will be interviewing witnesses. St. Anthony Police Officers don’t wear body cameras. Once the investigation is complete, the BCA will submit its findings to the Ramsey County Attorney “without recommendation.”

According to the press release, officers Yanez and Kauser conducted a traffic stop at 9:05 p.m. Wednesday night near Larpenter Avenue West and Fry Street.

Officer Yanez approached the driver’s side, where Castile was sitting, and Officer Kauser approached the passenger side, where Diamond Reynolds was sitting.

At one point in the stop, BCA officials say Officer Yanez fired his weapon multiple times, striking Castile. Reynolds then streamed the aftermath live on Facebook, which quickly went viral.

Last edited by Southpark Fan on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the reality of most of these shootings....white slayings and black slayings. The cops are scared, they are poorly trained, they are poorly paid, they are panicked, they do live in a certain state of fear and that's why most cops will not reside anywhere near the area they work in, they live under the fear of danger, they also live under the fear of being villified for doing their job, couple that with the fact that some of them are on roids, some of them are clearly on power trips and are genuinely sick son of a bitches and ...cops have also been indoctrinated with us vs them and you get a really deadly cocktail.

You or I wouldn't want to police, hell, even live in the hell holes which they police. I have lived in some rough areas but when you have people roaming around want to live fast and die young....then you have big problems when trying to maintain some semblance of peaceful law and order.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bri:
....BLM is infiltrated by known CIA groups.
You know they had their boys in the Nation of Islam ready to roll.....

Yep.
Those are the kind of angles that worry me about all this.

The concern that we are being set up by the entire
Blacks v. White Law thang so that the NWO can then
make some political capital on the back of this..........

skinters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:

Regarding Dallas though...Skinters...the latest analysis from your end?

I just have a feeling about this one, lihop or mihop aside.
While I have and will continue to express support, BLM
is infiltrated by known CIA groups. You know they had their
boys in the Nation of Islam ready to roll.

Im of the thinking never let a crisis go to waste, and ill leave the conspiracys to the southparks of this world. Dont get me wrong i know LIHOP/MIHOP does occur, but im more inclined not to get sucked in. With that i think SP does some good work, and asks relative questions.

Who benefits out of this?. Who can use this as an opputuinity for whatever area they are in.

There are dozens of areas that something like this opens up doors for them. From gun control to more security. I understand the NWO angle, and see it, but if you read what law enforcement is saying we are looking at more gun control a push in that area.

Law enforcement say there were open carry people with rifles confusing officers at the time of the shooting as an example.

So if this is a false flag whats the aim?.
bri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Im of the thinking never let a crisis go to waste, and ill leave the conspiracys to the southparks of this world. Dont get me wrong i know LIHOP/MIHOP does occur, but im more inclined not to get sucked in. With that i think SP does some good work, and asks relative questions.

Copy that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: