FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Is Hillary Clinton Sick?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
and i

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Is Hillary Clinton Sick? Reply with quote

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-admits-shes-brain-damaged/

Rumors everytwhere about Hillary Clinton's health problems... Anyone looked into this and have any idea what is likely to be true? Shall I assume since it's on Infowars that's it's categorically false?

rustyh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has happened in the last 24 hours.

duaneh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

draw your own conclusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6HzIduxvg4

Hillary Admits to FBI She Can't Remember Her Crimes Due to Brain Damage

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Coughing is a symptom and not a disease on its own, and is classified as acute when it lasts for less than 3 weeks, subacute when it persists for more than 3 weeks and chronic if it is ongoing for 8 weeks or more as it is with Hillary Clinton and experts claim is being directly caused by her cardiac disease.

To the extent the US propaganda media is covering up Hillary Clinton’s grave health condition was exampled yet again yesterday when she had two coughing fits, the longest lasting during a public campaign appearance—and that the MSNBC news network immediately blacked out so their viewers couldn’t see it, and that other of these Clinton media supporters blamed on a high pollen count, but was quickly exposed as a lie as the region she was in had an exceptionally low pollen count.

US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is just months away from experiencing a critical “heart failure event” brought on by her years of alcohol abuse that have led to her having Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) and is now causing her to have uncontrollable “coughing fits” for which she has been prescribed powerful blood thinners to prevent her blood from clotting, but that now appear to be failing.

Hillary Clinton’s alcohol abuse began to cause her serious problems in 2005 when she was a US Senator and “fell over drunk” prior to giving a speech in Buffalo, New York—and that accelerated during her 2008 presidential campaign with New York Times reporter Amy Chozick telling ABC News at the time that she was surprised by the extent of Clinton’s drinking when she began covering her: “She likes to drink. We were on the campaign trail in 2008 and the press thought she was just taking shots to pander to voters in Pennsylvania. Um, no.”

Shortly after losing her presidential bid and becoming US Secretary of State Clinton was found passed out in her Washington D.C. office, was treated at a State Department clinic and then sent home to recover—but shortly afterward, in June 2009, she fell over drunk, again, just prior to her meeting with the famous American actress Angelina Jolie breaking her elbow to such an extent she needed surgery to repair it.

Since 2009 Hillary Clinton travels with a full-time physician, who “keeps her under constant observation”, and “takes a medicine-cabinet full of drugs to prevent recurring blood clots”, but has had to run her current presidential campaign by remaining in near virtual seclusion, except from those giving her millions of dollars—and “special” drinks of water.

Why didn’t Hillary drink the water she had in her hand? Why was she handed special water?

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hillary is presenting Parkinson's symptoms. Maybe the idea is to get Tim Kaine locked in/power when Hillary will inevitably have to step down.

noplacebo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously what's bothering everyone is, if this is what's really happening, then what is going to happen, before she dies if she becomes president.
Why is every one throwing dollars at betting on a lame horse, only to see it shot before the race is finished. The types backing her like to have the game rigged. If there isnt enough time to finish the race, but enough for a one trick pony, then what's the trick. What's her swan song?.
and i

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11-EAzsGxgQ

duaneh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Obviously what's bothering everyone is, if this is what's really happening, then what is going to happen, before she dies if she becomes president.
Why is every one throwing dollars at betting on a lame horse, only to see it shot before the race is finished. The types backing her like to have the game rigged. If there isnt enough time to finish the race, but enough for a one trick pony, then what's the trick. What's her swan song?.

I'm guessing they think she will make it somehow
becomes the first woman president (for a short time)
dies and turns things over to Kaine, a true neocon
Hillary elected
Hillary dies
Kaine takes over
a win-win-win

the other thing being bantered around is Obama trying to postpone the election
should she die before the election

I wonder how many "Hillary doubles" are out there
ready to produce videos for years
(look what they did with bin Laden!!)

bri

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is to say she isn't staging the coughing fits?

I can't say she isn't sick, but almost reminds me of the
Obama birth certificate stuff.
Same players (fox, "left" media reaction, Infowars), same game going nowhere.
bri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://m.wikihow.com/Fake-a-Cough-in-School
and i

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37336164
bri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37336164

Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: