FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Pizzagate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
and i

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: Pizzagate Reply with quote

I've not done any research on my own but came across two links where extensive research including sources has been compiled.

https://www.sott.net/article/335512-Pizzagate-Podesta-pedo-perps-and-Clintons-international-child-sex-trafficking-ring-exposed

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1463959

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That second link has a great list of info. Maybe Hillary isn't sick; maybe they are terrified of this story?

Assassination Of Finnish Reporters Investigating Bizarre “Pizzagate” Plot

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201612051048171401-finland-triple-murder/

The assassination of two Finnish journalists who were interviewing a local politician about her ties to a human smuggling ring believed to be “controlled/organized” by the current Finance Minister of Finland for his “client/associate” Hillary Clinton, and whose deaths are now linked to a “bizarre/strange” case in America known as “Pizzagate”.

Creep Show Extraordinaire

noplacebo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is peculiar that the same rumours come up again and again, around our diabolical leaders.Again and again people die just before the truth can be told.
Is it any wonder none of them break ranks to tell of 9/11 and such like, when they are up to their necks in their own debauchery.
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get deep chills down my spine about this, every time I think of the implications in terms of direct involvement, complicity and the wide scope of cover up.
and i

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What bothers me is how this is "fake news", simply because "the news" said it is "fake". With no regard for whether or not any information is actually factual or not, anyone trying to discuss details relating to child abuse / sex trafficking among the rich and powerful is a kooky conspiracy theorist.
stillsearchingtruth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the world we live in and i but....the urinary infection media are dying...more and more people have stopped paying attention to them, questioning whether they are also fake news.

The simple facts are that the (podesta) emails have been verified to be authentic. There is no doubt in my mind that the so called elite in society are riddled in paedophiles. We have seen numerous examples...but one such example is Jimmy Saville who having been invited to speak at the Knesset, being invited to Margaret Thatchers resident (Chequers) for over a decade is suddenly outed as a paedophile after his death, immediately after his death. Therefore the intelligence services knew all about his history too and the shenanigans of his personal life and yet he was still warmly welcomed into the inner circle.

The conclusions that one would arrive at from that alone seem quite self evident.
bri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillsearchingtruth wrote:

The conclusions that one would arrive at from that alone seem quite self evident.

The Saville issue has always creeped me the fuck out. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: