FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Possible fake terror plot in the sky? My AJ prediction...;)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Possible fake terror plot in the sky? My AJ prediction...;) Reply with quote

Airbus will Wedenday this week do a test flight of their new Airbus A380, the largest airplane in the world, amongst other countries also flying over Norway. It's a 7 hour flight which will start and and in Toulouse, France.

Not to say that anything will happen, but it sure would be a high profile news story if they claimed to having prevented yet another possible terror attack in the sky. Just a thought... "Call your Congress men, call Parliament, call Blair and Jaques Chirac, and tell them; we know you're up to..." Naeh, I would make a poor AJ... I'm too gentle and soft... Wink

Well here's the story about the maiden journey as told by the BBC:
Quote:
Airbus A380 test pilots prepare

European aircraft maker Airbus is gearing up for the maiden test flight on Wednesday of its A380 jumbo jet, the world's largest passenger aircraft.

The twin-deck jumbo's first flight has been keenly anticipated since the razzmatazz of its unveiling in January.

Airbus has invested heavily in the A380, betting on a strategy of building huge long-haul planes to fly between major airports.

Arch-rival Boeing has chosen to focus on mid-sized short-haul aircraft.

Take off
The A380 is due to take off from its production site in Toulouse, southern France.

More than 50,000 people are expected to watch the flight, which will also be broadcast live on television, Agence France Presse said.

"The first flight will take place Wednesday, if weather permits and excluding a last-minute technical glitch," an Airbus spokeswoman told the news agency.

There is likely to be more than a year of flight-testing and certification-programme work before the A380 starts commercial services.

The project, hailed as a European success story by leaders including France's President Jacques Chirac, has had its share of problems.

In December 2004, Airbus owner EADS revealed that the project was 1bn (1.5bn euros; $1.9bn) over budget, at more than 8.4bn.

However, Airbus says it is comfortably on track to meet a break-even sales target of 250 aircraft, with 154 orders secured so far.

Competition between Airbus and Boeing for jet orders - always intense - became feverish as Airbus set out to notch up enough orders to make its giant jumbo profitable. Boeing on Monday announced a $6bn order for 32 jets from Air Canada.

Pan-European firm EADS owns 80% of Airbus, with the UK's BAE Systems controlling the remaining 20%.

Spat

Its production has also intensified a trade row between the US and Europe over subsidies paid to the aircraft industry.

The EU and US have accused each other of helping Airbus and Boeing with illegal state subsidies.

Talks broke down earlier this month and it looks as if both sides are heading for a showdown at the World Trade Organisation (WTO).

Airbus is banking on demand for large planes offering cheaper seats between the world's major cities.

Boeing, meanwhile, reckons that the future of air travel will be smaller planes flying to a greater number of airports.

One can read predictions into just about anything...
"Illuminati" fractions within Boing downing an Airbus and blaming Muslim fundamentalists, perhaps? Wink

-DJ-

atm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepLogos

'One can read predictions into just about anything... '.

Not wrong there.

How's this?

Airbus 380 maiden flight will take 7 hours.

3+8= 11.

7 & 11.

Anyway...

...where was it that I read that Boeing was/is waging a corporate sabotage campaign against Airbus?

Alleged reason: Boeing is too important a player in the US military-industrial sector: it cannot be allowed to/will not tolerate any loss of profit-critical market share to Airbus.

Boeing make the Tomahawk cruise missile.

In other words, Boeing make the cruise missile -- Boeing must remain number one, by fair means or foul.

If anything were to go wrong with Wednesday's scheduled maiden flight it would spell certain doom fo the A380.

And Boeing would be sitting pretty.

Wait and see (it'll be on televised live).

atm
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Singapore Airlines jet plunges 13,000 feet after losing power in 'both' engines
Wed, 27 May 2015 | The Guardian

Quote:
Airlines announces investigation after Airbus A330-300 carrying 194 people suffered engine failures travelling from Singapore to Shanghai

A Singapore Airlines Airbus with 182 passengers and 12 crew on board lost power to both engines en route to Shanghai - falling 3,962m (13,000ft) - the airline said on Wednesday as it announced an investigation into the incident.

The Airbus A330-300 flight on 23 May "encountered bad weather at 39,000 feet (11.9 km) about three and a half hours after departure" from Singapore, the airline said in a statement.

"Both engines experienced a temporary loss of power and the pilots followed operational procedures to restore normal operation of the engines," it said.

"The flight continued to Shanghai and touched down uneventfully at 10.56pm local time," it said.

It added that the Airbus A330-300 plane's two Rolls-Royce engines "were thoroughly inspected and tested upon arrival in Shanghai with no anomalies detected".

Related: Year of the planes: Cluster of plane problems in 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: