FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
#Christchurch Attack Leaves Scores Dead
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
bri



Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 3184
Location: Capacious Creek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see any technical similarities to a video game there,
other than it being shot in first person. Creepy.

The "disappearing shells" are probably just a video resolution thing.
I seem to be able to see them for a few more frames than most
of the conspiracy videos that claim they vanish.

If there was any kind of video fakery nobody powerful enough to manage that would let that slip by unchecked.
Unless it serves a purpose to do so etc. Just don't think it's the case here.

As far as behavior of victims or some call "actors", and "lack of blood"
All that stuff doesn't always look like it does in the movies.

The hoax/crisis actor stuff really needs a break.
It's running on automatic at this point, but at worst,
it's a psyop designed to distract and discredit.

It certainly serves a purpose to talk about cgi when
there's that incredibly strange video of 2 other armed men
allegedly at one of the locations. I still don't understand that one,
but who can prove it's authenticity? Another distraction?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Southpark Fan



Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Posts: 1433
Location: The Caribbean of Canada

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A resolution thing? I have to disagree with that. Also, this would only pertain to video resolution; there are never sounds of empty shell casings hitting the pavement/wall/gate/metal -- nothing. I use GoPro cams all the time; they have great microphones. But here - nada sounds.

I didn't say crisis actors.

I don't think this is a 'conspiracy' video....people can view it for themselves.

Video:
http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/cc49.mp4





More Video:
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=W9956S2AYY9H


Prediction:
This event does set the stage for a pair of Muslim patsies to do another false flag, in the USA this time, to set the stage for US joining Israel in a war on Syria and Iran…

_________________
"Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Buddha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Southpark Fan



Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Posts: 1433
Location: The Caribbean of Canada

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what is even creepier:
Quote:
The killing in the Mosque is real. However, there have been bits added, which I figure is to allow ‘disinformation’ to be spread about the video (it’s all fake, it’s a hoax). People have referred to no blood spray. However, you can see bodies with blood on them. The fellow at the front of the Mosque has ‘bled’ out…

“The killer is shooting into the mass of people. The entrance hole of a .223 is very small… very little blood that flows from the entrance wound of a .223.

“When I first saw the video, I couldn’t figure out why he was just shooting down an empty street – it didn’t make sense (no targets). However, it appears that was put into the video with the CGI. Those are the sequences where the spent brass simply disappears. I figure that is the disinformation sequences. It will be real easy to compare the video to the later police video and pictures to confirm that it is the same place with the same bodies. I expect by the time the police photographers arrived, there was a fair bit of blood that had bled out from the bodies (think of the Port Arthur video).”

He shot more than 35 bullets with a magazine which can contain only 30 bullets… there is not one shell visible on the ground. He used a light which flashed constantly, to simulate a constant firing.


Where are our free democratic mass media reports on this.
Where are our politicians? They are traitors and controlled cowards.

Who did the puttin' into the video of cgi scenes? That is the creepy part to this story. Oh I know - an intelligence organisation!

This event is really great at drawing out shills and scum outta the woodwork.

_________________
"Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Buddha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 664

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shooting was recorded live, and streamed straight to Facebook.

So how could cgi be added to a live stream like that?.

These conspiracy theories are so rediculous it ain't even funny.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
je-demande



Joined: 26 Mar 2015
Posts: 246
Location: London

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
The shooting was recorded live, and streamed straight to Facebook.

So how could cgi be added to a live stream like that?.

These conspiracy theories are so rediculous it ain't even funny.


Some would argue that a live feed is often mixed with pre recorded footage often of an exercise a few days previous in the same spot.

_________________
Vaut mieux prévenir que guérir.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 664

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

je-demande wrote:
skinters wrote:
The shooting was recorded live, and streamed straight to Facebook.

So how could cgi be added to a live stream like that?.

These conspiracy theories are so rediculous it ain't even funny.


Some would argue that a live feed is often mixed with pre recorded footage often of an exercise a few days previous in the same spot.


That just doesn't make sense as a man running around with a gun would be dated day, and time wise. People in the area would notice something like that, and obviously report it.

Besides,

How can a live feed be mixed with pre recorded footage?...its technically not possible. Explain how you would do that. The shooter is streaming it live through his gopro, and somehow has found the ability to seamlessly splice cgi into the live stream...cmon ffs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MichaelC



Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 2224

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't use Facebook but doesn't FB have realtime monitoring/instant blocking of 'objectionable' material?
But, then again, this would not be objectionable to the NWO usury satanists who control FB, it would be just part of the program!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 664

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:
I don't use Facebook but doesn't FB have realtime monitoring/instant blocking of 'objectionable' material?
But, then again, this would not be objectionable to the NWO usury satanists who control FB, it would be just part of the program!


They are working on an algorithm based program that can automatically flag content that may support terrorism, but it's not perfect, and in its infancy.

Your second point is in direct opposition to South parks claim that they tried to pull the video from social media because it shows cgi, and fakery. Am I the only one seeing the glaring contradiction there?. So what is it did they want us to see it or not?.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
je-demande



Joined: 26 Mar 2015
Posts: 246
Location: London

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:
je-demande wrote:
skinters wrote:
The shooting was recorded live, and streamed straight to Facebook.

So how could cgi be added to a live stream like that?.

These conspiracy theories are so rediculous it ain't even funny.


Some would argue that a live feed is often mixed with pre recorded footage often of an exercise a few days previous in the same spot.


That just doesn't make sense as a man running around with a gun would be dated day, and time wise. People in the area would notice something like that, and obviously report it.

Besides,

How can a live feed be mixed with pre recorded footage?...its technically not possible. Explain how you would do that. The shooter is streaming it live through his gopro, and somehow has found the ability to seamlessly splice cgi into the live stream...cmon ffs.


If we imagine/pretend it was a in fact a "Black Op/False Flag" the pattern has been in the past that part of the whole Media presentation is not just real Live pictures and actual footage of the event but also includes more contrived more iconic imagery from the drills some days previous featuring the same scenery, leading to problems with weather/darker skies etc.

_________________
Vaut mieux prévenir que guérir.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
je-demande



Joined: 26 Mar 2015
Posts: 246
Location: London

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinters wrote:

They are working on an algorithm based program that can automatically flag content that may support terrorism, but it's not perfect, and in its infancy


Y nought phuq dem up an mayke deir algo rythym phuqin youse less.

_________________
Vaut mieux prévenir que guérir.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MichaelC



Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 2224

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With 'terrorism' being nearly 100% militaryIntel jobs that should be interesting......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinters



Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 664

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this is why this place has maybe 4 regular posters even though the forum is 13yr old...think about it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.