FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Coronavirus - Don't Believe the Hype
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
the_hammer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sorry about that Chief"

Watching Agent 86, "Max",  Maxwell Smart was a daily occurrence when I was growing up..  The intro and ending sequences
 still remain one of my favorites in television. 

"AJ is trying to impersonate that guy in Monty Phyton's
Meaning of Life, who eats and eats until he explodes!!"

Call me a Hymie but all I could come up with was "Fat Bastard" from Austin Powers.
I just looked up and watched the "exploding guy video", holy shit that was funny as hell.  His name,   Mr. Creosote ! 

Living with heavy metal contamination of the brain, it was like looking at it again for the very first time, Hahaha. 

Scene of the blast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhbHTjMLN5c   

For me, John Cleese is the epitome of British comedic character actors.
I remember my gut's aching in pain from laughing too hard during episodes of  "Faulty Towers".  Basil and Manuel were pure magic.

Back AJ. and InfoWars.. At the end of the day I risk not killing the message for the sake of the messenger.    If he wasn't so effective against the NWO/ globalist/ elite / fuckers, no - one would give a rats ass about him, but that's not the case.
   It's almost like the analogy "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer".. 
 It's best I listen to several sources then render it all down to the beautiful truth Smile

Chief, If we continue this conversation I'm afraid I'll have to request that we lower the cone of silence.
If Siegfried finds out that I listen to Infowars.com  he might send Starker (Shtarker)" after me and convert me into a Kaos agent.

I can hear Siegfried  now,     "  Shtarker & Hamma,  Ve do not  Infowar  in Kaos" !!       
MichaelC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fintan but all the credit belongs to my brilliant former dentist in Amsterdam who sent me the link.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hats off to the Tooth Fairy too!

While we segue to the Truth Fairy.....

Remember when Judy Mikovits said all this:

Quote:
JUDY MIKOVITS IN PLANDEMIC

“You were arrested?”

Correct.

[....]

“And so what did they charge you with?”

Nothing.

“But you were in jail.”

“I was held in jail with no charges. I was called a fugitive from justice.
No warrant, literally drug me out of the house. Our neighbors are looking at ‘What’s going on here?’

You know, they search my house without a warrant, you literally terrorize
my husband for five days, they said if you don’t find the notebooks, if you
don’t find the material — which was not in my possession but planted in
my house
as if you took intellectual property from the laboratory — it
was intended to appear as if I took confidential material, names, and
intellectual property from the laboratory and I could prove beyond a
shadow of a doubt that I didn’t. 

Compare that bunch of BS with this reality:

Quote:
REALITY OF JUDY MIKOVITS LEGAL CASE

Max Pfost affidavits in WPI theft of intellectual property case 

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/268451-exh-1-reply-iso  
Also
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/268454-exh-2-reply-iso-motion-for-preliminary-injunction.html  

Search Warrant re WPI Materials
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6884828-Ex-2-3-Warrant-Lacking-Signatures.html  

Arrest Warrant: 
http://vcsd.org/pr-inmate-detail.php?booking_nbr=1259336  

Chicago Trib report HERE

Scientist surrender in Reno in research theft case 
https://archive.is/s8YVy

Science Mag Detailed Report
http://fintandunne.com/archive/mikovits1.jpg 
http://fintandunne.com/archive/mikovits2.jpg  

Civil case Judge rules against Mikovits -with prejudice
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2011/12/updated-civil-court-rules-against-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-researcher  

ScienceMag Fact-Check May 8, 2020
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/05/fact-checking-judy-mikovits-controversial-virologist-attacking-anthony-fauci-viral  

Last edited by Fintan on Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:30 am; edited 3 times in total
ManAtTheWindow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following on from the Willem Engels interview, here's a similar take on the lockdown farce from Del Bigtree's channel

I like the idea of testing blood donations from as far back as possible to see if the virus was already in circulation six or seven months ago. I don't know how old the oldest blood bags would be in the average blood bank but if there's blood there from last September or August, by all means let's find out how long ago the horse bolted from the stable.

ManAtTheWindow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:55 am    Post subject: Judy Mikovits Reply with quote

Well, Fintan, I'd say that you've dealt a mortal blow to the Judy Mikovits canonisation campaign!
Her version of events doesn't hold up at all once it's compared to the available documentary evidence. That's not a good look for all of the YouTubers and alternative content creators who've recently been giving her a platform without doing the due diligence on her bona fides which you've just carried out.

I will, however, add that I'm not impressed by the so-called fact checking in the Science [sic] magazine in your final reference.
Fact-checking Judy Mikovits...

If these are examples of what Science considers to be incontrovertible facts...
Quote:
Vaccines have not killed millions; they have saved millions of lives. Many vaccines that work against RNA viruses are on the market

Quote:
...VAXXED II, which is a sequel to a film that links the mumps, measles, and rubella vaccine to autism, a debunked theory.

...I'll quite happily reject their position on everything else. A baby or two may get thrown away with the bath water but I can't take seriously anything that is presented by such a blatantly biased propaganda organ.

Much of the rest of their "fact-checking" boils down to variations of the assertion that "there is no evidence to support x, y, z" along with "nobody has been convicted". That's weak. Sure, if Mikovits has the goods on Fauci or anyone else, she'll need to put up or shut up at some point but in the meantime it's no more a "fact" that no evidence exists than it's a "fact" that Hillary Clinton is not a criminal just because she's not been imprisoned.

I think both sides stink here. If there's to be a successful attack on the evils of Big Pharma, Judy Mikovits isn't the sort of person who should be in the forefront.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ManAtTheWindow
I'm not impressed by the so-called fact checking in
the Science [sic] magazine in your final reference.

Damn right. I'm not at all impressed either. Mad
And that's why I included it in the list.

The authors are a pair of hacks whose job is to discredit "anti-vaxxers".

Dr. Judy herself gave them the opportunity to show how many of her
public claims were total BS. So when it came to her claims that may truly
have substance, they could then dismiss these with their own outlandish
claims -without even citing any supporting proof:

"Vaccines.... have saved millions of lives."

Yeah? Really?
Can we have the placebo-controlled,
double-blind, randomized studies.......? Laughing

The only continuing upside is that in the key US market,
search trend data shows half the level of interest in CV19
now in the USA (and Australia) compared to Europe and World. Wink

MichaelC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Covid is the new HIV/AID$ for the global usury banking satanists, they are clearly not willing to let this new ca$h cow get away - although all evidence indicates that it is nearly, if not completely, gone.
Hopefully there will be massive lawsuits everywhere, like the one cited above in Holland, to to expose and stop this shit before it grows into another global cancer.

https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/06/16/24-hour-fitness-files-for-bankruptcy-closes-130-branches-across-us/

Ordinary folks are at the breaking point with this mask insanity here in Spain
https://www.abc.es/espana/galicia/abci-coronavirus-agrede-brutalmente-conductor-autobus-recrimino-no-utilizara-mascarilla-202006171213_noticia.html
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only we had a study comparing vaxxed and unvaxxed children.....

Well now we do! Thanks to the whistleblower doc from the Vaxxed movie.

It shows, for example a 6 times higher risk of asthma by age two.

They're getting sharper on the Highwire.

On Thursday they covered all the key developments that I was tracking.

Prof Karl Friston was on the show.
I posted his Unherd interview a week ago.
This Highwire interview is better.
Slow start but they nailed it.
Starts 1hr15:30
Hot at 1hr36:00

And finishing off this trifecta is an English interview
with now-infamous Dutch Covid Skeptic Wilem Engel
whose sub-titled video I posted a few days ago.

Thanks to a longtime forum member here for the great find:

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TIME FOR DIGITAL CONCENTRATION CAMPS
FOR DISSIDENT VACCINE REFUSENICKS

Thanks to a regular reader/viewer for this
Australian article in the last few days.

I suppose I don't really have to point out that the denial of your right
to bodily integrity simply a laughable defense the mob and a denial of individual conscience.

Or that this is small-minded intolerance -posing as a virtue!

But I will point out that the political policy outlined below is one
of deliberate, slow genocide against the target group.

This is concentration camps for vaccine refuseniks.
Open, digitally-managed concentration camps.
So there isn't a roll of razor wire in sight!!
Isn't progress amazing!!

It would also mark the death of rationality.

Which makes the Holy Vaccine the Mark of the Beast, I suppose?

Quote:

New COVID-19 Restrictions Will be
Needed for Anti-Vaxxers

By Raff Ciccone, Federal Labor Senator for Victoria

June 16, 2020

As if the bushfires weren’t bad enough, we’ve since had the world economy shut down, millions infected with COVID-19 and hundreds of thousands dead. This pandemic feels like we’re in the middle of a real-life Hollywood blockbuster.

Like all good movies, this one will leave us fundamentally changed well after it’s ended. Our world will look and feel very different once the show is over. But not for the better.

Thankfully, the possibility of a vaccine for this virus is looking more plausible. Unfortunately, like a diabolical plot twist, the day the vaccine arrives, so too will the inevitable chorus of those who object to being vaccinated. But unlike hapless movie heroes, we can be prepared for this.

To anti-vaxxers, I have one message: our tolerance for your wilful ignorance is over.

We cannot afford, morally or economically, to give any ground to those who choose not to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

Let me be clear. I’m not advocating that we vaccinate people against their will. That would be wrong. We must ensure that the safety of our community is the number one priority. That means that participation in everyday life cannot put others at risk. If you do not want to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you ought to bear the consequences of that decision.

As a community, we should consider to what extent we allow organisations to prevent those who object to being vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter their premises, participate in their activities and, in some circumstances, seek their employment.

Governments have gone some way to doing this by implementing policies such as withholding family tax benefits and preventing children from being accepted into childcare unless vaccinations are proven. Further restrictions would be a natural extension of these policies.

Restaurants could be allowed the right to refuse entry to those who are not vaccinated against COVID-19. Businesses, especially those involved in the care or service of vulnerable communities, might be allowed the right to refuse employment to those without a COVID-19 vaccination. Organisers of mass gatherings could deny the sale of tickets on this basis.

No doubt there would be logistical issues to overcome. However, the health and safety of our population should be any government's primary concern, and the infrastructure to implement these changes exists.

We already have an Australian Immunisation Register in place that tracks a child’s vaccination history. We could expand this program to track what would be the most important vaccination of this century to the population.

There are those who for medical reasons cannot receive vaccinations and would rightly receive an exemption. There are already government guidelines in place that would allow for this to occur.

For the rest who claim they are conscientious objectors, the excuses don’t stack up anymore. There is too much at stake.

I know after writing this my office will be inundated with correspondence from anti-vaccination activists demanding to be heard. For those of you who do contact me, know this. I have no interest in your alternative "facts" or your conspiracy theories.

Your views are fortunately in the minority, and that’s how they will be treated. Today’s media landscape is such that you will probably receive attention for your ill-informed comments, but that doesn’t mean you are right. It just means you have been noticed.

The truth is we’re not living in the plot line of a movie. It’s not a story that can just be rewritten, and we won’t just walk out having spent $30 on a movie ticket and popcorn.

This is the real world with real consequences, and more than ever we can’t afford to put lives at risk.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/new-covid-19-restrictions-will-be-needed-for-anti-vaxxers-20200616-p55330.html

MichaelC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaccinations are part of the NWO population 'reduction' plan.

Is it safe to assume that a great part of the population will be suspicious of being vaccinated by force against a flu virus that presents no serious danger to 99% of the general population?
Let's hope so.

https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/06/19/ukc-news-govt-narratives-on-masks-contact-tracing-social-distancing-vaccines-are-falling-apart/

Last edited by MichaelC on Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the authors of this article is Ezekiel Emanuel, a professor
at Penn. Univ. and member of Joe Biden’s coronavirus task force.

Seems they're seriously worried that Trump could do a GW Bush-style
Mission Accomplished with a rush Covid vaccine in October this year:

Quote:
Could Trump Turn a Vaccine Into a Campaign Stunt?

In a desperate search for a boost, he could release a coronavirus vaccine
that has not been shown to be safe and effective as an October surprise.

By Ezekiel J. Emanuel and Paul A. Offit
Dr. Emanuel and Dr. Offit are professors at the University of Pennsylvania.

June 8, 2020

A SCENARIO:

Oct. 23, 2020, 9 a.m., with 10 days before the election, Fox New releases a poll showing President Trump trailing Joe Biden by eight percentage points.

Oct. 23, 2020, 3 p.m., at a hastily convened news conference, President Trump announces that the Food and Drug Administration has just issued an Emergency Use Authorization for a coronavirus vaccine. Mr. Trump declares victory over Covid-19, demands that all businesses reopen immediately and predicts a rapid economic recovery.

Given how this president has behaved, this incredibly dangerous scenario is not far-fetched. In a desperate search for a political boost, he could release a coronavirus vaccine before it had been thoroughly tested and shown to be safe and effective.

There are 123 candidate Covid-19 vaccines in development, and 10 are in human trials. Many have not even been tested, or only perfunctorily tested, in animals. In July, the National Institutes of Health is planning to begin randomized phase III trials to test whether some of the 10 vaccines prevent infection with coronavirus. Some pharmaceutical companies are planning to start their own trials at about the same time. Astra Zeneca has already mentioned it plans to begin delivery of its vaccine in October.

[Follow our Live Coronavirus Vaccine Tracker.]

Pfizer is planning to give its vaccine to approximately 8,000 patients. The N.I.H. is planning to enroll 30,000 participants — 20,000 getting a candidate vaccine and 10,000 research controls.

By comparison, the Phase III effectiveness trial for one rotavirus vaccine, RotaTeq, to prevent diarrhea involved about 70,000 infants from 2001 to 2004 and another rotavirus vaccine trial, Rotarix, involved 63,000 infants, from 2003 to 2006.

Researchers are expecting that it will be likely to take at least another eight to 12 months to determine whether these coronavirus vaccines are effective. Scientists have to wait until a sufficient number of patients are exposed to coronavirus to see if the vaccine really reduces the infection rate, as well as how many people develop uncommon side effects. For comparison, the effectiveness trial for the rotavirus vaccines took about four years and the human papillomavirus vaccine studies to prevent cervical cancer took seven years.

So could Mr. Trump really pull an “October Surprise” with a vaccine less than five months from today?

One highly unlikely possibility is that recruitment of volunteers in a coronavirus “hot spot” would be so rapid that it would allow for an adequate assessment of the vaccine’s safety and effectiveness very quickly.

There is another scenario that is far more ominous: Three months after the N.I.H. trials begin in July — so, mid October — studies reveal many patients are developing high levels of antibodies to the coronavirus without severe side effects. As the White House did with its relentless promotion of hydroxychloroquine as a cure, it would badger the F.D.A. to permit use of the vaccine. More pressure would come from drug companies, some of whom may spend up to $1 billion on research and are intensely competing for prestige and glory. They are planning to begin manufacturing their vaccine candidates at-risk — that is, before completed studies showing their vaccine is actually effective.

Cognizant of the fate of Rick Bright — the head of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, who was summarily demoted when he resisted the president’s wishes to ramp up purchase of hydroxychloroquine — the F.D.A. could issue an Emergency Use Authorization for one or more vaccines. These authorizations only require that the F.D.A. finds it “reasonable to believe” that a vaccine “may be effective” in preventing a life-threatening disease for it to be put on the market, without being formally licensed.

An emergency authorization would allow Mr. Trump to hold his news conference and declare victory. But like President George W. Bush’s “Mission Accomplished” proclamation, it has the potential to be a travesty. Millions of vaccines could be distributed without proof that the vaccine can prevent disease or transmission.

No vaccine since the 1950s has been approved and licensed without completing large, prospective, placebo-controlled studies of safety and effectiveness.

Even if a vaccine generates antibodies, it does not prove that the vaccine is effective at preventing infection; it only makes it more likely that the vaccine would be effective. Indeed, about half of the vaccines for other diseases that work and are on the market actually lack clear immunological correlates for protection, meaning they are effective but patients’ antibodies, immune cells or other markers do not identify whether a patient is protected.

Even with the initial trials, we are likely to have scant data on whether older people will mount an immune reaction and be protected.

Giving people a false sense of being protected will most likely lead to serious outbreaks of the disease as people reduce their compliance with physical distancing and other public health measures.

If only 20,000 participants receive the vaccine, serious but rare side effects might be missed. If such harms eventually arise, it could further erode a fragile vaccine confidence and threaten the ability to get enough people vaccinated to establish herd immunity. That would be a disaster.

We were once in a situation very similar to the current one. Like Covid-19 today, polio in the 1950s was a horrific disease feared by every parent. Each summer 1,500 children died and as many as 30,000 became paralyzed for the rest of their lives. Jonas Salk produced his vaccine and tested it on 700 children in the Pittsburgh area. It was safe and produced antibodies. But proof that it was effective at preventing polio was demanded. A randomized, controlled trial was required before the vaccine would be licensed and distributed. More than 400,000 children got the vaccine and 200,000 got placebo. Only after this effectiveness trial was completed was the Salk vaccine licensed and all children finally protected from the dreaded disease.

The F.D.A. must require more than the production of antibodies to approve a vaccine, even for an emergency authorization, much less licensing. Only when the independent data safety and monitoring board composed of physicians, researchers and biostatisticians reviews the accumulated trial data to assess the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines, should the F.D.A. be allowed to decide on approval.

Thousands of Americans have already died as Donald Trump has perpetually postponed effective public health interventions and made poor therapeutic recommendations. We must be on alert to prevent him from corrupting the rigorous assessment of safety and effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccines in order to pull an October vaccine surprise to try to win re-election.

Ezekiel Emanuel, @ZekeEmanuel, is professor of medical ethics and health policy at the University of Pennsylvania, a member of Joe Biden’s coronavirus task force, and author of the forthcoming book “Which Country has the World’s Best Health Care?” Paul Offit is professor of pediatrics at the University of Pennsylvania, co-inventor of the rotavirus vaccine and author of “Overkill: When Modern Medicine Goes Too Far.”

MichaelC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catherine has some very interesting observations about covidscam.
Everyone has a corona virus of one form or another. It's normal.
She also points out the massive amount of money that has been spent to make this horror go, millions to each democrat state governor, payments to media stooges must be of Biblical proportions, etc.
But as she once said "When you own a central bank you can buy anyone"
From about 1:28 she nails the entire hoax, mega trillion dollar 'bailout' need motives, from start to now, in just a few sentences. Brilliant
And she gives us hope that there is a lot of resistance building to those psychopathic ghouls.

https://tube.solari.com/video/creation-of-a-false-epidemic-part-6-with-jon-rappoport/

So Covid is primarily a fear-based psych op for the purpose of stealing several trillions, plus interest, from taxpayers. Think 911/war on terror/ AID$.
Plus additional 'benefits' to the satanists such as destruction of small businesses, police state terror, etc.

Sweden and some others did not seem to go along with the game, were they also spared the theft? Would be interesting to look into that.....

Hope from a UK barrister, who says to ignore data collection in pubs as it is totally illegal,,, stop that shit in it's tracks.
does this also apply to EU?
https://twitter.com/francis_hoar?lang=en
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24

Jump to: