FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Without Tinfoil 1: The Coup
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

systemvibrations0 asked:
Quote:
....so we know the CIA infiltrate peoples outputs, art, brains? But what can we learn from this.

I'd say that we can learn to spot these machinations wherever we happen to see them, and I think that that robs them of much of their power to affect us. Just being aware of the very *existence* of 'predictive programming', for example allows one to view all forms of media in a completely different light. It also helps one to be aware of the possible future plans that they are trying to soften us up for.

Plus, it's *damn* interesting... Wink

Cat Haiku
macauleym

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Questions: "psychological warfare"; Bush Sr. as &a Reply with quote

Hi Fintan,

Intersting and well done audio; thanks.

I have a few questions:
  • You often speak (in this and previous audios) of "psychological warfare" as if it were a discipline, with known and practiced techniques which have been written about and which one can study. What resources (e.g., books or other media) do you know of and can you recommend which explain the nature of psychological warfare and its history, especially in modern times? What is your expertise in this discipline (if it may be called a discipline), and how did you acquire it?

• You say that the U.S. has been under a dictatorship of Bush Sr. since 1981 with Reagan's election. When and how did you become aware of this fact, or (insofar as it's speculative, as it seems to me) formulate this theory? Is it an original theory, or have other people suggested something similar? Can you recommend any resources whereby we can study this phenomenon further? (For example, I'm vaguely aware of Webster Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin's book, George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography, but I haven't read it. Did that influence you? Are there other books, or other sources, which contributed to your understanding of George H.W. Bush's ostensible role as de-facto dictator, beyond the public facts of his former CIA directorship, timing of and personal links to the attempted assassination of Reagan, friendship with Bill Clinton, public references to "a new world order", and the pattern of two Bushes, two Iraq wars?)
Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcauleym asked:
Quote:
I have a few questions:

Well, read 'The Art of War' by Sun Tzu for a start. That's 101 for these bastards. Also anything you can get your hands on by Goebbels, Bernays et al. for a 'modern' take on these issues.

And, dude, read 'Unathorised.....Bush', too - you'll find that may just help you in your quest...

Cat Haiku
maverick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Psy-op question.......Fintan Reply with quote

After listening to the audio I was wondering..........and since it was brought up in the audio.........was the O.J. Simpson ordeal a set up from start to finish or did the powers that be just use this event as a divide and conquer technique???
Charles_B

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

macauleym wrote:
(For example, I'm vaguely aware of Webster Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin's book, George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography, but I haven't read it.

In case it wasn't common knowledge the George Bush book can be found online. On the web site a zip file is provided so that the book can be downloaded and read at leisure on your computer while offline (Free).

http://www.tarpley.net/bushb.htm

I've had this book on my computer for well over a year and I still haven't read it. Maybe I'll get to it one day.

I did post in another part of this forum that I wasn't going to post here anymore. Well, I'm not going to make it a habit, but if I can tell someone of a book they may want to read and save them some money, or a trip to the library then o.k.

Good day

Added on edit: I should note for those who intend to download the zip file from the above link that you should create a folder on your computer and extract/unzip the contents of the zip file into that folder you created.

Also there in no file in the zip file that is clearly marked as being the index or table of contents file. The table of contents file is the file labelled bushb.

Last edited by Charles_B on Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charles B said:
Quote:
I did post in another part of this forum that I wasn't going to post here anymore.

Yeah - I remember - exactly why *did* you decide to stop posting here? Did something upset you? Did you find it boring after the novelty wore off? Was Fintan's nose bothering you? {curious}

Only kidding on that last one, ppl....Wink

Cat Haiku
atlien

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understanding and spotting psychological warfare means understanding propaganda and how it works. I'm not the sharpest in this regard, I'm sure. But I've always been skeptical and learned a lot by plugging into this guy, Professor George Gerbner.

Here is his website.

His life's work focused on electronic media, particularly, television, since the heyday of his work was before the internet became anything resembling what it is now.

Great work Fintan. I too had some trouble getting on board with your Coup connections the first time. I thought differently with a second listen. Like all of the other coincidences around 9/11 the prior release of an album cover that similiar to the attack vector, that close to the date of the actual attack....it's possible coincidence but so unlikely as to be beyond serious statistical consideration. So good work digging into that.

However, I do wonder how this will go over with the uninitiated. First time listeners and such. So many people simply have a difficult time, I find, understanding probability and simple statistics (not the crazy stuff). I often have folks admit to me that it is so very highly unlikely but that doesn't seem to sway their steadfast belief. We need statistical..easy to understand statistical analogies and comparisons that we can make to people so that they understand what kind of likelihood we are accepting if we believe the official theory.

It's astronomical but I don't think folks realize how astronomical. And it might help us to point it out. Just a thought.

Last thing. Fintan, thank you for the no tinfoil hat. I've been on this for a while now. We have a presentation/communications problem in the 9/11 Truth Movement. Too many technical thinking types trying to ' the tensile convince non-believers with explanations about the tensile strength and melting point of steel and jet fuel combustion temps. I'm not downing fact collection. That's critical. But people who know nothing about this stuff and aren't going to go and research it even at this point, aren't going to be convinced by that kind of argument.

Your tack is perfect...or at least reeeally good. Hopefully we can make some more headway with those still believing Bush.

ATLien
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: The Gory Details Reply with quote

Quote:
Atlien: However, I do wonder how this will go over with the uninitiated. First time listeners and such. So many people simply have a difficult time, I find, understanding probability and simple statistics (not the crazy stuff). I often have folks admit to me that it is so very highly unlikely but that doesn't seem to sway their steadfast belief.

Good point. It is wierd how people have problems working out the difference
between a coincidence and an in your face PsyOp. Laughing

Seriously though, I think we have to paint a detailed picture of the
mechanisms of visual ambiguous PsyOp etc. so that people can make
sense of the twisted logic behind stuff like the Coup album.

I don't think it's logic that makes them not recognize the Psyop.

They edit out the reality --cos it's jjjjjust a bit toooooo scary.

It shows that 9/11 was pre-planned since at least 1993 --when
boots Riley debuted and the first WTC attack took place.

And thus it shows the deep planning which goes into intelligence operations,
some of it many, many years in advance. Like the way a magician carefully
designs his magic trick illusions.

That's the beauty of the Coup Cover from our point of view.

Once we get someone to see through it....

...They're on to the deep nature of the 9/11 event.

In all it gory Intel detail.
Squinn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone please explain how this album cover is suppose to affect me? I don't understand how the end justifies the means.

I thought the new US $20 bill trick was pretty eerie the first time I saw it...

Example: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/20bill.htm

At the time, I didn't know anything about conspiracy theories, but it gave me an overwhelming sensation that the US Government was somehow involved. Might the album do the same for anyone who does not believe in the conspiracy theories?

I would think that the CIA would want to suppress any info about this album before it leaked out on the Net. Are they trying to weed out the rebels? Do they want another Kent State, Ruby Ridge, Waco, or Oklahoma City bombing?

And what's the deal with this "LP" album? They don't make LPs anymore. Don't you mean CD cover?

I'm trying to keep on open mind here...
Continuity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

squinn asked:
Quote:
Could someone please explain how this album cover is suppose to affect me? I don't understand how the end justifies the means.

Good question, squinn - I can only think that it is some sort of mechanism that sows fear, doubt and uncertainty into any and all who notice such a thing. Maybe their evil Dr. Strangelove types discovered that planting such memes is a subtle way to achieve these ends, with total deniablity. People would, maybe refuse to accept the fact that the Government would possibly do such a thing, but then they would also simultaneously aslo believe that the astronomical odds of things like the 'Coup' cover and the thing with all the US notes *is* explainable by chance.

A way of instilling a form of 'cognative dissonance', maybe? Another facet of modern Psychological Warfare?

Cat Haiku
Squinn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Continuity. Youíve got me researching and analyzing subjects that I have not been familiar with or completely understand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Hereís my take on the album situation:

If we expose the album cover to:

A. Non-conspiracy believers, they may think:
1. Itís a coincidence and remain unchanged.
2. Itís a CIA plot and become conspiracy believers.

B. Conspiracy believers, they may think:
1. Itís a coincidence and remain unchanged.
2. Itís a CIA plot and remain unchanged.

Conclusions:
1. Exposing the album cover to non-conspiracy believers may convince them to change their minds about 9/11.
2. Exposing the album cover to conspiracy believers may cause dissonance among their community Ė arguing over points which, in the end, do not change their beliefs that the CIA was involved. It distracts from the investigation, like a hot cream-filled doughnut. (I can't help it; I love that analogy. Smile )

Other Points:
1. Force rebellious individuals to the surface before revolutionary groups can form.
2. Like that of the media, the north and south towers dominate our field of view. Where is WTC Building 7?
3. If the CIA was responsible for the album, they may be implicating themselves, taking the blame, to throw off investigators from finding those who truly were responsible Ė side B of the album.
4. Whether the album was intentional or coincidence, the answer to find those responsible will not be as obvious as the album is to 9/11.

Side Note:
Check this out: http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2004/08/company_defends.php[/b]
hendu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Good stuff Reply with quote

Great work Fintan. Keep it up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: