FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Without Tinfoil 2: The Deception
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: 9/11 Without Tinfoil 2: The Deception Reply with quote

9/11 Without Tinfoil - The Deception

Topics in this Show:
    - Current Echoes of 9/11
    - The Real Powerbrokers
    - "Bush-Bush-BinLaden-Clinton-Bush-Bush"
    - The Key 9/11 Issues
    - 9/11's Next Level

DSL Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel060920a.mp3

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel060920.mp3

Quote:
LINKS & REFERENCES

US accused of covert operations in Somalia
Emails suggest that the CIA knew of plans by
private military companies to breach UN rules

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world/story/0,,1868920,00.html

Somali President survives NWO Assassination Bid
http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=847#7167

G8 Make Their Move: Pentagon to Create "AfricaCom"
http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=847

Iraq Study Group Members
The Iraq Study Group is a bipartisan group of prominent Americans
supported by four premier institutions. It is led by co-chairs James A.
Baker, III
, the nation’s 61st Secretary of State and Honorary Chairman of
the James A. Baker III Institute for Public Policy at Rice University, and
Lee H. Hamilton, former Congressman and Director of the Woodrow Wilson
International Center for Scholars.

The other members of the study group include: Robert M. Gates,
Vernon E. Jordan, Jr., Edwin Meese III , Sandra Day O'Connor,
Leon E. Panetta, William J. Perry
, Charles S. Robb, and Alan K. Simpson.

Full Dettails on Members:
http://www.usip.org/isg/members.html

Iraq Study Group: Next 3 Months Critical for Country's Future
http://www.voanews.com/english/2006-09-19-voa82.cfm

Pope of the New World Holy Order
http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=855

The Role of Pakistan's Military Intelligence (ISI) in the September 11 Attacks
http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO111A.html

.... The Trance is Over.

Last edited by Fintan on Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fan-f*cking-tastic! Thank you.

Each one of these 911 shows is a mini nuke in the controlled demolition of global ignorance.

True, the light of reality is blinding and harsh, but it sure beats the grey clouds of confusion, fear, and powerlessness.

From now on, I will pronounce the name 'James Baker, III' with a heavy Irish accent. Wink

Nice one.
Can not wait for the next.
Get on top of those chores, please! Wink
hereward

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Fintan Is A Fake Reply with quote

Sorry to so unceremoniously pull the plug on your little operation, but after listening to yet another episode of dreary/hysterical blue sky speculation based on nothing but your own mental musings, I feel it is my duty to announce this to the world:

** you are outed **
Breakfornews.com is part of the 9/11 coverup!

If you had been able to add **anything** of substantive value indicating real investigative journalism to your analysis I would not be outing you. But you are just stirring the pot (the honey pot, that is). Your ludicrous speculations on this website completely ruin your credibility and as you sink into the sludge you drag down all your loyal fans with you.

All you ever offer is cheap speculation. Anyone can look at a record album and make up silly theories. People did that when the Beatles released Sgt. Pepper!

We all know that G.H.W Bush is pulling strings behind the scenes! Michael Moore already pointed this out several years ago.

And "Jerry Fletcher" is about as fake a name as I've ever seen.

kindest regards
Heeward
www.911oz.com
Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hereward said:
Quote:
If you had been able to add **anything** of substantive value indicating real investigative journalism to your analysis I would not be outing you. But you are just stirring the pot (the honey pot, that is). Your ludicrous speculations on this website completely ruin your credibility and as you sink into the sludge you drag down all your loyal fans with you.

And what's so great about your site? It's just a load of links to, and reprints of everybody else's material, from what I can see... 'Outed'. my arse...

Quote:
And "Jerry Fletcher" is about as fake a name as I've ever seen.

You've obviously never seen the Mel Gibson movie, 'Conspiracy Theory', then, have you...? :roll:

Cat Haiku
atm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan

could you direct us all to your Democratic Underground postings?

Great audio again esp. the Africa connection.

So much detail, it's mind-boggling.

atm Very Happy
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Hereward the Wake,

Your "outing" (with the kindest of regards) is as surprising as it is correct and neseccary. I suggest you take a second look at why the websites were exposed in the manner they were. Painting this website with the broad strokes you do in your post is not fair, as the outing of the 'CIA web sites' is more neuanced and analythically sound than you might think.

Good luck with you research and goodbye.

-DL-

pauper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fix the link in the main page Fintan. It leads to the first part.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent job Fintan. "I wish I had two more hands.... so I could give it 4 thumbs up!" (Rick James parody.)

And yes - shame on any of you not using your real name for posting, like "hereward" is. Laughing

I dare you to prove I'm not using my legal name.

indigitydogdignation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like many others, Hopsicker saw through the holes in the official story, he dissected much of the camouflage for us, his work went a long way towards exposing the state-side support apparatus behind the 'hijackers' - a classic set up. His work is important especially if the 'hijackers' in question weren't actually involved in the attacks. Most significantly, his expose of insider complicity bridges the gap between lihop and mihop. Unless his material is provably fradulent, I don't think it helps to label him as an insider or even a 'fake.' REALLY!
urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These last few audios are like crack cocaine -- I can't wait until the next hit!

To look at the the end of the cold war as a step in an imperialist expansion, or a redrawing of the map of a 'covert empire', is a new idea to me. If this is really the truth of our current world, this is a kind of empire we've never seen before, isn't it? It's strange in that the public and those in power have 2 completely different political maps of the world in their minds.

I imagine historians 2000 years from now: "most of the citizenry didn't even know they were in the Empire".

The last comment about Hopsicker: I haven't really read much of his stuff, and I came across Fintan before Hopsicker, so I'm not in a position to judge fairly yet. But one valid criticism of the last audio is that just because a story only has one source doesn't mean it is a planted fake. That DID seem to be the thesis Fintan was proposing in the audio, but I realize that he can only fit so much in during 30 minutes. Ideally you want a story to have corroboration, that's for sure, but a true story could come from just one source.

I do recall Fintan's critique of Amanda Keller. She did come across as a fake herself, so that's another part of the Hopsicker critique: wasn't he smart enough to question the things in her story that didn't add up?
Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other things to bear in mind about Hopsicker is the fact that *no-one* has ever interviewed or spoke to Amanda Keller. No-one. Not Time, not Newsweek, not Bild, not Paris Match, not the Mail on Sunday - NO-ONE. If you think about this for a second, it's weird as fuck. Imagine what it was like for Lee Harvey Oswald's wife after the coup that deposed JFK - Marina Oswald was the object of *huge* press attention, and is still detectably 'hot' journalistically, even to this day, she is still interviewed by researchers. Imagine if it was just *one* guy who had spoken to her, and not one slightest bit of interest from anyone else, even mentioning her existence. It'd be unthinkable, wouldn't it?

The other thing that I find fishy about Hopsicker is his, how shall we say, 'mono-vision'. He is well known for being a proponent of the 'fact' that it *was* 19 hijackers that defeated the US on 9/11, and at presentations & lectures he has been heard to say 'Anyone's welcome to come and ask me any questions afterwards, but I don't want to hear any of that 'Controlled demolition' or 'Remote control' crap.

Fishy, no?

Cat Haiku
xiando

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Without Tinfoil - Part 2: THE DECEPTION Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
9/11 Without Tinfoil - The Deception

No tinfoil for me?? Sad

Fintan wrote:

Iraq Study Group Members
The Iraq Study Group is a bipartisan group of prominent Americans
supported by four premier institutions. It is led by co-chairs James A.
Baker, III
, the nations 61st Secretary of State and Honorary Chairman of the James A. Baker III Institute for Public Policy at Rice University, and
Lee H. Hamilton, former Congressman and Director of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.

The other members of the study group include: Robert M. Gates,
Vernon E. Jordan, Jr., Edwin Meese III , Sandra Day O'Connor,
Leon E. Panetta, William J. Perry
, Charles S. Robb, and Alan K. Simpson.

Full Dettails on Members:
http://www.usip.org/isg/members.html

"Iraq Study group", eh? Thanks. I wasn't aware of that group, thanks, I'm glad I'm now aware of that info.

These guys (quoted above) seem to show up EVERYWHERE. Interesting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: