FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Without Tinfoil 3: The Next Level
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Without Tinfoil 3: The Next Level Reply with quote

9/11 Without Tinfoil - The Next Level

Confused by the evidence about 9/11? Get ready for the next level.

With 9/11 the standard dynamics of coverup versus truth don't apply!
This Op was not designed with coverup as the most important aspect.

9/11 was designed as PsyWar. All of it. Including the 'evidence'.
The 9/11 Truth Movement is itself a target of this sophisticated PsyWar.

Time to move to the next level.
Ah! Now it's much clearer!

- The Threefold 9/11 PsyWar Plan
    - Group 1 Mainstreamers: Repression, tension
    - Group 2 The Middleground: Uncertainty, Powerlessness
    - Group 3 Conspiracists: Intimidation, Emotionalism
    - Pushing the Populace Buttons
    - Concealment Dynamics Don't Apply
    - Context - Not Detail

DSL Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel061004a.mp3

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel061004.mp3

Quote:
References & Links

The Haversack. The Half Leg. The Iron Face. The Bar Split.
The Split Two. The Face Blur. The Ghost Bar. The Something.
The Clown Foot. The Floater. The Peg Leg. The Shadow. The Square Nose.

Evidence Luton CCTV Image is Fake
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/evidence-luton-cctv-image-is-fake.html

Question: Spot the deliberate cliche?

Answer: Much of the 9/11 'Evidence' is PsyOp using cliche.

Cliche "Enemy of the State" Hollywood-style BS
posing as 9/11 Truth. Dumb enough to buy this??

View Trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=10Jn4vTGb_8

More: http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=345

Iraqatrix: The S&M PsyOp
Torture psyop ends in Passion of Nick

by Fintan Dunne, Editor BreakForNews.com 18th May, 2004 10pmET

By now, you must know the Nick Berg beheading video was some kind of
fake or scam. How could you not know? The Internet is abuzz with details
of a host of video anomalies.

You have just been PsyOped. Brutally. Shrewdly.
The Berg video was a slick PsyOp.

http://www.BreakForNews.com/iraqatrix.htm

.... The Trance is Over.

Last edited by Fintan on Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Useful Eater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great audio once again Fintan.

Nice music drop Wink
Logoagogo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent audio, as usual. I've actually been following your work since b4 you had your spat with rumormillnews. Hopefully I can start contributing to your forum. Keep up the good fight!
atm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another fine audio...

...however...

...I spotted the deliberate mistake.

Wag/Mad cartoon: based on Bush junior (bushdummy3.jpg) not Bush senior.

You'll have to get up a bit earlier than that, Fintan.

Come on man, WAKE UP!

atm Wink Very Happy Very Happy
rustyh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan. Gday mate. Very thankful to have found this website after 18 months of "going crazy", listening to the CIA fakes! Thanks for waking me up to Alex Jones, i used to think he was a legend. Boy was i wrong. Your audios are brilliant. The Psyop bullshit is all around us. At least now i am more 'aware' of how this crap works. Is there an end point to this game? What is it and when?
bornfree

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: FUD Reply with quote

FUD

Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt

Another insightful audio.
and i

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been very helpful to me to have the heaps and piles of 9-11 "truth" disinformation contextualized. I feel like I have a much better grasp on not only 9-11, but the entire culture of fear that we have been living in. I thank you for that, Fintan.

My question is this: those of us in "group 3" are intimidated into a state of inaction. Well... do we have reason to be intimidated? Are they not actually ruthless bastards with no concern for individual human life? Is all of the information we find about Halliburton building prison camps and the military's Civilian Inmate Labor Program, etc, an imaginary part of the psyop? Do these things actually exist? If we are vocal and active enough in our opposition to their goals will we end up finding out?
Neil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: The next level Reply with quote

Hi all.

Another layer of the onion is unpeeled, thanks Fintan!
I am reminded of the quote from JFK by 'Mr. X'

X (chuckles) That's the real question, isn't it - "Why?" - the "how" is just "scenery" for the suckers... Oswald, Ruby, Cuba, Mafia, it keeps people guessing like a parlor game, but it prevents them from asking the most important question - Why? Why was Kennedy killed? Who benefitted? Who has the power to cover it up?...

A grain of wisdom in a film awash with disorienting information overflow-

JIM Then who killed the President?
FERRIE Oh man, why don't you stop. This is too fuckin' big for you! Who did Kennedy? It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma. Even the shooters don't fuckin' know! Don't you get it yet?

We are faced with a small group of powerful people each with the alibi of deniable plausibility with connections only at the most secret point.
The concept of 'cognitive dissonance' is instrumental in explaining the
psychological tactic-to paraphrase your analysis Fintan
Group 1-basically it can't be so it ain't.
Group 2-It must be but what's the use of busting a gut to fight it.
Group 3-It must be untrue so I'm going to publicise it, injecting emotion rather than reason and logic in my argumentation, thus allowing me to be taken out by classic, 'attack the messenger rather than the message' tactics.

'Wars are not won on battlefields, they are won in the minds of the people'. Mark Philips 'former' CIA operative.

’But it is by these deviations from the plane of the ordinary, that reason feels its way, if at all, in its search for the true. In investigations such as we are now pursuing, it should not be so much asked 'what has occurred,' as 'what has occurred that has never occurred before.'
Monsieur C. Auguste Dupin as quoted in Edgar Allen Poe’s ’The Murders in the Rue Morgue’(1841), the first example of detective fiction in the English language.

"The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed."
Steve Biko Speech in Cape Town, 1971

In analysing the dangling carrots held for us to fawn upon, the dead ends of the maze painstakingly but thinly manicured for our misdirection-
Reason is our ally, logic is our weapon, emotion is our downfall...
Idea

Turner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top audio-very deep,i will need to check this out with the other two audios quite a few times to absorb all the information being discussed on them.

Top work again Fintan Cool

urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil wrote:
Reason is our ally, logic is our weapon, emotion is our downfall...

I'd amend that to emotion over reason is our downfall. I still want to keep in touch with my anger, my sense of injustice, my compassion, and my dissatisfation with the current state of things. Reason doesn't motivate, emotions do.
hawkwind

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Purge ... Reply with quote

After Fintan’s latest audio (nice job Sir Dunne Wink), it may be a perfect time to take a step back from all the evidence clutter and ask a basic question. Disregarding the lead-up, lead-down, lead-left and lead-right shit, we end up with a simple physical fact … this was the first time in history that large passenger planes hit any modern building, let alone the WTC and Pentagon!

In a laboratory or a completely controlled environment, we may be able to predict with a certain degree of assurance what the science would expose when examining the minutia of September 11th. Even our heavily controlled environment will produce some “surprising” results and like human behavior, a huge amount of scientific principle will remain counter intuitive … get used to it. Just what are your expectations from something that never happened before? I guess that makes it possible for monkeys to spontaneously fly out of somebody’s butt … then again … maybe molten steel? Wink

Pardon me for not posting more redundant links to questionable sites or more point/counter point pictures, but I am so sick of the endless rehash of detail and I confess to contributing to the confusion. Shame on me! None of us are experts and truly know what we are talking about … just blathering over planted controversial material.

I am not happy about being in a state of perpetual snarkiness and welcome any and all recommendations as how to make this investigation essential reading and more widely known. You might say that I am being impatient, but we have been going around in circles for over 5 fucking years … way long enough. This running op impacts every single one of us regardless of your hometown/country. We know the gory details, we know the op and are victims of it … let’s brainstorm ways to pass this critical information on to everyone in our contact circles. I threw away the tinfoil arguments long ago and you may find it as refreshing and uncertain as I have.

It’s time to clear the clutter out of our heads to find a focal point and aim it brutally at their most vulnerable targets/tactics. Sorry for the cheerleading rant … I will shut up now …

- Hawk

just0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent job Fintan, as always. You've given people the means
to analyse pysop material in a new light, A very important tool
when it comes to discussing 9-11 particularly.

They really are pressing peoples buttons on an unimaginable scale,
this is the new face of population management, the latest in pyschological
warfare technique.

Orgy of evidence is all over the kind of stories that are aimed at group 3
in the threefold analysis. Often its very difficult proving that "they did it"
when the "evidence" you've got isn't what you think, its all part of a bigger
game plan.

So if we don't wise up to the games that these guys are playing, we don't
stand a chance of even knowing the truth, let alone be in a position to
spread truth.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: