FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
CIA Not-Fakes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
omg234

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alfresco wrote:
What about the project camelot people? I've not realy looked into much of their work.

They've interviewed a few fakes. Leo Zagami and Benjamin Fulford might be the fakes.

A good way to spot non-fakes is whether or not they talk about something called "orgone/orgonite". The fakes will never mention it. When called up on the topic, the fakes will denounce and ridicule it.

Has anyone heard it mentioned on Coast to Coast? 1500+ shows, probably not a peep. If so, then Art Bell and George Noory are most definitely fakes.

Note: this was not meant to be an advertisement for orgonite Razz don't ban me Neutral im crazy

bri wrote:
Alfresco wrote:
What about the project camelot people? I've not realy looked into much of their work.

They feature phenomenal whistleblowers and researchers such as....

Richard Hoagland

Leo Zagami

David Wilcock

and.....

MR X

Alfresco, how could you?

I'm still skeptical of Zagami. Can you give me some reasons why you think he's not a fake...

O yea, Hoagland was on Alex Jones recently. That should tell us something. Jordan Maxwell was on his show too, and that Tsarion guy is suspicious as heck. There is no way to tell who's not a fake, I guess
SidVicious

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri was being sarcastic, omg.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bri, I'm not sure if this is what you are after, but I now try to study "solutions" since I've grown so confused and disenchanted with sites that attempt to expose the "problems" or the "conspiracies" or "the real truth".

I've recently developed a great deal of respect for the economic ideas of Catherine Austin Fitts. In economic terms, she refers to the "Global Elite" as the "Tapeworm", a nice metaphor for the parasitic nature of the beast and how it can't survive without us feeding it with our consumption and investment decisions.

Though she doesn't write a prolific amount of articles herself, each week she posts links to her favorite articles within a few categories and I like to skim through the list and to read what strikes me as interesting.

Her website and blog are at:
http://www.solari.com/
http://solari.com/blog/

Last week I listened to her new two-hour audio seminar (the first of hers that I've ever listened to) called "Positioning Your Assets for Growth in Uncertain Times". This is extremely revolutionary stuff, not just "buy gold and take cover". There is an underlying philosophy that redefines what it means to invest conscientiously by putting the priorities of local community ahead of all else.

She served somewhere in the original Bush I cabinet and was cast out, which of course would cast suspicion on her. Her ideas, if broadly enacted, however, would transform the world. Her ideas on the investment side fit well with my personal convictions on the consumption side. Here's a quick list of some examples:

Consumption side:
1. Never shop at superstores such as WalMart.
2. Drink mostly water and eat mostly uncooked, locally grown organic plant food.
3. Reduce energy consumption and seek alternative energy solutions.
4. Seek free entertainment and activities, such as time with friends, excursions into nature, romance, etc.
5. Turn off the TV, stop watching blockbuster propaganda films, refrain from reading mainstream newspapers.
6. Seek natural health solutions when in a state of ill-health. Never use, or use as the last possible resort, pharmaceutical products, either over or behind the counter.
7. Consume less, consume locally, pay more if you have to, and so on.

From the investment side, Austin-Fitts promotes a distinction between investing in what she calls the "Bubble-Economy" and the "Real Economy". Some examples:

1. Move your savings account from large national banks (eg. Citi, BofA) and into community banks and credit unions which loan money to local businesses.

2. Seek preservation of capital in precious metals, - stored at home, stored in a deposit box, using a digital gold service such as goldmoney.com, or stored in a remote secure storage facility.

3. Invest with friends and family who need small amounts of capital to start or grow a business. Consider gifting some of this money and knowing that the good will your create in doing so will come back to you and the community in some way.

4. Buy a greenhouse to grow food for you and your community as opposed to buying shares in a food commodity mutual fund or ETF.

5. Remove your money from debt instruments issued by governments that use this money to advance a harmful agenda (eg. U.S., EU treasuries). Invest instead in local tax-exempt municipality debt instruments of a more trustworthy and well-intended nature where you might even be able to get involved with how the money is spent.

6. If you buy a product that you believe serves a good purpose (eg. water purification, solar panels, electric car, etc.) consider investing in that business.

7. Steer clear of SRI's (socially responsible index equity funds) as they are a con and hold shares in destructive companies.

8. Invest in sustainable goods and services (eg: solar panels, green house, water capture), as well as survival goods and services (keep a large stock of non-perishable goods and water in the event of crisis).

9. Divest from equities and equity funds, debt and debt funds of a mega-global nature.

I hope this isn't far from what you were asking. I know I'm getting a little preachy. As it pertains to the OP, I'm trying to stay closer to fewer, information and idea rich sites as opposed to many sites that rant and rave with little or no space devoted toward solutions.

bardobeing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Health Related Reply with quote

On the health front, I'm a big fan of Mike Adams.

http://naturalnews.com/

bardobeing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Alternative Energy News Reply with quote

I've been a junkie for news about alternative energy technology for some time now and recently found this Pure Energy Systems Wiki and have been digging through it's history while keeping up with all the new posts. I am always left feeling optimistic and encouraged, as well as having elevated my knowledge in energy solutions and technology.

http://peswiki.com/energy/News
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

I guess if I could summarize the shift in my own online strategy, is that I now seek economic news from economic sites, health news from natural health sites, energy news from energy sites and so on, always trying to find those of the highest quality, and I've moved away entirely from current event aggregator sites such as those from AJ, Rense, globalreasearch.ca, all things 9/11, and most everything that consumed my research time in 2007, and that have ended up on Fintan's CIA-fakes list. It has proven a refreshing shift and I am grateful to Fintan and BFN for having opened my eyes and taught me to practice discretion.

omg234

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SidVicious wrote:
bri was being sarcastic, omg.

Embarassed Razz

O well. I'm pretty sure Eric Jon Phelps is not a fake. I wonder what Fintan's thoughts are on him.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Alternative Energy News Reply with quote

bardobeing wrote:
I've been a junkie for news about alternative energy technology for some time now and recently found this Pure Energy Systems Wiki and have been digging through it's history while keeping up with all the new posts. I am always left feeling optimistic and encouraged, as well as having elevated my knowledge in energy solutions and technology.

http://peswiki.com/energy/News
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

I guess if I could summarize the shift in my own online strategy, is that I now seek economic news from economic sites, health news from natural health sites, energy news from energy sites and so on, always trying to find those of the highest quality, and I've moved away entirely from current event aggregator sites such as those from AJ, Rense, globalreasearch.ca, all things 9/11, and most everything that consumed my research time in 2007, and that have ended up on Fintan's CIA-fakes list. It has proven a refreshing shift and I am grateful to Fintan and BFN for having opened my eyes and taught me to practice discretion.

Hey Bardo -

Not to harsh your Alt Energy buzz, but I'm pretty skeptical of the PES Wiki, Pure Energy Systems, and the 'Free Energy News' network of alternative energy sites run by a guy named Sterling Allen.

In addition to being peripherally involved in 'free energy' device scams, Allen and Co. serve to legitimize the 'science' behind the ZPE claims of Tom Bearden and the wild allegations of 'suppressed Extraterrestrial Energy technology" promoted by Dr. Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project Op.

If you dig deeply into the PES network's advertised links, you will soon find yourself presented with startling 911 theories backed up by links to the same network of sites we lovingly refer to as CIA fakes. It appears to be what one poster called a "funnel site" to guide the user deeper into the disinfo zone.

While this 'free energy' network might also include legitimate information regarding alternative energy, I believe the overarching intent is to confuse the issue and guide the 'conspiracy crowd' toward information presented for selfish rather than humanitarian reasons.

With this in mind, take another look at PES and lemme know what you think.

Cheers!
Mike Cann

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fintan, your posts and list has given me lots to think about. It's not that I didn't suspect but it definitely brought it to the forefront of my thinking. I know your job is not to sit here and detail every misdeed or person, etc. Just to give people and idea of what we are facing. I understand that but yet I am still curious about one website on the list. narconews.com I know some of their stuff seems hand in hand with Hopsicker which I thought was weird. But prior to that I thought Al Giordano who started it was aces. I know he used to write for the Boston Phoenix and once every few years they might run something of his but I wonder if you care to or even have anything to comment on that site and Al G., who I believe is legit even if I don't always agree with him and some of the writers could be suspect...
urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
When they say "virtually everything you think you know is a lie", that is absolutely true.

Didn't Captain Kirk used to break computers with lines like that?

I don't like to use the word lies, because of the cynical value judgement built into that. I like the word drama or theatre. Maya is theatre. Some theatre is devious, some theatre we are just meant to enjoy and go along for the ride. There are deeper perspectives and understandings and shallow perspectives and understandings...the shallow ones are theatre in relation to the deeper ones.

To label the world as one big lie or all fake can lead to nihilism. But I understand the sentiment...it's a kind of existential nausea that pushes you to discover deeper ways of seeing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: