FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Jordan Maxwell
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
silverbirch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Jordan Maxwell Reply with quote

Jordan Maxwell, in many ways reminds me of William Cooper he is of a similar age and has the same, authorative voice.

These two guys have been ploughing the same furrow for most of their lives, looking into secret societies and occult goings on at the highest levels.

In point of fact they have been looking behind the scenes and trying to figure out just what strange forces and occult powers are running this world.

Early on they both soon discovered that things are not quite what they seem.
Jordan was deep into the occult from way back in the 50s. He developed a form of lecture and slide show that he would put on for any small gathering. Living in Hollywood he often went into the TV and movie studios and put on presentations for the Hollywood staff.

With all the knowledge he has accumulated and his mature, gentlemanly radio style, he should be sitting back right now, selling dvds by the truckload, outselling even Alex Bilderburg Jones .
The sad fact is that Jordan is now living modestly in a small appartment with his brother, his health is not the best.

He is also feeling threatened by the dark forces he has striven all his life to expose.
I hope that his recent huge exposure on radio and on the web , will produce some monetary reward that will alleviate his financial worries. I hope he will live a long life and get together a ton more radio appearances , dvds and pod casts.

The guys knowledge and research is so vast , he has so much more to give.
We ve lost William Cooper, snuffed out by the thuggery of the state, lets take more care of this guy... he might just be able to tell us whats going on in this crazy, Bilderburg and computor controlled world we live in !
mandroid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your message is oddly timed. Synchronistic maybe? Last night I spent several hours amassing about a dozen Jordan Maxwell lectures and slide shows from bit torrent.

Of course, Zeigeist was the inspiration for seeking out the old man's material in the first place. And I share your hope that, due to the popularity of the film, he receives something more than lip service as support for his ideas.

On a related note I just saw Jay Weidner's film '2012:The Odyssey' and although I don't recall JM being IN it, the theme heavily draws from his material. Doing a google search for the movie title and Maxwell's name I can see that he and Weidner sat on several of the same discussion panels to promote the movie.

Unfortunately, most of these guys are rubbing elbows with the likes of Whitley Strieber and George Noory which makes me a little uncomfortable about the promotional circuit they're on. But oh well. Still love JM's ideas for what they're worth. Cool
stallion4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Astro-Theology" is bullshit

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mtmO36tmuT0

Quote:
I couldn't believe it when I found out how badly we were being lied to by Tsarion, Maxwell, Acharya etc. about "Astro-theology" This is a 10 min presentation of a few of the major problems with it.

You might want to download an astronomy program to confirm what Im saying.
Here is a link to one of the ones I used.
http://www.stellarium.org/

What I mainly covered in this first part (more coming) is the following:

1.)The idea of the three stars in Orion's belt aligning with Sirius and pointing to the rising sun on Dec 25th is very misleading for a number of reasons.

2.)The idea that the sun rises in the southern cross on the solstice (or anytime) being a physical impossibility

3.)The sun staying motionless for three days on dec 25th

4.)And why this is being told to the truth movement. IMO

Its only 10 minutes long, go ahead watch it.

Also check out: Jordan Maxwell Debunked

http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2D1942C0FE40E201

bri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Stallion, so much.

I am so sick of this Sheitgeist, Esoteric Agenda, Tsarion, Maxwell stuff. Though there may be good information spread throughout, I almost got lost in it a year or two back, but I dusted off my bullshit detector.

mandroid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, it'll be more sifting for me. I like to jump in and out repeatedly. There have been so many great sources people have convinced me are bullshit that it's nice to return to them after having forgotten about the debunking.

Besides Fintan has recently dropped his dimensional/spiritual slant so who should I consult that's reputable for earth/human origin stuff hmm? It's a big topic. I don't see very many people outside of the Rense/ Dreamland/ Coast2Coast crew talking about it. Personally, I just like to cherrypick the ideas once in a while. Food for the imagination. Tired of the G8 stuff for now. Can't think about reality all the time. Wink

It's too bad. I really enjoyed the TreeIncarnation material.
Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:
Though there may be good information spread throughout...

It's the old 'Tic-Tac in a dogshit' scenario - the best disinformation always has more than a core of truth to it. Wink

Cat Haiku
just0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bri wrote:

I am so sick of this Sheitgeist, Esoteric Agenda, Tsarion, Maxwell stuff. Though there may be good information spread throughout, I almost got lost in it a year or two back, but I dusted off my bullshit detector.

lol - Now I remember Maxwell, he's that guy who has a regular
slot on 'Coast to Coast AM', he does the one where he describes
to the audience how 'they' are trying to kill him. ('they' are the
freemasons...or the Illuminati... or vatican assassins - I forget
which one)

His voice sounds all distressed as he describes how he can hear
'them' breaking into his office at night and how he might not be
around much longer to warn us all. He usually tells the audience
what a BIG mistake he made getting into all this occult research,
you know -- the REAL stuff.

One time, his phone got cut off live on air, and then his website
went down.

So I guess the punchline is, don't delay, check out the website - today !!

I swear, this routine gets more convincing every time I hear it. Wink Laughing

Continuity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, more dogshit than Tic-Tac, but still... Wink

Cat Haiku
bri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mandroid wrote:
Personally, I just like to cherrypick the ideas once in a while. Food for the imagination. Tired of the G8 stuff for now. Can't think about reality all the time. Wink

It's too bad. I really enjoyed the TreeIncarnation material.

I don't cherrypick ideas myself, I try to come up with my own. Except for that photoshop job there which you have to admit is cheezy and classic.
Laughing

Checking out multiple sources is important.

Yeah the G8 bullshit is VERY tiring. Reality sucks!
LT_lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just0 wrote:
bri wrote:

lol - Now I remember Maxwell, he's that guy who has a regular
slot on 'Coast to Coast AM', he does the one where he describes
to the audience how 'they' are trying to kill him. ('they' are the
freemasons...or the Illuminati... or vatican assassins - I forget
which one)

His voice sounds all distressed as he describes how he can hear
'them' breaking into his office at night and how he might not be
around much longer to warn us all. He usually tells the audience
what a BIG mistake he made getting into all this occult research,
you know -- the REAL stuff.

One time, his phone got cut off live on air, and then his website
went down.

So I guess the punchline is, don't delay, check out the website - today !!

I swear, this routine gets more convincing every time I hear it. Wink Laughing

Thank you BFN if, testing this further, it turns out to be easily confirmed, for, just yesterday, I was playing a JM piece (7 mins and 4 mins respectively), to a large audience, explaining that, those who keep the night light burning are very seldom rewarded in any case, and yet, later in this slot, I played Alan Watt (implicitly) 'debunking'.

OMG...

This is so strange, I do a radio slot every now and then, and even though I haven't been here for so long, I come here and I see this, having just yesterday, spoke sternly on the spin doctors.

You fellahs are real lucky, and if even luckier (provided someone recorded it) I might even pass onto you the full show I did.

For now, listen to these audio's as soon as, for they are definately relevant to the discussion i.e. William Cooper.

I will admit, however, that having read through the book that the church doesn't want you to read, and even having Maxwell sat at the table with authors who didn't buy all the story telling, I will require more convincing, whilst I'll say in advance, that I have a feeling that the 'debunking of JM' is not going to be comprehensive/definitive.

Although, yep... right on... the stuff about him thinking that what he is doing is dangerous, and him putting his life "on the life" (Mystery Babylon, show 26)... be real... Cooper mentioned this about three times, and even then, his words were:

Quote:
Host:…Have their been any threats on you life

Cooper: I’ve been threatened I’ve been attacked, but that’s not important to anybody out there anytime any one stands up and fights for what is right they going to come under attack

Here I am in my country really fighting for freedom and every body the first thing that ask me is aren’t you scared and my question is, why don’t you ask them guys that your sending to die in the dessert in the middle east, for something that has nothing to do with tour freedom, why don’t you ask them if they’re sacred.

First I’ll like to say this don’t be too worried about my health or what happened to me because I really believe in what I’m doing that’s number one

I believe that any man or woman on the face of this earth, who does not have principles that they’re ready and willing to die for at any given moment, in my estimation are already dead, and are of no use or consequence to anybody

At the same time, I will point out two things.
1) I think Barbara Aho was suspicious of Cooper
2) William Cooper spoke out against most people and would always provide me with many primary sources, never trying to convince me of anything , and gave me the impression that he knew his work was for the few
3) I have a Cooper Bias (loose cannon type character ~ I see myself in him)

Here are the links anyway:
DOWNLOAD BOTH!!!

http://www.zshare.net/download/16113821fd023bed/

http://www.zshare.net/download/16116518d3514d74/

PS. I sure hope dilbert_g isn't banned...

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle DOH! Reply with quote

Quote:
For now, listen to these audio's as soon as, for they are definately relevant to the discussion i.e. William Cooper.

I will admit, however, that having read through the book that the church doesn't want you to read, and even having Maxwell sat at the table with authors who didn't buy all the story telling, I will require more convincing, whilst I'll say in advance, that I have a feeling that the 'debunking of JM' is not going to be comprehensive/definitive.

They're both a couple of two bit scammers, IMHO...

Quote:
FTC Targets Sellers Who Deceptively Marketed International Driver's Permits over the Internet and via Spam

Six Complaints Filed Against Firms that Sold Fake Documents

The fortunes of several marketers who used the Internet and spam to sell purportedly authentic international driver's permits (IDPs) have taken a decided turn for the worse, with the Federal Trade Commission today announcing six federal district court complaints to stop their allegedly deceptive behavior. The Commission's actions, taken as part of the "Operation License for Trouble" law enforcement sweep, targeted sellers who, under the guise of "international law," pitched their worthless documents to immigrants and other consumers who were seeking an alternative to a government-issued driver's license or identification document. According to the FTC, authentic IDPs, which are available in the U.S. from only two authorized agencies, American Automobile Association (AAA) and American Automobile Touring Alliance (AATA), have a very limited use and purpose.

"The defendants deceptively marketed bogus documents," said J. Howard Beales III, Director of the FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection. "They misled people with limited English proficiency and those whose licenses have been revoked about the value and the purpose of the IDP. And they charged them exorbitant fees. We're pleased that the FTC can put this scam in park." He noted that while the permits being deceptively marketed on the Internet typically sold for between $65 and $375, the real IDPs offered by AAA and the AATA are just $10 apiece.

[...]

The Commission's Complaints

The FTC filed complaints in federal district court against the following defendants:

1) Yad Abraham (Abraham), also known as (a.k.a.) Tim Thorn and Timothy Thorn, individually and doing business as (d.b.a.) Sharpthorn Internet Solutions and Internex, LLC; 2) Jaguar Business Concepts, LP d.b.a. Libertymall.com, Cheyenne Investment Alliance, LLC (Cheyenne), and Jacqueline Demer, individually and as member/manager of Cheyenne; 3) Jordan Maxwell, a.k.a. Russell Pine, individually and doing business as BBCOA, a.k.a. BBC of America, a.k.a. Better Book and Cassette of America, and Vic Varjabedian, a.k.a. Victor Varjabedian, a.k.a. Varouj Varjabedian, individually; 4) William Scott Dion, individually and d.b.a. PT Resource Center and PTRC, a.k.a. Don Glessner; 5) Carlton Press, Inc., Carlton Press, Ltd., and Kim Fleming Bo Weiss; and 6) one or more parties d.b.a. the Institute for International Licensing (IIL), Aladdin Financial Management, University Systems, and Wheelie International Limited.

[...]

BBCOA. The FTC alleges that this defendants' IDPs, which they sold over the BBCOA Web site at a cost of $85 each, were nothing more than a laminated card and an IDP booklet that closely resembled a real IDP - except that they contained a seal of the so-called International Travel Association. In addition to selling supposedly authentic IDPs, the defendants also marketed credit repair services and "debt termination programs," and the FTC's complaint contains additional allegations regarding these activities.

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2003/01/idpfinal.shtm

Cooper was playing the 'Paytriot' card to evade income taxes - income he earned selling phony offshore 'trusts' to his gullible audience.

Quote:
William Cooper, the Arizona shortwave broadcaster and militia leader (as of this writing a fugitive for not showing up for his trial on tax charges), similarly sells trusts in his monthly newsletter "Veritas." Charles Eidson, head of the white supremacist Church of the Avenger and the Tampa Freedom Centre, advertises his pure trusts in "patriot" publications such as the American's Bulletin. For all of these, trusts are merely a sideline to their main activities.

http://www.adl.org/mwd/cocv2n3.asp

According to my research, this is the same brand of the same horseshit shoveled by all the 'christian paytriot' militia movement heroes.
It most often leads to bankruptcy or jail time (hi Wesley!), but in rare cases, like Cooper's, can lead to this:

Quote:
Officers Kill Militia Voice
Deputy Shot

The Arizona Republic/November 7, 2001
By Mark Shaffer

Eagar -- One of the country's most influential militia radio broadcasters was killed early Tuesday in a hail of gunfire when law officers tried to arrest him on a warrant accusing him of aggravated assault.

William Milton Cooper, 58, whose apocalyptic, constitutionalist shortwave radio programs were a major influence on Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, was shot to death after Cooper shot and critically wounded an Apache County sheriff's deputy who had tried to arrest him, officers said.

[...]

Cooper had been indicted on federal charges of failing to pay taxes from 1992 to 1994 and became a fugitive after failing to appear for a U.S. District Court hearing in Phoenix three years ago.

Scott Garms, Eagar's police chief, said he had urged federal law officers to stay away from Cooper's two-story compound, high on a mesa overlooking Round Valley, because militia group members do not recognize the legitimacy of federal law officers.

"We certainly didn't want to make him a martyr," Garms said.

The police chief said the effort to arrest Cooper became a local law enforcement matter in July after Cooper ordered a local man to leave land that Cooper did not own atop the mesa and then followed the man about two miles to his home. Cooper then pulled a gun and pointed it at the man's face, Garms said. That resulted in a warrant for Cooper's arrest.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/militia/militia53.html

Not to mention, Cooper sucking lead was probably the best thing to happen to the Disclosure Project since 911...

Quote:
Alien bases

It has long been a theory of some UFOlogists that the far side of the Moon could harbor a base for extraterrestrials. Presuming they come from a distant planet in some other solar system, they must have a base from which they can make their regular visits to the Earth. What better place than the far side of the Moon, which is perpetually hidden from sight?

To bolster this claim, authors at such websites as Alien Presence on the Moon, site the words of Milton William Cooper, allegedly a former intelligence officer with the US Navy. In a 1989 press release from Cooper (again allegedly), he swears under oath that he was privy to information that the US government has knowledge of alien craft visiting Earth. “LUNA is the alien base on the far side of the Moon,” the release states. “It was seen and filmed by the Apollo Astronauts. A base, a mining operation using very large machines, and the very large alien craft described in sighting reports as MOTHER SHIPS exist there.”

Also known as William or Bill Cooper, he wrote about his theories in such booklets as The Secret Government: The Origin, Identity and Purpose of MJ-12 and his 1991 book Behold A Pale Horse. Cooper was killed by officers of the Apache County Sheriff's Office in 2001 during a raid on his Arizona house for tax evasion. (Cooper opened fire first.)

Is there better evidence?

http://paranormal.about.com/od/lunaranomalies/a/aa011507.htm
mandroid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Russell Pine. Helluva find Jerry.

Here's the question that pops up after I read something like that:

How does that reflect on the material presented in the movie Zeitgeist? Specifically, how do *I* catalog the litany of information in the entire movie? My knee-jerk reaction (as is typical) is to consider the whole thing bunk by association. But many people contributed to the ideas in all 3 parts. The film's creator obviously borrowed largely from Maxwell's material for more than just the religious exposition.

I don't want to defend JM or the movie but I'm more than a little disheartened to realize (over and over again) that the genesis for many of these subversive ideas come from opportunistic con-men. Can there be enough kernels of truth to the "Zeitgeist" message that one can possible extract what's needed and move on? What about Acharya S? She wrote a companion ebook for part 1 of the movie. Is that bunk too?

I realize it's up to me to answer those questions but admittedly I'm struggling with this guilt-by-association thought that keeps popping into my head. If you couldn't tell already I was one of those people who massively distributed this movie (by hand) after it was released. I was super excited someone went to the trouble of creating such an epic piece of counter propaganda. And now I have to retroactively tame the buzz I helped create. Bullocks to the people who pooped in my crackerjack box. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: