FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Rolling Open Topic | So Whazzup?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first 2mins 30secs are his pretense
designed to show a Mid-Wit in action

Then the hardcore shit begins.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Claimed Research Findings May Often Be
Simply Accurate Measures of the Prevailing Bias

As shown, the majority of modern biomedical research is operating in areas with very low pre- and post-study probability for true findings. Let us suppose that in a research field there are no true findings at all to be discovered. History of science teaches us that scientific endeavor has often in the past wasted effort in fields with absolutely no yield of true scientific information, at least based on our current understanding. In such a “null field,” one would ideally expect all observed effect sizes to vary by chance around the null in the absence of bias. The extent that observed findings deviate from what is expected by chance alone would be simply a pure measure of the prevailing bias.

Why Most Published Research Findings Are False
John P. A. Ioannidis

https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020124

just0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:

The first 2mins 30secs are his pretense
designed to show a Mid-Wit in action

Then the hardcore shit begins.

Hilarious truths, anyone who mentions Dunning-Kruger effect is a dope

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MEET LONDON REAL'S BRIAN ROSE
- NARCISSISTIC PSYCHOPATH

Brian Rose is "an empty human being" - Nic Gabriel

just0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
MEET LONDON REAL'S BRIAN ROSE
- NARCISSISTIC PSYCHOPATH

Brian Rose is "an empty human being" - Nic Gabriel

This Brian Rose guy always creeped me out, he had some good
guests but I never paid much attention, but after he basically did
PR adverts for David Yikes, I guessed he was a dope.

This Nic Gabriel interview makes absolute sense, sad

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWO TAKEOVER OF FOOD

Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is cool:

And now back to misery and suffering:

New Side Effect From mRNA COVID Vaccines? — Surprise finding in Israeli case series
Nancy Walsh | MedPage | April 15, 2021

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHAUVIN GUILTY ON
ALL THREE CHARGES

Count 1 - Guilty
Count 2 - Guilty
Count 3 - Guilty

Mistrial application likely I'd say based on the
Maxine Waters and other political interventions.

skinters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah there was no way they could not say guilty on this even if he was in anyway free of guilt it had to be a full guilty verdict.

Will that stop the riots though? no, but anything else would result in all out riots, and cities on fire, and they know that.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is Mother Jefferson sticking her nose into the trial?

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Feminism Disempowers Women and
They Had Far More Power Under the Patriarchy

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Propaganda:

Tommy Robinson’s ‘lies’ about Syrian schoolboy
forced family to flee, court told

EDL founder claimed Jamal Hijazi was ‘not innocent’
after footage of attack on student went viral

Reality:

MAGAwaken News, [23.04.21 14:15]
[Forwarded from Tommy Robinson News]
Excerpts from the young boy's witness statement...

2. I make this statement in connection with a claim of libel against the Defendant, Mr Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

3. I am aware of an incident on the school field in November 2018 involving two students at Almondbury Community School, which I attended, involving Jamal Hijazi and Bailey, where Jamal had water poured on him.

4. When a video of the incident went viral, I am aware that Bailey and his family had to leave the area due to violent threats against them.

5. A crowdfunding effort on behalf of Jamal raised tens of thousands of pounds and the media made him out to be the victim of the incident because he was a refugee from Syria. He was painted as a hero.

6. It is my opinion from witnessing Jamal’s behaviour at school that he was the direct opposite of this. His general behaviour was gruesome.

7. In class, as soon as anything happened, like something as simple as a pupil asking him for a pencil, he would pretend to the teacher he was being bullied and ask to leave the room.

8. He was a completely different person in the playground. He would go being a goody-two-shoes to pulling girls’ ponytails and stuff.

9. On one occasion I was stood on a ramp next to the head’s office. He was on the little ridge by the field. A girl had two ponytails and he pulled them together and just threw her down the side of the hill. She looked several years younger than us.

10. You could glance at him and he would say “what are you looking at” and turn offensive, saying “you want a go, you want a go?” He just had a natural instinct that if someone looked at him, he’d just switch. It was normal. It would happen in class and the teachers never reacted. He would say to someone “oy, what the f*** are you looking at?” and the teachers would just ignore it.

11. If that was me or one or two of my friends like me we would be kicked out and sent to the headteacher. We’d be put in isolation. When it came to Jamal the teacher wouldn’t waste her breath, not do anything. This would happen once or twice a day but it was every day. It was like flicking a coin. You didn’t know when it was going to happen but you knew it would. But it was every day.

12. The only time you would see him in isolation was when he attacked someone. But swearing, they never took action. If I attacked someone I would be sent home for two weeks, but he would get half a day in isolation and then be in school.

13. When I saw him described in the news as ‘courageous’ and a victim of bullying, well it was the exact opposite. He was continuously aggressive and violent, as if he had no filters.

14. In terms of girls and women he had no respect for them. The only one he was friendly with was his sister. Otherwise he treated them like was a higher-up person and they were just peasants or dirt or something and he could just trample over them. And he didn’t care.

15. We had a French class and there was a popular girl, liked by everyone. We didn’t have a seating code or plan, but she sat down at what Jamal thought was his desk. So he grabbed the chair and just pulled it out from under her. A few people stood up and asked what he thought he was doing and he just shouted back at them ‘you’re racist and bullies’ and stuff like that. But there was no racism or bullying in that sense. He’d assaulted a girl and he straight off claimed racism.

16. Jamal had some friends but they were always male. With girls, even if they were friends with his group, he treated them like something he’d stepped in. It was horrific how he treated them and spoke to them.

17. In PE we had to choose between three sports and I was in the same group as Jamal doing hockey. I was sat on the sidelines waiting for my turn when I saw him attack a girl. I could see the ball on the opposite side and I wondered ‘why is his hockey stick up in the air?’ The ball was at the opposite side. And then his hockey stick came straight down on (the young girls) back. There was no hesitation in that swing, it came straight down on her from behind. From behind his head.

The teacher came over and just sent (the young girl) to first aid. Jamal walked away and sat down and the teacher never even spoke to him. I went up to him and asked ‘why did you do that’ and he just told me to piss off. There was no explanation.

19. This happened some months after Jamal had joined the school. Normally new pupils are a bit quiet, they don’t want to get involved in anything. He was the exact opposite, he would be swearing at people and everything, despite not knowing anything about them.

20. On another occasion Jamal was grabbing a much younger kid, from about Year 7, and Jamal was in year 11. He put this kid in a headlock and a friend of mine went over and threw Jamal off him, just as anyone would, breaking up a fight. Except this wasn’t a fight, this was a one-sided brawl. This kid was no match against Jamal, he didn’t come up to Jamal’s shoulder. My friend pushed him off the boy and Jamal fell against the kerb and hurt his arm.

21. Jamal had been picking on this kid for a week or so, pushing him, tripping him up. My friend had seen him doing it and he’d had enough. He said ‘you’re not doing this any more’ and pushed him off him. That was all.

22. On another occasion outside school, one of my dad’s friends saw Jamal in a park near to where my house his. And Jamal was running around the field with either a machete or a long Bowie knife. It didn’t have a sheath, nothing to cover it. He was running around, flailing it about and there were mothers and children, babies and toddlers there.

23. I was in a French class with Jamal when he threatened to rape Bailey’s sisters. They’d been sitting next to each other and I was sitting behind them. I didn’t see anything Bailey could have done to make him say that, but he did.

24. Regarding other Syrian students, I wasn’t aware of any racism or hostility. Back then I was in my own bubble but if I saw a Syrian student in the corridor and nodded or said hi, they would be polite and do that same.

25. I would not say the area we live in is racist or anything. It was more individual, you took people one by one for what they were. But then Jamal came along and he really disturbed all that harmony within a matter of months.

26. After the video went viral, people were really afraid. You couldn’t say anything about what really happened because of who might hear it. I was going to a meeting at school but I had to go in the rear entrance because there were paparazzi outside. I was walking down the street when three men jumped over a wall with knives and I ran away. The smallest was probably nearly six foot tall. You couldn’t tell if they were white, black or Asian because they were covered head to toe, gloves, hats, masks.

27. There were incidents where people got through the school fence and caused people to run away.

28. Leaving school you would see a group of men that you knew weren’t parents, people you hadn’t seen before. Pupils and teachers were all scared. But if you were in your friendship group talking about what happened the teachers would break you up.

29. We had a school assembly and you could tell the headteacher was scared because his voice was trembling. We were told not to share it or there would be repercussions and we were not to discuss it on social media or text anything about it because if people found out you went to that school you could be in danger. The headteacher Mr Bowen said that.

30. The headteacher was brilliant. He let you know if you had done something wrong, but when he praised you, he was fantastic. But he left the job after all of this happened because you could tell it had all got to him. Everything changed then because he had been the face of the school and he loved that school. He pictured the entire school as his family.

31. When he left it affected everybody, staff and students, even the lunch lady. One lunch lady broke down when he left. He’d had an argument with her when she found out he was leaving. She broke down in the middle of the dining room. I don’t know if he was made to leave but if he was that’s just wrong.

32. There were people including (the young girl) who said they even wanted to kill themselves because he’d gone. He’d been fantastic to her and to every one of his students. I couldn’t believe it. I was devastated because when I had problems he would have me in his office, with a cup of tea or coffee and he’d just sit and listen. He wouldn’t interrupt he would just let you talk. And the next thing you knew two hours had gone by.
33. I’ll be honest, if it wasn’t for that man I would not be doing this interview because I’d be six foot in a grave by now. I’d be gone. I’d have a little black and white tombstone and that’s all there would be of me. But because that headteacher was there, that’s not my future. I have a positive future.

34. I have lost eight people in total to cancer or suicide over the last few years and I can always remember what he would say after every meeting. ‘Hold your head up high and just look for the next day. Don’t worry about the day you’re on, just worry about the day after. And keep doing that.’

35. I lost two people in a few hours to cancer. And all I could do was thing ‘hold your head up high and don’t let anyone bring you down.’ Those words have stayed with me. And I could be hanging onto life by a thread but I’d just think of his words, ‘hold your head up high and don’t let anybody bring you down.’

36. He changed the lives of countless people in that school, not just my own.

37. Some teachers even left the school because he’d gone.

38. Because of this one singular lie, that this boy has said, he has ruined countless numbers of lives. That one lie has affected thousands of lives that were built up by this one teacher.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: